2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have made my decision on a thread title and it will be revealed in due course
---
RIP Linda Lewis, singer.

Nul points.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Blimey! Yesterday morning it was Jamie Foxx is still in hospital, please pray for him! Yesterday afternoon Jamie back on social media! He is a medical miracle!!! Wow!!! Just wow!

Reactions: 10
We’ve been chatting now for nearly FIVE MONTHS and only two people on The List have been collected by the Grim Reaper. It’s getting ridiculous!
My new mission is to get NUL POINTS for the whole year. That will get them dying. Fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have made my decision on a thread title and it will be revealed in due course
---
RIP Linda Lewis, singer.

Nul points.
I’ve realised that if my first thought is “who?”, it’s defo gonna be a Nul Pointer!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right.

1)
Stop the revolution tit. I'm in charge and I'm watching you fuckers.

2)
We're approaching the need for thread number five.

Any suggestions for a title?
I'm tempted to just keep it as #5 with no title.

Make your suggestions/votes and I'll pick a winner or go with the majority.
#5 Adjacent's Adjacent’s everywhere and not a celeb has popped.. come on reaper off you trot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm too new to be allowed to start a thread but if someone else wants to start "Celebrity Divorce Pool 2023", that would be fab!
Yes please! @Sir Lancelot another thread 😁
Read that as Leona Lewis at first. Keep Bleeding, keep keep bleeding death.
Bee Gees staying alive is stuck in my head right now.
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother You're stayin alive stayin alive.
When the reaper comes a knocking and everyone is popping those celebs are stayin alive stayin alive. Ah ha ha ha stayin alive stayin alive. Ah ha ha ha ha staying aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now. 🕺🕺

#5 it’s alright it’s okay they will die another day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What is going on with Jamie Foxx? Hospitalised for three weeks, family ask for thoughts and prayers. Some rumour that it's a stroke.

Reactions: 1
Someone else can do that!
It's a full time job running the Death Pool, you can't be expected to run another thread. You are morally, ethically and righteously obliged to maintain this wonderful thread and its many successors. Although, to be fair, with only 3 deaths and already May, it hasn't been too arduous, awarding points, has it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found more to add to my suggestion

#5 Adjacent's Adjacent’s everywhere and not a celeb has popped.. come on reaper off you trot we’ve got no points get them dropped.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.