2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me wants this to happen as I’m curious what would happen. Would they just say “Look Willy we’ve spent millions on this so you’re up mate, get the crown on your bonce”
Nah, it's not their money so they won't give a shiny shite.
The coronation will be cancelled and all the soldiers who have practised their marching will get to do it at the funeral instead. They'd better not cancel our bank holiday!! :mad:
Then in a month or so, another coronation of King Will and another bank holiday - yay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's feeling blessed. Well that's all very well and good Jamie but there were points up for grabs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some of these names that have died recently I’ve never heard of (I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂) - Kind of feels like we are willing anyone to die now, with a glimmer of hope for even one point!! 😂
How long before we get really desperate and count the ‘adjacents’???
Yeah, this is making me wonder what is a "celebrity". It can't be anyone who was ever in a newspaper, surely? 😂

Reactions: 1
Well duck me sideways, I've just had a brainwave!

We are all sitting around waiting for celebrities to die, right? and nothing is happening.

WELL, inspired by Kevin Costner's wife filing for divorce, why don't we start a splinter thread whereby we predict what celeb rships will end in the rest of 2023? We'd need to decide what counted as a "rship" ie do they need to be married or not? Possibly they just need to have been together more than a year for it to count. And you would get the number of points that they had been together in years. So a 30yr rship ending, you get 30 points. A 1 yr rship ending, you only get 1 point.

I vote for @SirLancelot to do the honours!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

We are all sitting around waiting for celebrities to die, right? and nothing is happening.

WELL, inspired by Kevin Costner's wife filing for divorce, why don't we start a splinter thread whereby we predict what celeb rships will end in the rest of 2023? We'd need to decide what counted as a "rship" ie do they need to be married or not? Possibly they just need to have been together more than a year for it to count. And you would get the number of points that they had been together in years. So a 30yr rship ending, you get 30 points. A 1 yr rship ending, you only get 1 point.

Yes to this

Reactions: 5

Good shout!! Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman got divorced in Their 60/70s after 45 years together! Could you imagine Tom Hanks and Rita, Kevin Bacon and Kyra…. is anyone safe!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.