Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to bet that tomorrow the kids will be going to nannys for the weekend so that Zoey and jacko can go out getting pissed, she really needs to get her priorities right, I bet what she spends on booze on a weekend could have bought a new phone 😂😂

View attachment 15267
this pic really shows how filtered her usual posts are. she looks quite different. Do you think by her #never miss a Friday slogan she means the opportunity to ship the kids off and get pissed? she definitely never misses them kind of fridays!
That chin though 😂😂😂 far too much botox

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She will have to get them out the house for the weekend of course with the leak!
And then after such a hard week she of course will have to let her hair down and relax! F family time when you can have Zoey time

Tiny violin time....

perhaps she could skip a few of the treats that 'jacky' usually comes home with like beats headphones or expensive trainers 🤨 surprised she's not set up a GoFundMe. looks like poor kiera will be without a phone while Zoey has to fork out for the Bill's to fix her leak before she can get a new phone
Although have you noticed Jackys little gifts are always from ‘Very’ .. blatantly just added to a credit account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ummmmmmm have I missed somthing? Hilarious? Seriously? I don’t think I’ve EVER laughed at anything zoey has done well not in the she’s so funny kind of way anyway! And if someone qualifies as an amazing mumma that fobs her kids of EVERY weekend, daughter gets sent home I’ll from school but leaves her to go the gym then Jesus Christ what a sad world we live In 🤯🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ummmmmmm have I missed somthing? Hilarious? Seriously? I don’t think I’ve EVER laughed at anything zoey has done well not in the she’s so funny kind of way anyway! And if someone qualifies as an amazing mumma that fobs her kids of EVERY weekend, daughter gets sent home I’ll from school but leaves her to go the gym then Jesus Christ what a sad world we live In 🤯🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 "Zoey has shared so much on here" you got that right shes been practically naked many times in her photos, somethings need to be kept private, but Zoey does share literally everything fake tits and all

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 "Zoey has shared so much on here" you got that right shes been practically naked many times in her photos, somethings need to be kept private, but Zoey does share literally everything fake tits and all
She’s definitely loves sharing 🤣🤣 apart from when people are asking for advice on where to get surgery then she gets rude and tells people to look and research themselves!🤣😳

Reactions: 2
Have you seen the latest post about trolling and how everyone has been reported to the police 🤨🤔

Absolutely pathetic truth hurts her no doubt
Defiantly! You have an OPEN page hunnie 😁 truth definitely does hurt... the police have much more important things to deal with with the state of the country at the minuet.... a thread on tattle is hardly the crime if the century just like minded people that don’t like the same people 🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣

Defiantly! You have an OPEN page hunnie 😁 truth definitely does hurt... the police have much more important things to deal with with the state of the country at the minuet.... a thread on tattle is hardly the crime if the century just like minded people that don’t like the same people 🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣
This is Zoey we're talking about here and what Zoey wants Zoey gets she'll bat her fake eyelashes and wear something that shows her fake tits off and she'll say its not fair lol truth hurts doesn't it love

This is Zoey we're talking about here and what Zoey wants Zoey gets she'll bat her fake eyelashes and wear something that shows her fake tits off and she'll say its not fair lol truth hurts doesn't it love
Egghhhh you can imagine her can’t you carrying on like she’s the first person ever to have people say things about her! Like a spoilt little brat! She likes to think what zoey wants zoey gets but I think in the real world it’s s different story!
At the end of the day zoey you have s public OPEN page where you flaunt pictures of yourself naked and you work in a school! Get a grip if you don’t like it delete the account or sort yourself out and act like an adult! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Have you seen the latest post about trolling and how everyone has been reported to the police 🤨🤔
She’s been on here then? 😂

Exactly, no crime has been committed!!! What a melt!!!

Last edited:
I’m sorry don’t you know once you have put something on a PUBLIC domain you are going to be giving literally thousands of people access to it?
I’d be more concerned my work place being able to see the stuff she posts

Has anyone actually trolled her children? Wtf is she banging on about

Nothing has been said about her children. I shared a picture of the dog in the crate that her child in but no comment was made about her daughter it was about he fact the dog is never seen!

I’m sorry don’t you know once you have put something on a PUBLIC domain you are going to be giving literally thousands of people access to it?
I’d be more concerned my work place being able to see the stuff she posts
Exactly! Can you imagine seeing indecent images of a Ta that’s working in your child’s school! She seriously has no shame, she is so unprofessional to put those kinds of pictures on the internet. I mean her daughter will be going to senior school soon what if kids see it and bully her for it! 🤯

It’s zoey, likes to make a mountain out of a mole hill,,,,, it’s all dramatised for attention, to get all the
“ they are just jealous hun” blah blah bleeping blah” messages

Nothing has been said about her children. I shared a picture of the dog in the crate that her child in but no comment was made about her daughter it was about he fact the dog is never seen!
That poor dog has been in that cage since she got it! I’ve never seen it out once,can understand using a crate if it’s a puppy and gets over excited etc but the dog is a few years old now... poor dog!

Reactions: 5
Exactly! Can you imagine seeing indecent images of a Ta that’s working in your child’s school! She seriously has no shame, she is so unprofessional to put those kinds of pictures on the internet. I mean her daughter will be going to senior school soon what if kids see it and bully her for it! 🤯

It’s zoey, likes to make a mountain out of a mole hill,,,,, it’s all dramatised for attention, to get all the
“ they are just jealous hun” blah blah bleeping blah” messages

That poor dog has been in that cage since she got it! I’ve never seen it out once,can understand using a crate if it’s a puppy and gets over excited etc but the dog is a few years old now... poor dog!
She needs to learn the difference between opinions/free speech/ trolling. When you put so much of your life online and so accessible you need to be prepared for criticism. No one has done it to her face, she has come looking for it!

She needs to learn the difference between opinions/free speech/ trolling. When you put so much of your life online and so accessible you need to be prepared for criticism. No one has done it to her face, she has come looking for it!
EXACTLY! Can understand if she was being directly messaged, threatened people going to the extreme of finding her address and workplace etc
She seriously needs to get a grip over people having an opinion, and wasting police time! You only have to look in her page and within a few swipes it’s full of her full naked pics with her football tits on show!🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.