Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys 💕

sorry I’m mega busy so can’t do a recap right now. Can someone pls do a recap 💕

well done @Jessabelle20 for our new thread title 💕🫶🏽

Reactions: 4
This was so awkward to watch 😂 he barely acknowledged her n just guzzled his shot while she was waiting for some interaction 😂💀
---
Also ANOTHER night away from Bumper. She’s disgusting

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No shade on meagan but she’s put on a tit tonne of weight and looks massive, I didn’t stop liking her cos of that - cos she’s sold out her soul down the insta hun route and now friends with awful trasher and our trasher loves to post a bigger person to make herself look better !

Attachments

She needs to stop with this. Surely people have messaged just saying she looks nice, but she has to share the ones about her not having a man etc. The obsession with finding someone to wife her up will be scaring men off! On the latest podcast ep, she says "all I want to be is a wife, I just want a bleeping ring on my finger" and it's so sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That picture is exactly the reason she is single…bolt on boobs hanging out her dress….she should try classy not trashy for a change…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s not wifed up yet because she’s a clingy, needy psycho.

Also because she’s deluded about how she looks. Her looks are average and she’s a catfish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Seriously what’s her obsession with the ‘wife’ title? Does she think being married to someone means they will never leave her or somehow things are this amazing fantasy? She lives in a la la land. I’m a wife - my relationship with my partner is exactly the same as it was before being married. She goes on about being a wife like it’s some sort of flex and superior status…. It isn’t 😂 surely if she is this desperate to be with someone she just needs to find someone and be happy just dating them and enjoying their company without the pressure of marrying them before they’ve naturally got to that stage. Bad weirdo this girl 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously what’s her obsession with the ‘wife’ title? Does she think being married to someone means they will never leave her or somehow things are this amazing fantasy? She lives in a la la land. I’m a wife - my relationship with my partner is exactly the same as it was before being married. She goes on about being a wife like it’s some sort of flex and superior status…. It isn’t 😂 surely if she is this desperate to be with someone she just needs to find someone and be happy just dating them and enjoying their company without the pressure of marrying them before they’ve naturally got to that stage. Bad weirdo this girl 🙃
Exactly this….i don’t understand it. I have single friends who are as happy as Larry and married friends in loveless, sexless cheating relationships. The ring means nothing. She is very immature if she thinks marriage is the be all and end all! It’s no wonder she is single.

• Heart
No shade on meagan but she’s put on a tit tonne of weight and looks massive, I didn’t stop liking her cos of that - cos she’s sold out her soul down the insta hun route and now friends with awful trasher and our trasher loves to post a bigger person to make herself look better !
I think saying someone looks massive is body shaming and wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But you actively comment on another persons page with them being called fat in the title ? Ok hun 👀🙃

reality is she has put on weight and as I said trasher loves making herself look better by hanging around with larger people which doesn’t work cos she just looks awful with them bolt on boobs and tit tattoos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
but let’s be honest, she does look massive 🙄 she’s not skinny lol!! You’re on a gossip site where people slag people off every day. You can gossip about everything but you draw the line at weight?! 🙄

but let’s be honest, she does look massive 🙄 she’s not skinny lol!! You’re on a gossip site where people slag people off every day. You can gossip about everything but you draw the line at weight?! 🙄
Agree with this. My first initial thought when I saw this comment was “ but you’re on tattle babe” 🤦🏼‍♀️
And she does look massive in comparison to what she used to look like, it’s factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sick of this whole “oh your body shaming because you’re called someone fat”

but what if they are fat?! What else do we call them? Do we just not comment 😂 everyone is too bleeping woke these days and need to stop crying over EVERYTHING!

it calling someone massive has upset you that much, get the duck off tattle 😂💀
---
Anyways back to Trasher..

when you going home to your DOG 🙄 have you forgot about him? You do realise with a baby you cannot do what you do and palm them off all the time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13