Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well THIS is interesting

View attachment 2929606
Mimsy will be so excited when she sees this!
---
Is it just me or does Ioan always have that "everything's fine, not awkward at all, nothing to see here" rictus grin everytime he's pictured with Alice on a red carpet?
Alice looks like she's squaring up for a physical fight here.
---
someone teach her how to format a bio
View attachment 2929806
I pointed out that she ALWAYS had actress first in her bios, ahead of mother and the babieez she loves so much she's surgically attached to them. Now she's putting mother twice, just in case we miss it!

@welp Alice would be kind of, maybe, a little bit, not quite as fucked if she had you on her team! She'd love to headhunt you and @Hiraeth, at this point physically as well as literally 😂
---
Feel like sharing the recommendation? 🙏🏻
I don't get botox, fillers myself, but it's interesting seeing some accounts on instagram where they show good work compared to questionable and outright bad work. Always, always have a good look around, check a lot of references and that the references are genuine, and never go to anyone cause they are cheap or having a deal on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Bianca looks stunning in the gala photos, but I do agree Ioan looks tired and the age gap looks more obvious. Trauma and abuse can do a real number on the physical appearance as well as mental.
I always thought the age gap between Ioan and Alice was more noticeable. Alice has always looked much older than her age.
---
What do you mean, Alice is rocking this gold dress.
View attachment 2929749
---
As that was mean, here is a really great stylish photo of Alice. Never seen this before.

View attachment 2929752
The black and white photo looks as if it was taken during her time in Paris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.