Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Another post of hers made me laugh today, getting her daughter to ‘embrace what god gave her’ with her curly hair.
(But if u have no tits and excess skin, Makesure you get surgery babe to sort it out 🙄🙄) hypocrite

Reactions: 9

Getthefouttahere

She's a raving coke head guys!! Who the fuck gets in at 5am after being in the pub all afternoon and night and then starts playing just dance on the Wii until 7am..... People on drugs that's who! Have you not seen her eyes wide open on stories when she comes home from being out? Most people struggle to keep one eye open to look at their phone after a night drinking. What people do in their own time is their business but when she's putting it out there that she's this amazing mum, partner and teacher.... HA!! The best for me is when she's constantly claims she's au natural and real.... Are you okay hun 🤔

I reckon she's been caught cheating. Probably with the PT that used to slide into her DMs every time she'd show us those disgusting fake tits 🤢 I get that losing weight gives you an amazing confidence boost but there's a fine line between being confident and then just a narcissistic twat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Sozhun

VIP Member
and now she's posted about how her body has bounced back...yeah and the lipo, tummy tuck and skin removal had no hand in it 🙄

Reactions: 8
A friend of a friend is her cousin. Just found Jack on their Facebook and his relationship status is single!!!

• Wow

Sozhun

VIP Member
Can we talk about this oxygen thief! spends more time at the gym and taking selfies than with her kids and then when she does spend 5 minutes with them she feels the need to splash it all over Instagram cos shes 'Superwoman' no love, it's called being a parent.
Dont get me started on the flirty messages from 'jacky' she felt the need to share on her stories yesterday 🤮

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Urgh yes, the messages about how he loves her in those white jeans. 🙄

Why would you even think everyone would want to see those sort of messages?! Your partner fancies you. Well done, he's supposed to! Slow hand clap for Zoey.

• Sick
  • Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I get annoyed with her constant "no excuses not to go to the gym" or going on about what workout she's doing and how soon after her surgery. She's so vain, I mean of course you can only appreciate how "frizzy" her hair is when she is wearing underwear.
She’s an absolute twat, thinks she’s the only person to get up early to go the gym and as for her “ workouts” the ones she posts of herself doing weights are ridiculous with terrible form..... yes hard work does pay off but she’s not got that body just from exercise it’s from surgery hunnie 🤣🤣 #moron

And yeah of course curly hair goes frizzy when you brush it EVERYONE knows it but why posy in underwear l??? How much can one person love them self?????

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
You would think she was the only person in the world to have curly hair. I have curly hair and have managed to bang on about it to the world and his dog because it's really not that interesting!

Also she has such a horsey, masculine face. When she has all that make up on I often think she looks like a man in drag.

newbienewbie48

Once a tramp always a tramp. He probably woke up and smelt the coffee. Fed up with her getting herself in debt with all the plastic surgery, botox and sunbeds. Bet she will soon be back on insta she will want her ass lick followers to give her some kind words.
Its the kids I feel sorry for cos her eldest isn't even Jack's kid anyway and I bet she'll soon be moving on to the next bloke

Instagrime

Just saw this and and made me cringe inside, why assume all these other people want to be on ur insta feed selfish cow!
This! I’d be FURIOUS if I found some narcissistic imbecile had photographed me, in the gym, when I’m actually in a vulnerable state and feel in a safe space, in the gym, and put it on the Internet.

She’s an arsehole

Sozhun

VIP Member
Imagine showing that to the police! pictures of her post surgery boulder tits 🥴 she'd be loving every minute ''here officer, it's a pic of me in the gym mirror, this one is post surgery, this one is me on the piss AGAIN...Oh wait what were we talking about?''

• Haha
Reactions: 7

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I can’t belive the shite this thing peddles on her page!! Superwoman?! Cus u managed to cook a dry chicken breast and mash for dinner and make some box cakes, yeh Zoey what a hero 🙄
She really does have a high opinion of herself and comes across as so patronising!!
Not everyone has the luxury of being able to palm their kids off at the drop of a hat like her to get pissed all weekend, I cringe for her so much 😂😂

newbienewbie48

I know, I have pics of myself and family together never put myself solely on the wall! 🤣 very fine line between confidence and arrogance and I think she has crossed that line! She’s so self absorbed... as for the gym totally agree that is cringe to stand and take a pic of herself with a studio full of people but then again I would imagine she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread in the gym, everyone is looking at her or would think #bodiegoals as she says! Well yeah when you have multiple surgery you moron!

Horse faces woman 🤣🤣🤣 killed it with that! She really does have a strange face resembles the shape of the scream mask 😱😱🤣🤣🤣
I am so thankful for this thread. I thought was alone. I’m sorry but she is the fakest person ever. If someone has to tell you repeatedly that they are being honest, it means they aren’t! She is also such an attention seeker, purposely not telling people what her surgery was for this time, just don’t post anything about it then! Making out she’s got the perfect relationship, who are you trying to convince Zoey? I bet Jack is so hen pecked! As a dog owner I’m also really annoyed that you never see that dog even when they are out on days out, just another fashion accessory I suppose! Fair play to her on her weight loss and commitment to the gym but she’s a huge narcissist!!!
She really is the fakest person on Instagram and she has such a high opinion of herself, I feel so sorry for those 2 kids of hers, what sort of message is she giving to them when she goes into hospital and comes home with fake boobs or God knows how much skin and fat removed from her stomach, those girls are going to grow up being so insecure about themselves and the way they look thanks to their vain mother.
Jack isn't even her eldest daughters biological father she keeps that quiet doesn't she heaven forbid her arse lick followers would think shes anything but perfect.
Fake conceited bitch

• Wow

Sozhun

VIP Member
anyone else think their friend ought to be offended at zoey sat their with her tits hanging out whilst playing cards with kids and her mates bloke. her mate is dressed all casual and there zoey glammed up to the nines with the a mega low cut top 🤨 shady behaviour

Sozhun

VIP Member

this pic really shows how filtered her usual posts are. she looks quite different. Do you think by her #never miss a Friday slogan she means the opportunity to ship the kids off and get pissed? she definitely never misses them kind of fridays!

Reactions: 6

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Lmao! Seriously I couldn’t, what did she say to them?? Please officer a forum is talking about me, about how vein I am, how I fob my kids off every weekend, how my poor dog is always in that crate, how I post pictures in the gym of myself posing in a full class without asking anyone if they mind being on my social media page! Officer- “ zoey can we see your insta page”
Officer- ffs they are all right get me on tattle to talk abit the mess she is!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SchumiF1

Another one playing the anxiety card Christ.. wtf is wrong with these attention seeking people boils my piss
Anxiety my arse. She plays the anxiety card when she canny keep up the pretense of how perfect her life is or isn't more to the point. Shes a self centred, stuck up waste of space. She thinks shes a role model to her girls. Poor girls if that's the pish they've to grow up to be like.
Dont think shes ever had they girls a full week without sending them to the grandparents. She needs a major reality check!!!