Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beddy

Chatty Member
Like I said in the other thread, I don’t interact but have had the account, kept seeing people mention SLJ and was just curious to know what the story was behind it. Thought it would be faster asking than reading back through threads

---

And was told to go to this thread to find out the backstory. That’s when I saw the screenshot of my profile here but cause my account says new member yet all assuming I’m a fake account
We've been hurt 🥹 we don't know if we'll ever be able to trust a man new member again

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Louber

Chatty Member
I do think our friend (or friends) who are starved of attention won't be gone long. It's a pure addiction. They will have more accounts than we realise, hiding in plain sight.

Burps thread I always found unusual. It's very friendly. Most other threads I've dabbled in aren't like that at all. People fall out or dominate the thread or moderate. Burps thread seemed to be a place where you'd sort of get to know each other more. We are mostly united in our disgust of her 😂 I think that's very appealing to the attention seeker as there was always a lot of sympathy and personal stuff. Sarah's behaviour around the ivf/miscarriage/bellys pregnancy all sent the thread into outrage and it was a great way for this poster(s) to ramp up their misery and sympathy posts.

I love a bit of speculation and that's purely what this is now..

I don't have a specific account in mind but I bet there's a regular contributor here who is one of the fake personas. A perfect way to keep well in within the group, strengthen the trust in them and feed into the hunt for fake accounts while deflecting from themselves.

The creator has been playing a very long game. This is years and years on the go. Their biggest fear must be getting "locked out" of tattle now that it's more tricky to make new accounts since an invite is required. They will have made a few provisions for this. They know that once an account is rumbled it's no use anymore.

They genuinely must have fuck all else going on in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
WTF is even this whole thing? Yet another person making up a death on tattle (there's been quite a few) because it gets likes on the internet?

This is exactly why me-railing on influencer threads isn't allowed. Totally derails and encourages fantasists. Report and ignore, as people should have done in the first place to nip this in the bud.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Puffin

VIP Member
Jesus my head is spinning after reading that. I haven't been this shocked since I figured out @uncleted was Uncle Ted and not Uncleted 😳

I'm going throw my two cents in cos I have been here for awhile

BA : posts were funny but the list of ailments and tragedies and everything else in between were draining after awhile. For someone who had a small child and ill health and then the added weight of surrogacy that may or may not even go ahead never mind be successful they had posted incessantly. No matter what was going on in Burps life they could some how relate it back to their own.

SLJ: never paid that much attention to them and just glossed over a lot of their posts so they don't really stick out for me

Mrs Doyle: read the same to me as BA and I think they are one in the same. At the start of them posting the ex wife that was crippling them financially, the no money for weeks at a time, been married what 10+ years but never had a holiday, going without meals then recently the were kindly offered donations when once again they were stuck financially but we're also commenting on recent holidays, and upcoming planned holidays and then the Ozempic chat blew my mind altogether 🤯 The math was not mathing 😂

On another note when are the CIA recruitment taking place cos some of ye should be fast tracked 😂

Sent from my ipohme😘

• Haha
  • Heart

C1O2

Chatty Member
I ADORE this 🤣🤣 going to deep dive into the links later in bed!
Am I the only person who had zero time for BA?! She was a big hit with everyone and I was always sat there like 😒
Ya she was full of shit. Like previously mentioned no one wants to read personal stuff really on a thread about Sarah etc. same with Mrs Doyle 🙄 each to their own but not my cup of tea.. I’ll see myself out after that terrible pun.

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
1000037817.jpg

---
Regardless of what happens and if the suss accounts disappear..... The past few days have been one hell of a ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
FFS I took to the bed early tonight as I had a SHITE day at work and need to have very angry sex with Mr Milis to relieve the stress. He's being ignored now 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Trigger warning - adding that in case the screenshot content upsets anyone ❤ I deep dive on SJL, looks like they were lying whole time, maths didn’t add up, added more as time went on….theres a screenshot here one of their first posts talking about multiple kids in school and their father then it changes to one child…..I actually think this person is seriously unwell and the sympathy on this thread spurred them on…..
---
Oh my god that’s mental so her daughter did pass but it was actually last year not a few weeks ago kinda feel sorry for her now she’s obviously having some kinda breakdown but my god the stuff that’s coming out is mental
Genuinely don’t know if it’s this posters child or not, I wouldn’t be able to say but she used the name issy in one of the mad rants about being found out then another poster found a child of the same name had unfortunately passed last year 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Gals ye are better than me because I am convinced I have a blind spot where I just dont register usernames?! It’s like my brain refuses to read that bit, only the comment 😆 now i know a few of ye at this stage but def can’t remember back to a few months/years ago. I read the comment and move along! But the sick kids shit did wither me. It was weird there on Burps thread like poster after poster was on writing about their sick kid?? Sure we all go through that shit! No one wants to be reading it as well

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
The thing that strikes me is that non of these accounts came on to defend themselves. I know if it was me being accused, I’d have absolutely no bother getting mods to verify or answer any concerns tattlers had. The silence speaks volumes to me. The only thing I wonder is if they were truly the same person? What would the end goal of having multiple accounts like that be?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

petal1

VIP Member
Never believed a word BA or SLJ said but never realised they might be the same poster.

Just in relation to posts earlier in this thread about being seen on Tattle in public - ye might know already hit if you scroll down to the footer at the bottom left of the page, you'll see a little paintbrush symbol. Click it and you can change the look of Tattle, such as dark mode, or change the colour etc. If you click on a discrete mode it replaces big 'Tattle' written at the top of the page, with a random word. So you can merrily read in public without anyone knowing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Wtf is this thread and why is it wasting mods time with everyone reporting each other?

We just want an easy life and not dealing with bickering 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
@Louber you were born for this business 😂 I agree with everything you’ve posted. I have to catch up on yesterdays threads but here is some info on BA and funtupthehole. These accounts all have their similarities so thought posting may help. Needless to say I think it will be a while before this person “reincarnates themselves” into another identity on the thread after this

Funtupthehole October 2020;
  • Says she had an eating disorder for 25y and Sarah shamed in sw (?)
  • Hates Liz with a passion
On Liz-“Nah I know who she thinks I am and I swear she’s clever cos she’s not far off and the thing is I haven’t been on for months so I’m like huh why am i involved. I wasn’t even talking about her “ (May 2021)

Shitebloggerssay is also mentioned but I can’t put this together

on Brand Ambassador:
  • BA only posts on Cork threads - also active on Sandra Murphy and Sinead Curvy Style. Tries to worm her way into Siobh OHagan thread at times but not getting the attention she gets on the cork threads so seems to back off
  • BA is very vocal about Liz as well 😂
  • have noticed she seems to call out or try and communicate the “popular posters” on the thread like jellybb (her main target), and Bulmers Chubbymoaner ; may be an effort to deflect attn back to herself ??

Posts that are suspicious:

Oct 20, 2022
“Spoke to my GP this week (ah listen I am a nightmare patient as I have MS & we are at the start of surrogacy also) as I am unhappy with my weight and Saxenda or Ozempic are not options for me. She said other meds are being trialled also and hoping in Jan there might be a trial weight loss drug for people with neurological issues”

“No she’s not even 20 weeks yet!!
we signed all our legal docs this week,embryos will be en route from Cork to Greece as of next Monday. Believe it or not it can take a few weeks then for the clinic to contact us and say they have them. Once they do, it will be up to when our surrogate in Athens gets her period in Nov/Dec & the rounds will start. Although we are thinking if it’s too late in Nov we will just start a round in Jan due to Christmas and all that.
Sorry to derail everyone - we are on a surrogate jour”

“I had this experience during the week. Someone who knows Sarah (not BFF but they would be acquaintances) specifically told me something (more or less miscarriage story) but said to me ‘if you’re on tattle you can tell everyone there because I’m not on it’. This was following on from a chat about why she hadn’t posted & would people be wondering etc. Now this was several days ago & I reckon they were looking for that specific ‘she defo had a miscarriage’post to go up- whereas in the mean time 20 dozen have posted about a miscarriage or seeing Keith at CUMH so it would be less obvious to pinpoint someone now but I did think this as I experienced it too”

“Changed jobs this year”

“Excuse me, we are about to start a cycle with our surrogate in Greece (I’m here in Cork). I have MS, a colostomy bag & had a hysterectomy this year so I can’t carry our second child. We certainly aren’t buying a baby & if you were in the circumstances you’d understand it’s the absolute worst feeling as the intending biological mother not to carry your own child”

She knew “first” about Sarah’s MC:
“That was me 2 weeks ago before Sarah ever even confirmed it. Someone at work said there would be a burial & I actually told them ‘fuck off the rumours were gone too far “

Comes onto Sandra Murphy’s thread:
“She was absolutely not out for dinner with him last Xmas eve. They were fighting mad the whole place knows the baby news rocked him. She didn’t show up in public with him until Paddy’s day at 5 months preg! Her announcement was done alone. By ‘us’ and dinner she’s referring to Mammy but of course won’t say it”

Other odd posts

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...-needs-is-an-intervention.34846/post-12558151

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...-needs-is-an-intervention.34846/post-12532296

https://tattle.life/threads/liz-reaney-5-grief-whore-drunk-bore.28896/post-12686350

Nov

https://tattle.life/threads/lisas-l...isa-copying-another-brand.35015/post-12796233

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...-thought-of-shagging-keet.35497/post-12848813

https://tattle.life/threads/superst...mouth-instead-of-her-arse.35570/post-13091465

🌟 https://tattle.life/threads/shannen-joyce-12-snug-by-sj-a-chancer-a-taker-a-candle-stick-maker.35905/post-13091118

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...the-looks-of-a-raw-potato.36007/post-13195846

https://tattle.life/threads/liz-reaney-5-grief-whore-drunk-bore.28896/post-13233905

https://tattle.life/threads/liz-reaney-5-grief-whore-drunk-bore.28896/post-13264393

https://tattle.life/threads/sandra-murphy-9-happy-1st-anniversary-rand-and-colm.34769/post-13255284

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...keets-side-therapie-agree.35736/post-13052086
---

Inspired by all my little Nancy Drews here 🤣 Louber is Jessica Fletcher 👌

im convinced if someone does a timeline of the names louber mentioned they’d find they’re either the same person or 2 people. There’s too much crossover. The analysis is spot on, this person can’t help missing out on the fun and almost always has to join back in
you consider me a popular poster? this has 100% made my day! thank you so much uncleted! 🥰🥰🎀🎀
---
By the way....since when is funupthehole funtupthehole? always thought it was fun up the hole...and just thought the tattler was a bit crass... so in the last few days Ive found out that everything on here has been a lie, that un cleted is uncle ded, ah tis yourself isnt ah shit yourself, mrs doyle SLJ and sloppy foley are all .....fakes....and now this???

but I am a popular poster 🎀🎀🎀🎀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16