Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's absolutely bizzare!!
Did she admit to sleeping with Pete Wicks? I saw a video come up from her podcast where she mentioned him but glossed over it. Think I may have missed something?

Why does she always make out she is such a Tom boy and not girlie…she literally goes out with her tits out, crop tops, tight clothes or micro mini all the time!

Reactions: 4
Why does she always make out she is such a Tom boy and not girlie…she literally goes out with her tits out, crop tops, tight clothes or micro mini all the time!
Oh but she doesn’t like getting her legs out because they’re sooo muscly don’t forget!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else remember her saying that she wouldn’t do PCP / get a brand new car because she would rather have a used car she can pay for etc. now she is waiting for her new car to arrive. 😑.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else remember her saying that she wouldn’t do PCP / get a brand new car because she would rather have a used car she can pay for etc. now she is waiting for her new car to arrive. 😑.
I actually don't remember that but she's got a cheek because her whole life's basically on finance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Judging by this, she’s talking to someone but obvs keeping it v v low key.. or he’s told her to keep it low key after seeing her track record 😂 maybe he’s waiting to see how her tit job goes before he fully commits 😂

Attachments

I bet she's in double figures of the men she's had a talking stage with since Charley Here, but from her last vlog I think we can take it they've all pumped and dumped her 😂😂😂 her personality doesn't seem to have drastically changed since the Charley Here breakup, so it will continue to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judging by this, she’s talking to someone but obvs keeping it v v low key.. or he’s told her to keep it low key after seeing her track record 😂 maybe he’s waiting to see how her tit job goes before he fully commits 😂
this is for attention, she wants people thinking she’s got someone on the scene. No need for that last comment or the emoji other than her wanting people to speculate.

Reactions: 2
this is for attention, she wants people thinking she’s got someone on the scene. No need for that last comment or the emoji other than her wanting people to speculate.
The girl is genuinely a fruit loop. The lengths she went to in Paris to portray she was with a mystery man after she broke up with Charley were extreme to only turn out it was her mum. Deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I 100% agree with you. I bet this ‘person’ she is referring to is Meagan or something but yet trasher will make it out like it’s a massive deal. Bore off, we all know you’re still single

So she wears crocs in the day and heels to go out at night…isn’t that what most people do?!?! That’s NOT a personality trait!!!!!

Ehhhhh! I have just tried to find her on Insta, and she’s not there at all.

I just realised I haven’t seen her content in a long time and had forgot all about her. Only popped into my mind as my husband was watching a Stussy vid and that made me think of Charlie Here.

Does this mean I have been blocked????

Reactions: 1
Ehhhhh! I have just tried to find her on Insta, and she’s not there at all.

I just realised I haven’t seen her content in a long time and had forgot all about her. Only popped into my mind as my husband was watching a Stussy vid and that made me think of Charlie Here.

Does this mean I have been blocked????
Wouldn’t surprise me. Quite a few of us have been blocked including myself who never commented anything (only ever watched her stories)

although I still see her full page and stories through the anonymous viewer pages.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Quite a few of us have been blocked including myself who never commented anything (only ever watched her stories)

although I still see her full page and stories through the anonymous viewer pages.
I have never commented or said anything about her! I don’t even think I have even commented on her threads on here (just watch and like haha). Not that you could connect this profile to my insta.

Weird AF.

Reactions: 1
I have never commented or said anything about her! I don’t even think I have even commented on her threads on here (just watch and like haha). Not that you could connect this profile to my insta.

Weird AF.
She seems extremely paranoid. I bet she blocks innocent people who aren’t even on tattle.

She’s not been shadow banned so you probably have been blocked. To never engage with her n for her to do that though is proper weird and paranoid behaviour