Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine showing that to the police! pictures of her post surgery boulder tits 🥴 she'd be loving every minute ''here officer, it's a pic of me in the gym mirror, this one is post surgery, this one is me on the piss AGAIN...Oh wait what were we talking about?''

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmao! Seriously I couldn’t, what did she say to them?? Please officer a forum is talking about me, about how vein I am, how I fob my kids off every weekend, how my poor dog is always in that crate, how I post pictures in the gym of myself posing in a full class without asking anyone if they mind being on my social media page! Officer- “ zoey can we see your insta page”
Officer- ffs they are all right get me on tattle to talk abit the mess she is!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see zoe staying in with her children one weekend make up free and not wearing next to nothing. Although can only give 7/10 for this effort as selfies still needed to be taken and put on Instagram to show she was doing this

Reactions: 4
Nice to see zoe staying in with her children one weekend make up free and not wearing next to nothing. Although can only give 7/10 for this effort as selfies still needed to be taken and put on Instagram to show she was doing this
I thought that too, was shocked by them tbf... can’t even remember the last time she had them home with her on the weekend!!! 😳

Reactions: 2
I thought that too, was shocked by them tbf... can’t even remember the last time she had them home with her on the weekend!!! 😳
It was just a Friday night off from them this week, got them back for the Saturday night for effect

Reactions: 3
Trying hard to rustle up some convo here I think since it’s been a few days of tumbleweed. But I mean she’s not a narcissist so....

Reactions: 1
...and we're all trolls 🙄 It was all hard work and dedication and who are we to mock her 'journey'

On another note, my maths may be slightly out but her work out today of 100 laps of a swimming pool in an hour would mean she swims almost one and a half laps a minute and literally no break? Get that girl in the Olympics if that's true. Perhaps it is a paddling pool not a swimming pool 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
...and we're all trolls 🙄 It was all hard work and dedication and who are we to mock her 'journey'

On another note, my maths may be slightly out but her work out today of 100 laps of a swimming pool in an hour would mean she swims almost one and a half laps a minute and literally no break? Get that girl in the Olympics if that's true. Perhaps it is a paddling pool not a swimming pool 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lmao I know, jumping on the rattle bandwagon that’s circling Instagram today to try and stay relevant! Any excuse to get the footie tits out aye Zo! 🤣🤣🤣

Didn’t see the swimming one but she never counts the right calorie burn anyway the nugget zoey for the record it’s the “ active “ calorie count you use and they are highly inaccurate...

And ummmm nah soz bab can’t get rid of us that easily, although the sight of those pics you post is enough to make anyone piss off and not some back!
#fakeasfuck
#hasntgotaclue
#surgerydidit
#titslikefoitballs
#yoursovainibetyouthinkthissongisaboutyou
#youAREatwatzoey
#ohandyoucabtsingforshit

Attachments

she posted 100 laps in her meal post then in her story it said 57 mins swimming. what a fool.

yeah we certainly ''didn't knock ourselves over on the way out'' 🙄 definitely jumping on the tattle bandwagon on insta today.

She claims not to be a narcissist but I bet she danced around more than in one of her mirror selfies to see a whole tattle thread dedicated to her!

Reactions: 1
she posted 100 laps in her meal post then in her story it said 57 mins swimming. what a fool.

yeah we certainly ''didn't knock ourselves over on the way out'' 🙄 definitely jumping on the tattle bandwagon on insta today.

She claims not to be a narcissist but I bet she danced around more than in one of her mirror selfies to see a whole tattle thread dedicated to her!
Only think needs knocking out are those horrendous fake tits!
She really hasn’t a clue when it comes to exercise at all, she’ll do anything to get a mention off other intagramers....

I see cantu is out the window wasn’t that long ago she was constantly tagging them!🤣🤣

Jumping for joy she’s made it on tattle and Gomi!
Well done Zoe 🍾🍾🍾🍾

Reactions: 2
This woman :oops:
She loves her body and is proud, I get that. But she has no idea how to dress.

She’s getting a bleeping tattoo. Oh, she’s so impulsive, she says. Predictable, that’s what she is. Made up like a dogs dinner trying desperately to cling onto her youth. She’s a twit.

She’s getting a bleeping tattoo. Oh, she’s so impulsive, she says. Predictable, that’s what she is. Made up like a dogs dinner trying desperately to cling onto her youth. She’s a twit.
She looks a lot older than 33🙄 sometimes think with the money this woman throws away she could take her girls on holiday or take them on day trips away ect.. I can’t stand her, I was glad when her phone broke and she wasn’t posting much 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.