Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Just seen on insta it is Charley’s birthday today and I remember she wrote something embarrassing last year when they were together for his birthday so just gone back on the thread. I knew it was embarrassing but reading it a year later….
WHAT. IS. THIS?! 💀
How didn’t she feel embarrassed writing this at the time? A few short months later he sent her back packing to her brothers spare room in Rhyl 👋 do we think she would cringe reading this back now? Considering now she claims she changed who she was to be with him and how different they were… well she of course said quite the opposite at the time! That aged well 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Exhausted?!?! She goes out for meals, gets her nails and hair done, goes on spa days, walks her dog, goes to yoga and the gym (occasionally)… Trying doing all that and alsoworking full time 5 days a week with two kids…then you would know what exhausted was! Honestly these instahuns are a weird lazy entitled breed…

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Clarity456

VIP Member
"nobody expected what happened with my ex to happen" erm...you had to make a whole video explaining that even though for the entirety of the relationship Charley Here looked like he was being forced to spend a wet weekend with nothing to do in Scunthorpe you were actually his future wife...enough of that! I think even Stevie Wonder expected what happened to happen jesus wept! 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, why hasn't little miss loves house music so much - to the extent she had to follow Charley every weekend - been to one single house music event since the split? 🤔

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
About Asher should be this

1. lies about being mixed raced
2. dumps her dog at the first given opportunity
3. washes her hair once a year
4. lives in her brothers box room with his girlfriend
5. doesn’t have a job
6. is a full blown stalker/physco

• Heart
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Just curious how her eye fucking herself, constantly having her bullet nips and turbo tits out is pushing boundaries and changing the narrative! She is such a funny colour in this pic and then a different shade in every single photo….bit she is mixed race and doesn’t use a filter 🙄
Shes a fucking second rate influencer from North Wales who gets paid to promote hello fresh and lookfantastic.

How is that "pushing boundaries" or "changing the narrative"?

If you read that and didn't know her, from that mad shpeel she's put you'd think she was some sort of missionary aid worker and political campaigner in a death trap country like Afghanistan risking life and limb every day to campaign for women's rights against the Taliban or something 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫 but no, just gym shark ads and a shit pod where she talks about getting shagged by a friend and waking up in his bed with no memory of what happened 🤦🏻‍♀️ jesus wept.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Clarity456

VIP Member
Asher should be some sort of case study that proves the importance of personality in a relationship and that being slim with fake tits absolutely categorically does not attract or keep a man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
God he is ugly though isn’t he
---
Just seen on insta it is Charley’s birthday today and I remember she wrote something embarrassing last year when they were together for his birthday so just gone back on the thread. I knew it was embarrassing but reading it a year later….
WHAT. IS. THIS?! 💀
How didn’t she feel embarrassed writing this at the time? A few short months later he sent her back packing to her brothers spare room in Rhyl 👋 do we think she would cringe reading this back now? Considering now she claims she changed who she was to be with him and how different they were… well she of course said quite the opposite at the time! That aged well 😆
I have said it before and I’ll say it again…the bigger the declarations of love people post the shitter the relationship is…

• Heart

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Now as a huge dog lover myself… I can’t get my head on why she thinks it’s acceptable to almost romanticise your dog 😭 that reel confirms she really has lost the plot. Who has the time of day to make one of those for your dogs 7th birthday with a voice over that she has taken the time out of her hectic busy life of to sit down to think of it all and record in her irritating voice? It’s like nails down a chalkboard. Someone give this girl a proper job and a husband… I can’t take her weirdness any longer 🥲 (soz if anyone thinks this is normal, but as a 30 year of married mother who works full time and has her own house to run and pay for, maybe I’m just jealous I don’t have the time to dedicate my love to my dog who won’t be able to see/read or understand 😂)
Now I am a hardcore dog lover through and through, but JESUS CHRIST. "You've never left my side, you were there for me like no one else could have been, you've been my constant" as if he has a choice in the matter 🤣🤣🤣 It's not like he can pack his bags and move to Australia is it?!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Could Asher be the right person for you?!!

• Will make your personality/interests hers as she doesn't have her own
• Guaranteed tea of healthy (AKA coated in the very UNhealthy fry light) chippies every night
• Trips to her uncle's villa and her own personal gold supplier in Ibiza
• Never finish a full sentence again as she WILL finish it for you or interrupt completely
• You will become Bumper's third dad in the last couple of years
• Never have a private moment again as she WILL photograph or screenshot said moment for her Instagram stories
• She is dating to marry so will stay with you no matter how many red flags you show, unless of course you emigrate to Australia or kick her out your house completely

💀

• Haha
  • Heart

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Omg I’m cringing so much 😳😖

It was bad before but seems so much worse reading it now 🤣

So crazy crazy in love 🤥
“I will have your back forever” fast forward not even 12 months and she’s slating him and his family on her podcast 😂😂 what a drip she is!

• Haha
  • Heart

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I can't understand why she tries to make out she's this takes no shit kind of girl, when we all watched her force every second of her last relationship down to buying him a key ring with "their song" and having to remind him where she played him it ONCE 🫣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Urgghhh how has she edited this vlog and not cringed at what she’s saying? The part about the LV bag has cringed me out to another dimension! She hopes they can fix her bag because she has given them a lot of custom and they sourced her mums birthday present for her? Get a grip 🤣🤣 I’m sure LV couldn’t care less about her faulty zip and will repair it as part of their service anyway if it’s a genuine fault, not because Asher Mary Lou from Rhyl has bought a hold-all from them and something else for her mum…. Does she really think they need her business 😂😂 she really thinks she’s special.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
This may not be a popular opinion but it’s mine, but maybe if she dressed a bit less revealing she wouldn’t look so desperate. You can look incredibly sexy without having your tits and belly out constantly …leave a bit to the imagination. She really does she is god gift and has some kind of quirky personality.

• Heart

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I think saying someone looks massive is body shaming and wrong
but let’s be honest, she does look massive 🙄 she’s not skinny lol!! You’re on a gossip site where people slag people off every day. You can gossip about everything but you draw the line at weight?! 🙄

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
That picture is exactly the reason she is single…bolt on boobs hanging out her dress….she should try classy not trashy for a change…

• Heart

saadd3434

VIP Member
She’s not wifed up yet because she’s a clingy, needy psycho.

Also because she’s deluded about how she looks. Her looks are average and she’s a catfish.

• Heart
  • Haha