Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

How fucked is Alice?

• She’s not fucked at all, how dare you bully and troll her like this, you Marthas?

Votes: 41 15.0%
  • Mildly fucked

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Moderately fucked

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • Extremely fucked

Votes: 65 23.8%
  • DEFCON 1 fucked

Votes: 143 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our lovely @Hiraeth for winning the thread title, as suggested by @Pixie's Mam!

The poll was a suggestion of @M33L4!

Recap
  • The court proceeding was held on 7 May, with Alice's lawyer (and presumably Alice) attending via Zoom. So far, the minute orders have not been uploaded yet.
  • A woman named Sarah fell foul of Alice, for daring to remind Alice that she had a DVRO. Alice went on her Instagram profile and started leaving comments on her posts, but Sarah, perhaps channelling the spirit of previous Tattle legend Craig, did not cower, and just stated some facts.
  • As usual, Alice tried to twist things and imply that Sarah was threatening her.
  • Some of Alice's fans rounded on Sarah.
  • In a DM Alice sent to Sarah, she said that the journalist Bryony Gordon is her cousin. Tattlers are unsure if this is true, or just a threat.
  • Alice appeared to be arguing with Sarah at around the same time she should have been in the court proceeding, or at least preparing for it.
  • Alice’s attempted intimidation reminded us of Alice’s previous attempts to bully others.
  • Alice enjoyed repeatedly called us and her other critics "Marthas", after the character in Baby Reindeer, but Alice does not seem to realise she herself is a carbon copy of Martha.
  • Alice complained that people were contacting her employers (the organisers of one of the cons she is appearing at), and how awful it was for her as a single mother of two babeez. However, Alice previously publicly contacted Bianca’s management on social media, as well as sent emails to the producers of The Reunion, the show Ioan worked on in 2021.
  • We revisited the Alice vs Hoarse Whisperer incident from February 2019.
  • An Alice Evans Designs table lamp was posted, much to the horror of those who hadn’t realised she had branched out into homeware.

Housekeeping

- Please stick to the main players.
- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.

Please add anything I have missed from the recap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Beautiful round up @Ametrine and perfect title @Hiraeth 👏🏼 🧡 🎉
Nobody’s as keen to see the court docs and Hiraeth’s explanation of them as Alice. So she’ll likely be ‘Baby Angeling’👶🏻 this thread extra hard today and she’ll need a big long walk down memory lane to calm her booze-shakes nerves afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Beautiful round up @Ametrine and perfect title @Hiraeth 👏🏼 🧡 🎉
Nobody’s as keen to see the court docs and Hiraeth’s explanation of them as Alice. So she’ll likely be ‘Baby Angeling’👶🏻 this thread extra hard today and she’ll need a big long walk down memory lane to calm her booze-shakes nerves afterwards.
Brava! I also nominate @M33LF (pron 'Milf') for the Tattler Lifetime Achievement Award in Effing and Blinding and a Special Mention for her magnificent contribution to the creation of the current MimsyPoll™ . 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone remind me again - 10% of Yo's earning's agreed in the prenup? Child support set by law for a few years. Tons of advance overpayments. No job, no savings (except thieving), no assets, no income except a convention and selling her soul to DM. Yeah, I'm gonna go with royally fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can I say not fucked at all? Raya just had the wrong kind of man. Lol

She is still in BH ordering La Mer and dry ice fish. Still no job. I wonder how much she stole?? That said, she's circling the drain and her trolling shows she's rattled by court and by BW. She calls us pe-dos as she can't call IG and BW that due to the RO so we'll have to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just popping in to see which identity I am today! I’m surprised she hasn’t accused Sarah of being me 🤣🤣

I saw this comment on B’s recent IG post so here’s another account I’m accused of being 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Buoyed by piggybacking on @Hiraeth's success, I'm going to me-rail a bit, but it's still relevant to the thread.

Last summer my husband and partner of 20 years shagged his best mates wife and fucked off without warning or any conversation. To be honest, it was not the first time he'd cheated (but will be the last time he'll ever cheat on me, that's for sure!). His family actually defended his behaviour and even blamed me for it. Mind blown! Contact has now been cut with all of them and I grey rock my ex while I navigate the divorce (that I filed for, which he hated. HA!) Thankfully, there are no children involved.

I came to the realisation that I’d been living with a covert narcissist all this time. Coming to terms with the emotional/psychological and verbal abuse has been a journey, especially acknowledging the damage he’s caused me. Initially, I was angry. Very angry. And devastated. Was I reactive? Yes, in the beginning I’m ashamed to say, but he did something particularly heinous early on that completely broke the trauma bond for me. This helped me gain much needed perspective and I pulled my head out of my ass, moved to a new home (because I had to) and started to re-build myself and my new life. I very quickly realised how liberating it was not having to walk on eggshells or be with someone who couldn’t have cared less for me.

I have very recently met someone new who couldn’t be more opposite to my ex. Taking it slow but having fun. He’s very funny and made me realise that I’d been miserable for a VERY long time.

I keep comparing my situation to Alice’s and just cannot understand how someone can remain so ‘stuck’. I couldn’t imagine still being where I was 8/9 months ago, it would be such a waste of my life. It’s baffling to me how anyone can behave the way she has for so long. Of course, I know my story is much more aligned to Ioan’s than Alice's.

You turds have gotten me through some pretty dark times, and you didn’t even know. Love you all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 114
I chose Moderately fucked. Staying right in the middle because I just don’t know. I have a feeling JJ is still not going to be hard enough on her.

In the grand scheme of life she is royally fucked though because she is putrid and has no plans to change and will always be a miserable soul.
---
Buoyed by piggybacking on @Hiraeth's success, I'm going to me-rail a bit, but it's still relevant to the thread.

Last summer my husband and partner of 20 years shagged his best mates wife and fucked off without warning or any conversation. To be honest, it was not the first time he'd cheated (but will be the last time he'll ever cheat on me, that's for sure!). His family actually defended his behaviour and even blamed me for it. Mind blown! Contact has now been cut with all of them and I grey rock my ex while I navigate the divorce (that I filed for, which he hated. HA!) Thankfully, there are no children involved.

I came to the realisation that I’d been living with a covert narcissist all this time. Coming to terms with the emotional/psychological and verbal abuse has been a journey, especially acknowledging the damage he’s caused me. Initially, I was angry. Very angry. And devastated. Was I reactive? Yes, in the beginning I’m ashamed to say, but he did something particularly heinous early on that completely broke the trauma bond for me. This helped me gain much needed perspective and I pulled my head out of my ass, moved to a new home (because I had to) and started to re-build myself and my new life. I very quickly realised how liberating it was not having to walk on eggshells or be with someone who couldn’t have cared less for me.

I have very recently met someone new who couldn’t be more opposite to my ex. Taking it slow but having fun. He’s very funny and made me realise that I’d been miserable for a VERY long time.

I keep comparing my situation to Alice’s and just cannot understand how someone can remain so ‘stuck’. I couldn’t imagine still being where I was 8/9 months ago, it would be such a waste of my life. It’s baffling to me how anyone can behave the way she has for so long. Of course, I know my story is much more aligned to Ioan’s than Alice's.

You turds have gotten me through some pretty dark times, and you didn’t even know. Love you all. ❤
What a story! So glad you are enjoying life and having some fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Congratulations to our lovely @Hiraeth for winning the thread title, as suggested by @Pixie's Mam!

Recap
  • The court proceeding was held on 7 May, with Alice's lawyer (and presumably Alice) attending via Zoom. So far, the minute orders have not been uploaded yet.
  • A woman named Sarah fell foul of Alice, for daring to remind Alice that she had a DVRO. Alice went on her Instagram profile and started leaving comments on her posts, but Sarah, perhaps channelling the spirit of previous Tattle legend Craig, did not cower, and just stated some facts.
  • As usual, Alice tried to twist things and imply that Sarah was threatening her.
  • In a DM Alice sent to Sarah, she said that the journalist Bryony Gordon is her cousin. Tattlers are unsure if this is true, or just a threat.
  • Alice appeared to be arguing with Sarah at around the same time she should have been in the court proceeding, or at least preparing for it.
  • Alice’s attempted intimidation reminded us of Alice’s previous attempts to bully others.
  • Alice enjoyed repeatedly called us and her other critics "Marthas", after the character in Baby Reindeer, but Alice does not seem to realise she herself is a carbon copy of Martha.
  • Alice complained that people were contacting her employers (the organisers of one of the cons she is appearing at), and how awful it was for her as a single mother of two babeez. However, Alice previously publicly contacted Bianca’s management on social media, as well as sent emails to the producers of The Reunion, the show Ioan worked on in 2021.
  • An Alice Evans Designs table lamp was posted, much to the horror of those who hadn’t realised she had branched out into homeware.

Housekeeping

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.

Congratulations to our imaginary lawyer! and thank you for the new thread and recap 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Brava! I also nominate @M33LF (pron 'Milf') for the Tattler Lifetime Achievement Award in Effing and Blinding and a Special Mention for her magnificent contribution to the creation of the current MimsyPoll™ . 💜
If only I could stop reading your posts in the voice of Dame Edna 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just popping in to see which identity I am today! I’m surprised she hasn’t accused Sarah of being me 🤣🤣

I saw this comment on B’s recent IG post so here’s another account I’m accused of being 🤣
Okay I'm getting jealous now, why haven't I been accused of being someone 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

So she’s trying to doxx people by throwing random names around. The only prerequisite is to follow Bianca or having liked or commented on her posts. Clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Thank you for sharing this, your ex is a bleep...sorry but their is no other word for it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
You've been through a truly shite time and everyone has a reaction, that's normal, but what mAlice is doing is not!!!
Trauma bonding is horrible, as they are the problem, but also the cure. Both my best friend and I have been through this, and I admire you for saying duck this tit, and are now well into recovering 🩷
I hope the new relationship goes well 😍

• Heart

Recap

Housekeeping

- Keep it on Tattle.

Yoooooooo how much work is it to link all those recap points to where in the last thread it happened? 😳😳😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So she’s trying to doxx people by throwing random names around. The only prerequisite is to follow Bianca or having liked or commented on her posts. Clever.
Yes because the only people liking and following Bianca are on Tattle 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Alice is so jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you are here Sarah.... only a few choice words will do, SHOW YOURSELF FUCKO!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Yoooooooo how much work is it to link all those recap points to where in the last thread it happened? 😳😳😳
What I do is order the thread by most liked posts, and then open the posts in new tabs, and then link them all when I've written the text.

So yes, it is some work (and why I don't start threads all the time, because doing more recaps would destroy me), but you guys are worth it! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What I do is order the thread by most liked posts, and then open the posts in new tabs, and then link them all when I've written the text.

So yes, it is some work (and why I don't start threads all the time, because doing more recaps would destroy me), but you guys are worth it! 💜
Having never started a new thread (hangs head in shame) thanks again, and to the others that do the new threads too. I've read how to do it, but because I have a habit of posting twice and bleeping up my own posts, it's better for everyone that I don't do them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

I do some recaps but that’s a good idea for shortening the process, hitting most liked posts. I endeavour to make a new thread the next time it’s quiet and a thread ends. Time to learn lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.