Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back at her relationship it’s wild that Charley hated his life that much with Trasher that he would stay out all day n night cause he couldn’t stand being in that house with her! It’s so obvious now!

Like he bought a new home n couldn’t even enjoy it cause if he came home he’d be smothered with fry light chippies!

Maybe one day she’ll realise how suffocating she is 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how she mentions training back and shoulders if her favourite thing to do when she has never mentioned it before! It’s usually just all about the leggies and filming her ass while she squats. Even though she makes out she is some kind of gym bunny she is never million years going to build any muscle based on the tiny meals she shows her self eating…you need calories to build muscle not Nando’s brocolli and a few fry light chippes

Reactions: 4
She’s only saying back and shoulders is her favourite workout cos one of her followers have complimented her back… it’s bone cos there’s no bloody fat there! No muscle from working out 😬 there’s not a single bit of definition from the gym to her body. For a girl who claims to be in the gym so much she’s literally just skinny? No arse, glutes or legs like she thinks she has and the same goes for her back and shoulders! How does she have the front to claim she’s muscley?

Reactions: 2
Why does this girl think that drinking Yorkshire tea is a personality trait? So much so that she insists on posting it to her story, it’s boring trasher

Reactions: 3
She has no personality that’s why she thinks it some kind of flex…like the whole Nando’s/tequila/pale rose/stunning scenes/dance music…just latches on to whatever her current BFF or BOYF is in too. TBF Yorkshire tea is probably her only personality trait 😂😂

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2895731Why does she insist on posting stuff like this when she definitely wasn’t okay when her whole plan of trapping Charley here didn’t work?? I swear she forgets she posts her whole life online? I wouldn’t say she’s ever been in a ‘powerful place’ AT ALL
she’s definitely not one of these people. She can’t cope with the fact that she’s still single and living on her uncles box room in Rhyl. She’s certainly not ok about it.

her pink dress looked lovely on her last night but duck sake she always ruins it with the bloody awful heels

• Heart
E4A4BDDC-C7FA-424F-8D46-29B1045F926F.png
I
I absolutely refuse to believe this is her genuine side profile. Considering how bulbous her nose is in vlogs etc, WHO IS TRYNA FOOL cos it ain’t me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to stop with the “if I ever decide to date again” “if I ever decide to GO on a date again” gurllll we KNOW you’re talking to men, you literally told the world that one guy you were chatting to was on another date in the same bar you were in. Stop pretending you’re not trying because we all know you are, you just can’t find a man to take you out 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone on here know any guys that have been on a date with her? Or know her in general and have an opinion of her? There must be a few people from north wales on here

She needs to stop with the “if I ever decide to date again” “if I ever decide to GO on a date again” gurllll we KNOW you’re talking to men, you literally told the world that one guy you were chatting to was on another date in the same bar you were in. Stop pretending you’re not trying because we all know you are, you just can’t find a man to take you out 😂
If I was a man I’d be terrified. Especially after cctv first date escapade !

• Haha
Anyone notice she was talking about "a friend" who keeps getting ghosted by men, or used for sex then not contacted again 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe it's the same friend that she was trying to find a photographer for their low key wedding that never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf the amount of times she posts herself in her undies she might as well be advertising her services 🙄 she looks like an easy shag 😂