Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but I Just watched my first Asher video(say it or shot it with Lauren) she has quite an annoying voice it was difficult to listen to

I wouldn’t put her and Lauren together as friends !
Did Lauren ever get married ?
Aparrently they got legally married years ago but in 2022 was meant to be the party wedding which was then cancelled because of Darius's mum

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think she confuses "intensity of love" with just being overbearing and forcing something that isn't there 💀 Watching her force a connection with Charley was painful, like buying him a keychain for their anniversary with a link to "their song" which he didn't even recognise and she'd only played him once. That behaviour just scares people off!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No hun you are the problem 😂 why do I get Martha vibes from her! Bet she bombards her boyfriends with 41,000 emails 😂

Or 41,000 fry light chippies
Throwing shade at the likes of Charley Here who had to go through the ordeal of having to remember a song she played to him ONE time!! I would love to know what her definition of ‘intensity’ is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she though? 🤣 What is her obsession with stories like this?
Weird I remember this but she’s definitely lying, once me and my friend were slagging off her Nandos because she would get a wrap with a side of peas, maybe not that exact order but it was always proper tit and not an actual meal. There was no sweet potato mash in sight

She’s really got to sort herself out how she lies about the most minimal thing. It’s all the time! The amount of lies she’s been caught telling on this thread, you could write a book on them!
why does she think it’s a flex to get the healthy stuff in Nando’s and always a hot or extra hot spice? Nobody cares Asher, it doesn’t make you an authentic ‘mixed race’ queen.. Barry down the road likes his Nando’s hot as well (but he doesn’t need to tell his Instagram followers this every week). Just order a side of chips with your meal and stop making Nando’s a personality trait.

Reactions: 7
She’s asking for podcast topics think someone should for mortgage advice seeing as she has bought before 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has she said what surgery she's just had? I see she posted in a compression bra, surely she's gotten them smaller?

Has she said what surgery she's just had? I see she posted in a compression bra, surely she's gotten them smaller?
I think she’s just got the same size, I swear she said in a vlog she’s basically having them taken out and new ones put in that are the same! But we will have to wait and see 👀 I really hope she has got them smaller, it would suit her body so much more

Reactions: 3