Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post of hers made me laugh today, getting her daughter to ‘embrace what god gave her’ with her curly hair.
(But if u have no tits and excess skin, Makesure you get surgery babe to sort it out 🙄🙄) hypocrite
Lmao not once has she embraced anything natural about herself, she used to bleach and straighten her hair to an inch of its life then all the surgery, her tummy skin wasn’t that bad you could clearly see she was hunched over in the before pic bench making it pull and sag..... then the “I embraced my curly hair because my daughter was being bullied for her hair” tagging every curly hair product trying to get a mention it freebies, moved onto a new product now from cantu ffs zoey, but I’m thinking she never looked after her daughters hair in the first place. Kids can be vile and her eldest daughter does seem very shy it’s always the young one in the limelight on the rare occasion she’s not flaunting herself 🙄

Reactions: 2
Embrace what God gave her what a bloody joke, shes has more unnecessary surgery than anyone I know, she has sun beds and botox injections so how the hell can she preach about embracing what God gave her?? Shes clearly very insecure about herself otherwise she would practice what she preaches and EMBRACE WHAT GOD GAVE HER
On another note treats for her babies after school is clearly mum guilt, its Friday tomorrow and a bank hol too so no doubt her babies will be shipped off to nannies so she and jacko can go out getting pissed all weekend

Reactions: 3
I love me who do you love? What a mess, can see her being the type that thinks all the men fancy her..... ANNNNDDDDD of course her girls are away AGAIN it’s the weekend no family time!🤯🤯🤯
Such a beg its offensive 😂
That’s why she always has to get her tits out to ensure she gets some attention even if it is just from the pervs!!

Reactions: 4

this pic really shows how filtered her usual posts are. she looks quite different. Do you think by her #never miss a Friday slogan she means the opportunity to ship the kids off and get pissed? she definitely never misses them kind of fridays!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 15267
this pic really shows how filtered her usual posts are. she looks quite different. Do you think by her #never miss a Friday slogan she means the opportunity to ship the kids off and get pissed? she definitely never misses them kind of fridays!
That’s exactly what she means! I don’t actually think I’ve EVER seen her story them take the girls for a day out somewhere... sad as parents they ship the girls off EVERY weekend, they don’t take them in days out and it’s not them but the grandparents that’s take them on holiday as they did last year and this year while they stay home dress like an 21 yr old and drink

Oh my heart bleeds for you Zoey you dropped your phone down the loo 😂😂 what are you going to do now you cant post selfies every 5 minutes
I expect the reason it went down the loo was because you're so vain you cant even go to the loo without having to take a selfie vain vain vain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so vain I actually worry how her daughters will be when they’re older. I hate the way she posts her workouts and how she’s proud of burning 600 calories, all before 8am in the morning WOW.

She’s so vain I actually worry how her daughters will be when they’re older. I hate the way she posts her workouts and how she’s proud of burning 600 calories, all before 8am in the morning WOW.
So vain she’s having to use an ipad to take her selfies 😂🙄
We all know her girls are a lot further down the priority list for her to worry about, as long as she’s happy it clearly doesn’t matter about anyone else!

I can just imagine the conversation when she goes to hospital to have yet another unnecessary surgery.
Mummy why are you going to hospital

Don't worry babies I'm just having all the fat cut off my stomach but dont forget to embrace what you were born with. I'm just doing it to look better on Instagram 😂😂

Seriously though I do wonder what she does tell those girls about her surgeries

Reactions: 5
So vain that she cant bear not to have her gym selfies on insta that she Nick's her 10 year old daughters phone, classy Zoey, you vain pathetic excuse for a human being

Reactions: 5
So vain that she cant bear not to have her gym selfies on insta that she Nick's her 10 year old daughters phone, classy Zoey, you vain pathetic excuse for a human being
I thought that too! Then the “ do t worry I’ll be back soon” posting I’ll informed calorie food pics! Is she doing Sw or calorie counting one or the other hun!🤣😁

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she’s put a bit of timber on I mean she’s far from big she has a lovely figure apart from surgery her legs look a bit chunkier 👀

I love how shes whining on stories about her car costing over £1000 and her kitchen being flooded and then right at the end asks if anyone knows of any money trees, perhaps you would actually have some money if you didn't spend thousands on unnecessary surgery, botox and sunbeds.
Priorities all wrong here

I love how shes whining on stories about her car costing over £1000 and her kitchen being flooded and then right at the end asks if anyone knows of any money trees, perhaps you would actually have some money if you didn't spend thousands on unnecessary surgery, botox and sunbeds.
Priorities all wrong here
So Bloody True! Anyone else noticed she doesn’t buy half as many clothes as she used to since all the surgery!

Anyone else think she’s put a bit of timber on I mean she’s far from big she has a lovely figure apart from surgery her legs look a bit chunkier 👀
I think it’s the way she is standing, a lot of fitness people have that stance to make them look like they have a small waist and a nice pert butt! 🤣 seems to be her new fave pose lol

So Bloody True! Anyone else noticed she doesn’t buy half as many clothes as she used to since all the surgery!
She hasn’t really brought anything for ages he’s she, was a point she was always spending getting her staged pics of her Mac bags 😏🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Instead of spending $$$ on unnecessary surgery (which looks tit), how about you save it for a rainy day (excuse the pun 😂)

• Haha
Tiny violin time....

perhaps she could skip a few of the treats that 'jacky' usually comes home with like beats headphones or expensive trainers 🤨 surprised she's not set up a GoFundMe. looks like poor kiera will be without a phone while Zoey has to fork out for the Bill's to fix her leak before she can get a new phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.