Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be disgusted if she was a ta in a class my child was in!
Not knocking anyone who works part time as I do myself, however what I don’t do it act like I’m superwoman because I go to the gym, look after my child, the house and you know just be a NORMAL mother!!
She wants some sort of award 🙄🙄
I work part time I’m a care assistant in a home I wouldn’t go about saying I’m a nurse why not just say what she is always trying to make out she’s something she’s not 😏

Reactions: 3
I work part time I’m a care assistant in a home I wouldn’t go about saying I’m a nurse why not just say what she is always trying to make out she’s something she’s not 😏
because she's self centred and all about her image and public perception

Reactions: 2
Another one playing the anxiety card Christ.. wtf is wrong with these attention seeking people boils my piss

Reactions: 4
Another one playing the anxiety card Christ.. wtf is wrong with these attention seeking people boils my piss
Anxiety my arse. She plays the anxiety card when she canny keep up the pretense of how perfect her life is or isn't more to the point. Shes a self centred, stuck up waste of space. She thinks shes a role model to her girls. Poor girls if that's the pish they've to grow up to be like.
Dont think shes ever had they girls a full week without sending them to the grandparents. She needs a major reality check!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s at her most anxious when she’s posting full nudes on her grid with just emojis to cover her ‘modesty’ 🙄🙄
She’s really begging trying to have an arse pushing herself in all positions to try and make some shape 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s at her most anxious when she’s posting full nudes on her grid with just emojis to cover her ‘modesty’ 🙄🙄
She’s really begging trying to have an arse pushing herself in all positions to try and make some shape 😂
she'll just have arse implants, that's her usual answer to everythjng

• Haha
Wow family time, has she even had her kids at all this Easter holiday???? She makes out she’s such an amazing mum and she NEVER HAS THEM!!! 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Now I’m guessing like last summer the grandparents took the girls on holiday while she took holiday at home with Jack for a week! Stop all the bullshit buying and take your kids on holiday yourself zoey! Poor excuse of a mother as if for their first ever holiday abroad and on a plane she is not taking them!

Attachments

Totally agree with you, she barely spends any time with her kids in the holidays going to the gym seems to be more important than being with her kids, she's totally self centred and selfish.
Most weekends they're palmed off on nanny so she and jacko can go out getting pissed and acting like teenagers. I've never come across such a selfish conceited individual.
Oh and how crap does her hair look at the moment doesn't suit her at all

To be honest I think her hair always looks shite... even when the curls are so ‘glossy & defined’ 🙄
Someone that has to hashtag herself as ‘goals’ so much just makes me cringe so hard, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
She is SO fake! How can she love herself THAT much? I think she’s a typical example of someone who needs to post how perfect life is on the ‘gram to convince herself mostly - you ain’t fooling anyone else!! Those messages she posted 🤢🤢🤢

Apart from the latest surgery which was a tummy tuck I think(??) what else has she had done? I don’t think I followed her then....wonder how she affords all that working as a TA! 🤔

Shes also had a boob job which is why on so many photos her fake tits are hanging out all over the place
She had a tummy tuck after that but wasn't happy cos she still had rolls if fat so this most recent one was to correct that how vain is that and what sort of message is she giving out to her girls, I wonder what they think of their mother being so vain and insecure about her body that she goes to the extreme of having non essential surgery.
She also has botox which is why her face looks like an aliens face with the sunken in cheeks she looks like a drag queen I think when she's got her make up on and how ugly and manly does she look in those sweaty post gym stories in the car

Totally agree with you, she barely spends any time with her kids in the holidays going to the gym seems to be more important than being with her kids, she's totally self centred and selfish.
Most weekends they're palmed off on nanny so she and jacko can go out getting pissed and acting like teenagers. I've never come across such a selfish conceited individual.
Oh and how crap does her hair look at the moment doesn't suit her at all
She’s vile, I go to the gym 5 days normally but the holidays only twice so I can spend the time with my kids.... she is so self obsessed it’s unreal, now I guess they are buying another Hampstead for the girls but they have a little dog that never seems to get walked and every time I’ve seen it it’s in a cage! 😡

Reactions: 1
Pictures of herself on the wall says it all!! Obviously thinks she looks like someone wayyyyy over her station!

Also I can not believe she stands in an exercise class full of people and just takes a picture of herself in the mirror.

What is wrong with you Zoe(y)?!! You know you can be confident with yourself without looking like a complete twit

Also yes her hair looks like shite, actual medusa hair

Pictures of herself on the wall says it all!! Obviously thinks she looks like someone wayyyyy over her station!

Also I can not believe she stands in an exercise class full of people and just takes a picture of herself in the mirror.

What is wrong with you Zoe(y)?!! You know you can be confident with yourself without looking like a complete twit

Also yes her hair looks like shite, actual medusa hair
I know, I have pics of myself and family together never put myself solely on the wall! 🤣 very fine line between confidence and arrogance and I think she has crossed that line! She’s so self absorbed... as for the gym totally agree that is cringe to stand and take a pic of herself with a studio full of people but then again I would imagine she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread in the gym, everyone is looking at her or would think #bodiegoals as she says! Well yeah when you have multiple surgery you moron!

Should be pics of her kids.. self centred horsed face vile woman
Horse faces woman 🤣🤣🤣 killed it with that! She really does have a strange face resembles the shape of the scream mask 😱😱🤣🤣🤣

when she said that she would be donating the kids extra Easter eggs to a food bank I almost spat my cornflakes out. who does she honestly think she is??

• Haha
Lmao I know but she said they would melt them down to make cakes and give to the food bank, now zoey you can’t do that hun they won’t accept them but if you normally donate to food banks you would know that!! 🤣🤣🤪🤪

I am so thankful for this thread. I thought was alone. I’m sorry but she is the fakest person ever. If someone has to tell you repeatedly that they are being honest, it means they aren’t! She is also such an attention seeker, purposely not telling people what her surgery was for this time, just don’t post anything about it then! Making out she’s got the perfect relationship, who are you trying to convince Zoey? I bet Jack is so hen pecked! As a dog owner I’m also really annoyed that you never see that dog even when they are out on days out, just another fashion accessory I suppose! Fair play to her on her weight loss and commitment to the gym but she’s a huge narcissist!!!

I know, I have pics of myself and family together never put myself solely on the wall! 🤣 very fine line between confidence and arrogance and I think she has crossed that line! She’s so self absorbed... as for the gym totally agree that is cringe to stand and take a pic of herself with a studio full of people but then again I would imagine she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread in the gym, everyone is looking at her or would think #bodiegoals as she says! Well yeah when you have multiple surgery you moron!

Horse faces woman 🤣🤣🤣 killed it with that! She really does have a strange face resembles the shape of the scream mask 😱😱🤣🤣🤣
I am so thankful for this thread. I thought was alone. I’m sorry but she is the fakest person ever. If someone has to tell you repeatedly that they are being honest, it means they aren’t! She is also such an attention seeker, purposely not telling people what her surgery was for this time, just don’t post anything about it then! Making out she’s got the perfect relationship, who are you trying to convince Zoey? I bet Jack is so hen pecked! As a dog owner I’m also really annoyed that you never see that dog even when they are out on days out, just another fashion accessory I suppose! Fair play to her on her weight loss and commitment to the gym but she’s a huge narcissist!!!
She really is the fakest person on Instagram and she has such a high opinion of herself, I feel so sorry for those 2 kids of hers, what sort of message is she giving to them when she goes into hospital and comes home with fake boobs or God knows how much skin and fat removed from her stomach, those girls are going to grow up being so insecure about themselves and the way they look thanks to their vain mother.
Jack isn't even her eldest daughters biological father she keeps that quiet doesn't she heaven forbid her arse lick followers would think shes anything but perfect.
Fake conceited witch

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.