Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone come on here and say that when the breakup happened, Asher had told them that she wasn’t on the mortgage and it was actually Charley and his mum? Makes perfect sense why he is still comfortably living in that house on his own, which wouldn’t be easy with 1 income surely! No wonder his mum didn’t like her. The worst type of daughter in law 🤢 the fact Asher had his mum on Instagram and would still upload videos and pictures practically naked says it all! No matter what, I just couldn’t let my fellas mum see them.., call me a prude 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I am watching her latest vlog don’t ask my why….. but omg her nose looks so so bad. In the car before her gym session it’s so so bulbous

Reactions: 3
I thought the mum worked in construction so she had connections. I don’t remember her ever saying mum was on the mortgage thou.

Tbh now I reckon she did something to piss his mum off and that’s when it really started going downhill. She’s so bitter towards him n his mum 😂

I thought the mum worked in construction so she had connections. I don’t remember her ever saying mum was on the mortgage thou.

Tbh now I reckon she did something to piss his mum off and that’s when it really started going downhill. She’s so bitter towards him n his mum 😂
Asher never said the mum was on the mortgage it was a member on here who I think knew Charley (or someone connected with Charley).

Mad that he’s still living there by himself

Asher never said the mum was on the mortgage it was a member on here who I think knew Charley (or someone connected with Charley).

Mad that he’s still living there by himself
Sorry I misread I thought you said Asher said it

Has she still got Instagram? I can’t find her
This happened to me where I couldn’t find her…soon discovered she’s blocked me despite me never messaging her or commenting on anything. It pissed her off that I was simply viewing her stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This happened to me where I couldn’t find her…soon discovered she’s blocked me despite me never messaging her or commenting on anything. It pissed her off that I was simply viewing her stories.
I don’t understand people like her. Doesn’t she realise a large number of her followers probably hate follow her anyway? Proves it with how crap her engagements are on every grid post! Plus if you have a public profile, people can still see things on an anonymous story viewer so it’s pointless unless someone is giving you hate messages 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just having a random stalk on Charley here‘s page and saw this picture and it just reminded me of amount of times she went on and on about that kitchen island 😂😂😂😂 didn’t age well did it?
I almost miss her being with Charley was such great entertainment. 😂

IMG_9001.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw a girl on my Instagram (not an influencer) post a story of her and her boyfriend in a pool kissing. Phone had obviously been set up at the side from a distance. Reminded me of Asher on that cliff in Ibiza or wherever the hell she was with Charley. It’s just got me thinking, what has this world come to? Everything is set up and staged to those lengths for social media? Like why do random people on the internet even need to see that. I often deactivate my account (yes I’m one of those people 😂) and when I go back on it makes me realise why I came off in the first place. People really see social media as real life nowadays and it’s so ridiculously toxic. Anyway rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just saw a girl on my Instagram (not an influencer) post a story of her and her boyfriend in a pool kissing. Phone had obviously been set up at the side from a distance. Reminded me of Asher on that cliff in Ibiza or wherever the hell she was with Charley. It’s just got me thinking, what has this world come to? Everything is set up and staged to those lengths for social media? Like why do random people on the internet even need to see that. I often deactivate my account (yes I’m one of those people 😂) and when I go back on it makes me realise why I came off in the first place. People really see social media as real life nowadays and it’s so ridiculously toxic. Anyway rant over 😂
I completely agree with you....despite being butt ugly and not having a pot to piss in and therefore show a "desirable life" my mum's friends daughter has her heart set on becoming a "mummy influencer" and her 623 IG followers are notified of every time the kids cry or have a bowel movement 😔😔😔

I completely agree with you....despite being butt ugly and not having a pot to piss in and therefore show a "desirable life" my mum's friends daughter has her heart set on becoming a "mummy influencer" and her 623 IG followers are notified of every time the kids cry or have a bowel movement 😔😔😔

It’s either a case of they want to show every aspect of their life or with a lot of girls especially round Asher’s area (N Wales and Chester) it’s all of them trying to passive aggressively compete with each other as to who is the best looking, most money, best boyfriend, who goes on the most holidays, has the best car, has the most friends. All pretending to like one another but also hoping to top trump everyone else.

Reactions: 2