Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was honestly such a nicer person when she was bigger. I really don't like this version of her.
She’s vile, everything is so false and staged, even when she is with her girls the false laugh🤯.... she obviously has anew friend now as she’s constantly tagging her, don’t think she has many friends at all... yes she has a good body now from surgery as she was never flaunting herself before was she!? All the look at me look at me vanity will make her not very liked at all!

Reactions: 3
You would think she was the only person in the world to have curly hair. I have curly hair and have managed to bang on about it to the world and his dog because it's really not that interesting!

Also she has such a horsey, masculine face. When she has all that make up on I often think she looks like a man in drag.

Reactions: 8
You would think she was the only person in the world to have curly hair. I have curly hair and have managed to bang on about it to the world and his dog because it's really not that interesting!

Also she has such a horsey, masculine face. When she has all that make up on I often think she looks like a man in drag.

I know right, I have curly hair too as does my little one and other men ever of my family shock horror!!😱😱😱

Lmao I totally agree about all the makeup mutton dressed as lamb with her clothes and definitely a drag makeup vibe!
Her face is very long and sunken in almost like the scream mask as she’s not such a long chin..... defiantly one of the ones who thinks she’s gods gift and a 10/10 but just a basic witch 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can we talk about this oxygen thief! spends more time at the gym and taking selfies than with her kids and then when she does spend 5 minutes with them she feels the need to splash it all over Instagram cos shes 'Superwoman' no love, it's called being a parent.
Dont get me started on the flirty messages from 'jacky' she felt the need to share on her stories yesterday 🤮

Urgh yes, the messages about how he loves her in those white jeans. 🙄

Why would you even think everyone would want to see those sort of messages?! Your partner fancies you. Well done, he's supposed to! Slow hand clap for Zoey.

• Sick
  • Haha
and now she's posted about how her body has bounced back...yeah and the lipo, tummy tuck and skin removal had no hand in it 🙄

I can’t belive the shite this thing peddles on her page!! Superwoman?! Cus u managed to cook a dry chicken breast and mash for dinner and make some box cakes, yeh Zoey what a hero 🙄
She really does have a high opinion of herself and comes across as so patronising!!
Not everyone has the luxury of being able to palm their kids off at the drop of a hat like her to get pissed all weekend, I cringe for her so much 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Also, for a teacher her spelling and grammar is appalling. She's giving those girls such a warped view of body image. yes she put in hard work to lose the weight but her attitude to cosmetic surgery is sad.

Reactions: 5
oh GOD I am so glad someone made a thread.
She came up as suggested so followed her.

I’ve never seen someone so in love with herself. Also how many times can she repeat she lost 6 stone? Is there nothing else you can talk about.?

Also, for a teacher her spelling and grammar is appalling. She's giving those girls such a warped view of body image. yes she put in hard work to lose the weight but her attitude to cosmetic surgery is sad.
I don’t think she is a teacher she’s full of shite what teacher works half a day

I’m soooo glad she has a thread I was going to make one myself!
What a self absorbed twit she is, super mom but yet fobs her kids off EVERY weekend, her daughter was sent home from school a few weeks ago but she still left her to go the gym! Selfish mom more like..... she has an open profile, works in a public school and splashes semi naked pics of herself all over it. Talking about how her hair is frizzy why the duck you in your bra and knickers???? She’s so delusional it’s ubreal, she’s as fake as the £20 air max at a market even with her kids it’s all false and seems forced! Literally cannot stand this woman!

Reactions: 6
Oh God this woman is so bad. I was actually sick in my mouth with her screenshots of her txts with Jack. Total attention seeking waste of space.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh God this woman is so bad. I was actually sick in my mouth with her screenshots of her txts with Jack. Total attention seeking waste of space.
I felt uncomfortable reading them it’s just something you wouldn’t share on an open account as a teacher or should I say ta

Reactions: 4
I felt uncomfortable reading them it’s just something you wouldn’t share on an open account as a teacher or should I say ta
Dont get me started on his reply to the white Jean's 🤮😂 hes no oil painting. Aw they give me the boak!!!🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’d be disgusted if she was a ta in a class my child was in!
Not knocking anyone who works part time as I do myself, however what I don’t do it act like I’m superwoman because I go to the gym, look after my child, the house and you know just be a NORMAL mother!!
She wants some sort of award 🙄🙄

yeah I wonder if the head of her school is aware she has publicly posted half naked photos and posts some of the shite she does!
I've never known someone so self righteous and entitled about being a parent. Well done Zoey, you fed your children. Hardly mother of the bloody year!!
She honestly believes shes a pioneer of life- the first person to lose weight, the first person to have curly hair and the first person to have kids ffs

Last edited:
The way she preaches about her so called perfect life. She needs a major reality check and get a grip. Shes one of the most false people I've ever came across.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.