2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to TMZ Jamie Foxx is still in hospital and requires prayers! Posted 15 mins ago. Condition remains a secret apparently!

Does anyone know what the story is here? I’ve heard heart attack and suicide attempt!
I thought it was a drugs overdose/suicide attempt that led to a stroke

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Somebody's gonna get points today if Jamie Foxx dies.

I'm getting ready to defrost my canapés ready for the party later - the same canapés I made in anticipation of @JoJo76's imminent death. She, however, survived against all odds, and all my hard work was in vain. But today, I feel a thread party coming on and You're ALL invited. 🍾 🥂 🎉 🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Somebody's gonna get points today if Jamie Foxx dies.

I'm getting ready to defrost my canapés ready for the party later - the same canapés I made in anticipation of @JoJo76's imminent death. She, however, survived against all odds, and all my hard work was in vain. But today, I feel a thread party coming on and You're ALL invited. 🍾 🥂 🎉 🥳
OMG poor JoJo76, you wicked cruel bugger 🤣🤣🤣

I’m going to be delirious if I score some points with Jamie Foxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think Jamie Foxx will die this month, nor even this year.

(Reverse psychology, shh)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok then, Emily it is.
---

Go on, then.
---

Go on, then.
---
No more MAY BONUS entries other than those mentioned above.
You've had 18 hours or so. No excuse.

Roll on, May deaths!
Thanks Sir L!

My May Bonus nomination -
Shane McGowan

Reactions: 4
My Mum told me this morning she’d been watching Billy Connelly. My response “He’s got to be dead soon hasn’t he?!”
What has this thread made me? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My Mum told me this morning she’d been watching Billy Connelly. My response “He’s got to be dead soon hasn’t he?!”
What has this thread made me? 🙈
Same Littlepup, I'm willing slebs to die, reading autopsy reports and "Derreking" is my new fave word!

Good luck for the May bonuses peeps - eek!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't forget that the MAY BONUS is only for this month; if, for example, Jamie Foxx dies in June you'll not be getting any of these bonus points.
The List is now closed and we await myriad celebrity deaths!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We wrote our lists in Dec, we've had randomers coming in saying every different name under sun, and we've all been given a bonus name AND STILL NUL FRIGGING POINTS!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't forget that the MAY BONUS is only for this month; if, for example, Jamie Foxx dies in June you'll not be getting any of these bonus points.
The List is now closed and we await myriad celebrity deaths!
To be fair so many have us picked Jamie Foxx for May we have pretty much saved his life for a few more weeks…..will prob croak it on 1st June!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same Littlepup, I'm willing slebs to die, reading autopsy reports and "Derreking" is my new fave word!

Good luck for the May bonuses peeps - eek!!
I love Derreking, such a fabulous word, and also quite true.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only picked Ron Jeremy because he’s due an evaluation next week! Hoping they find him fit to stand trial and he acquaints himself with a nice little bedsheet neck tie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
NUL POINTS I would imagine 🤷‍♀️

BREAKING NEWS: British playwright and director Adam Brace dies aged 43

#

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.