Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the fakest person on Instagram and she has such a high opinion of herself, I feel so sorry for those 2 kids of hers, what sort of message is she giving to them when she goes into hospital and comes home with fake boobs or God knows how much skin and fat removed from her stomach, those girls are going to grow up being so insecure about themselves and the way they look thanks to their vain mother.
Jack isn't even her eldest daughters biological father she keeps that quiet doesn't she heaven forbid her arse lick followers would think shes anything but perfect.
Fake conceited witch
Agree 💯 with you she is not a model of body positivity at all, the thing with the curly hair because her daughter was being bullied for curly hair so being super mom she now has her hair curly! Her vanity is ugly she dresses like a teenager at times and looks a mess with all her makeup on like a drag queen!
I know about jack but no she doesn’t make it public knowledge at all, makes me wonder if at the weekend the eldest goes to see her dad and the younger one goes to nannies, as bad as it sounds the youngest one seems abit of a brat at times,,, why not just be honest about things she would be much more relatable if she was and stopped with all the try hard and pretence 🤔🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
See she’s off out again with next to nothing one. It’s bloody freezing today!!!
Think she’s got a Sw friend now, never seen her go out this much without jack before especially to the football like she did the other week dressed as a 18yr old 🤣🤣🤣😖😖

Reactions: 3
Omg it’s 6am and it’s been TEN HOURS since zoe( y ) last took a picture of herself and put it on the internet. I hope she’s alright

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't worry the red sweaty horse face was in full swing this morning. Never miss a Friday guys! :rolleyes:

God how ugly does she look in her post gym sweaty video, she looks even more like a drag queen today and the shape of her face 😂😂all that botox she has is starting to make her face look caved in.
Yes Zoey sunbeds are bad for you why do you do it? Oh yes it's because you're as vain as hell. I know someone who got skin cancer from using sun beds, why risk that when you have 2 little ones, clearly puts herself first and the arts and craft pic of her girls is clearly mum guilt after #nevermissingafriday at the gym even when her girls are on half term.

B20CA638-4818-4349-85BB-07FFC537C35D.jpeg

So this is why I never see the dog, it’s locked in a crate all day. As the owner of a rescue dog I am fuming 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Another day another ten pictures of herself. How can you love yourself that much

Reactions: 6
Cringe! Standing in a full class like she’s the dogs and pose to take a picture! Ffs zoey get off ya phone you scab!
Just saw this and and made me cringe inside, why assume all these other people want to be on ur insta feed selfish cow!

Reactions: 6
Just saw this and and made me cringe inside, why assume all these other people want to be on ur insta feed selfish cow!
This! I’d be FURIOUS if I found some narcissistic imbecile had photographed me, in the gym, when I’m actually in a vulnerable state and feel in a safe space, in the gym, and put it on the Internet.

She’s an hole

Reactions: 8
I know right, can imagine her the type that thinks she better than anyone else there with her fake ass self! I’d never dream of taking a picture of myself in my gym studio in a class, and self entitled to do it with others in the back, even the instructor asked if they can take a pic and post it should be the same for anyone in a gym!

This! I’d be FURIOUS if I found some narcissistic imbecile had photographed me, in the gym, when I’m actually in a vulnerable state and feel in a safe space, in the gym, and put it on the Internet.

She’s an hole
Me too!! Showing her selfishness again and again I’m pretty sure she thinks she is the only mother that goes to the gym, she fails to realise she has tit form and hasn’t a clue what she’s doing thank duck she’s stopped with the workout videos!🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
Another post of hers made me laugh today, getting her daughter to ‘embrace what god gave her’ with her curly hair.
(But if u have no tits and excess skin, Makesure you get surgery babe to sort it out 🙄🙄) hypocrite

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.