Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s either a case of they want to show every aspect of their life or with a lot of girls especially round Asher’s area (N Wales and Chester) it’s all of them trying to passive aggressively compete with each other as to who is the best looking, most money, best boyfriend, who goes on the most holidays, has the best car, has the most friends. All pretending to like one another but also hoping to top trump everyone else.
A girl I follow came up on my Instagram doing this too!! Wonder if it’s the same girl?! 👀 But yes I have to agree… everything is so false these days! And people think if you don’t post constantly about how in love you are or what you have then it doesn’t exist without realising it’s quite the opposite.
Also what’s with Asher using someone’s baby for some Instagram story content? I’d be fuming if my mate asked me to record her having a moment with my tiny baby to upload to 60k weirdos on the internet.

Reactions: 2
A girl I follow came up on my Instagram doing this too!! Wonder if it’s the same girl?! 👀 But yes I have to agree… everything is so false these days! And people think if you don’t post constantly about how in love you are or what you have then it doesn’t exist without realising it’s quite the opposite.
Also what’s with Asher using someone’s baby for some Instagram story content? I’d be fuming if my mate asked me to record her having a moment with my tiny baby to upload to 60k weirdos on the internet.
The girl I’m talking about name begins with a C. Seems like she’d been single for quite a long time and now new fella so posting a lot cringey stuff.

I’m still wearing big coats most days, it’s still cold…and she’s out in that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The girl I’m talking about name begins with a C. Seems like she’d been single for quite a long time and now new fella so posting a lot cringey stuff.
Yes… trip to Montenegro by any chance? 🤣

I literally can’t get over the colour of Asher in her story’s today! Can’t wait to see her in 5 years time with all the bespoke age spots and wrinkles with the way she hammers these sun beds. Absolutely pointless how she makes wearing SPF50 her personality trait when she lives on the sun beds so much. Really hope they ban them one day so we can see her true identity again 👻
---

Last edited:
Yes… trip to Montenegro by any chance? 🤣

I literally can’t get over the colour of Asher in her story’s today! Can’t wait to see her in 5 years time with all the bespoke age spots and wrinkles with the way she hammers these sun beds. Absolutely pointless how she makes wearing SPF50 her personality trait when she lives on the sun beds so much. Really hope they ban them one day so we can see her true identity again 👻
---
😂😂😂 we are talking about exactly the same person who went on the Montenegro holiday. I don’t know her personally but she comes across as someone massively insecure and desperate to compete with other people. Now she’s finally got a man she’s doing all the insta couple stuff. The video of her in the pool I could barely watch and took me back to the videos Asher would film with Charley here with them kissing in the distance. 🤢

Anyway sorry to derail, I’m off to view Asher’s most recent stories go the anonymous story viewer 😂

I am sorry but the constant bum shots in that dress and the way she positions that bloody Burberry bag just gives me irrational rage!
Is this girl for real? Every friendship/relationship she’s had is forced!!
She is off her head! She was practically forcing Charlie to move in together and get married after their first date!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
SAME she really thinks she is somthing, she is an absolute munter and really needs to stop flashing her nips
🤮🤮🤮
I am sorry but the constant bum shots in that dress and the way she positions that bloody Burberry bag just gives me irrational rage!

• Heart
What’s with her latest story? This girl is so far up her own arse it’s scary. She would eat herself if she could but there’s nothing so amazing about her? Buying a Starbucks, setting up your phone to video mode and just videoing yourself in the car by yourself drinking it and playing with your hair whilst not taking your eyes off yourself 💀 could never be me. Why does she think any of her followers would even want to see that?
so busy though guys!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What’s with her latest story? This girl is so far up her own arse it’s scary. She would eat herself if she could but there’s nothing so amazing about her? Buying a Starbucks, setting up your phone to video mode and just videoing yourself in the car by yourself drinking it and playing with your hair whilst not taking your eyes off yourself 💀 could never be me. Why does she think any of her followers would even want to see that?
so busy though guys!!
I thought I was missing something but no just her eye bleeping herself for no reason!

• Haha
When has she ever done cooking videos? 🤔 unless she's referring to just showing the "fry light chippies" she used to make when Charley here finally came in at 11pm having avoided her all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtaf is that latest story in the car 🤦🏻‍♀️ so so so vain! I honestly don’t get it she has the most Crimewatch face I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me again.. the last story is just an excuse to post her arse all over the internet

• Haha
Making out she has a muscly back….she is just thin…there is a difference..she doesn’t look like she trains at all

• Haha
D1E98686-F8F2-46A9-B178-2A0328218F0D.png
Why does she insist on posting stuff like this when she definitely wasn’t okay when her whole plan of trapping Charley here didn’t work?? I swear she forgets she posts her whole life online? I wouldn’t say she’s ever been in a ‘powerful place’ AT ALL