Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something to do with her turbo tits I think…hopefully she is having them redone so they look less like bolt on footballs…
Going on about her chilled out day but still has to get the bather rammed up her arse and body shots in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So her mate booked her a surprise today before her surgery tomorrow… and Asher has spent the day just asking for her mate to take pics of her in every angle possible purely because she’s wearing a swimsuit and it’s all for Instagram. If I paid to take my mate somewhere as a surprise and all she wanted to do was pose for pictures and post on her Instagram all day I’d be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her mate booked her a surprise today before her surgery tomorrow… and Asher has spent the day just asking for her mate to take pics of her in every angle possible purely because she’s wearing a swimsuit and it’s all for Instagram. If I paid to take my mate somewhere as a surprise and all she wanted to do was pose for pictures and post on her Instagram all day I’d be fuming!
I literally came here to say the same thing!!
Also, do we think she’s having an operation tomorrow? Don’t think she’s mentioned it enough

• Haha
Nooo I know this girl (James girlfriend), she’s a horror. She’s a coke fiend, previously engaged to a disabled army veteran who didn’t manage his payout very well, as soon as it was gone she ran out the door. They had a bulldog together which hasn’t been seen since. She’s also the biggest catfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Nooo I know this girl (James girlfriend), she’s a horror. She’s a coke fiend, previously engaged to a disabled army veteran who didn’t manage his payout very well, as soon as it was gone she ran out the door. They had a bulldog together which hasn’t been seen since. She’s also the biggest catfish.
Ooo where is she from? Looks like she might be from the Flintshire area rather than more Asher/James’s way coz she works in a Flint salon by the looks of it? I’ve got loads of mutual followers but never heard of her 😂😂😂 he clearly likes a girl with a tacky quote on their collarbone tattoo!
of course Asher has sent her bestie flowers and had to repost onto her stories so everyone knows how amazing and kind she is 🥲🥲

oh god that’s awful. I know a disabled army veteran with a fake/metal leg from Prestatyn area, wondering if it’s him 🤔 or maybe someone else. He has a type as she looks an Asher type with the bad tattoos.

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame nobody gives a tit about her enough to announce what surgery she’s had before she does like she did when she was obsessed with Lauren and told everyone about her nose job before she did 🤣🤣 literally nobody gives a tit about Asher to even post about her

• Haha
“Girl who doesn’t use filters” but looks exactly the same when she does use filters 🙄🥴🥴🥴 don’t believe you Asher!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I take it back😂😂 what a bleep🫠😂

• Haha
Ooo where is she from? Looks like she might be from the Flintshire area rather than more Asher/James’s way coz she works in a Flint salon by the looks of it? I’ve got loads of mutual followers but never heard of her 😂😂😂 he clearly likes a girl with a tacky quote on their collarbone tattoo!
of course Asher has sent her bestie flowers and had to repost onto her stories so everyone knows how amazing and kind she is 🥲🥲
She is from Mold, the guy she was with that I knew was from Buckley - I’m sure they had a dogue de bordeux together aswell but yeah it’s not been seen.
She also had a 21yr old pony who she had for 14 years- gave it away rather than just leave him to retire in the field after it served her for so long as she lost interest. God knows what’s happened to him.
But the break up was magical- screenshots posted all over Facebook how he had been cheating on her with someone who was crossdressing.
I want to say she had lack of insight in to what she was doing as a young woman and she was probably only around 19 at the time, but she’s got the worst reputation in Flintshire.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Random but I Just watched my first Asher video(say it or shot it with Lauren) she has quite an annoying voice it was difficult to listen to

I wouldn’t put her and Lauren together as friends !
Did Lauren ever get married ?

Reactions: 1