Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she bought the kindle šŸ¤”
I would bet my granny on the fact she did not BUY the kindle.
Is she allowed to say this if it was gifted? Angelika Oles where you at šŸ¤£ you wonā€™t get in trouble for this one.

That vlog was a whole lot of nothing. She was on the judging panel for this years FloggersFear awards ?
No wonder the street walker and Poopy Doze won.

Reactions: 9
She said she bought the kindle šŸ¤”
I would bet my granny on the fact she did not BUY the kindle.
Is she allowed to say this if it was gifted? Angelika Oles where you at šŸ¤£ you wonā€™t get in trouble for this one.

That vlog was a whole lot of nothing. She was on the judging panel for this years FloggersFear awards ?
No wonder the street walker and Poopy Doze won.
She said she bought it whilst in the middle of a ten minute sales pitch about all the features of it. Sure you did hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She said she bought it whilst in the middle of a ten minute sales pitch about all the features of it. Sure you did hun.
And then went on to sell it to her audience and post an affiliate like.
Zoeā€™s channeling her inner ā€œused car salesmanā€ lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kindle has been around for a long time now - so surely talking about its features is a bit redundant as her audience pretty much know what a kindle is already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kindle has been around for a long time now - so surely talking about its features is a bit redundant as her audience pretty much know what a kindle is already.
But for her hair Iā€™d have assumed she vlogged it 8 years ago and had only go around to editing it now.
Because you know, vlog fear. šŸ˜
(See also ā€œlazy assed twonkā€)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No Zoe, your hair isnā€™t soooo thick, your extensions are....Duh!

You didnā€™t have enough hair for your liking and had to get someone to bulk it out with extensions šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Her hair often looks greasy to be fair.

Plus isnā€™t she a RuNNeR now ? She must wash it after sweaty runs, suuuuurreeellllyyyyy

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Plus isnā€™t she a RuNNeR now ? She must wash it after sweaty runs, suuuuurreeellllyyyyy
Exactly, the thought of her letting the sweat marinate in her hair for days makes my stomach turn

• Sick
She's only 29 and a total slob

She doesn't:
Pee
Wash hair
Go to work
Get out of house
Cook
Eat
Write her own books
Food shop (unless it's chocolates & biscuits)

I'm guessing they hire help for cleaning,laundry, gardening.. Everything

So much spare time everyday...mind blowing

Reactions: 18
If I had money and hair like that I'd do a Louise and pay someone to wash and style it as often as I needed. C'mon. It's not like she's being relatable by leaving it ten days. She's just being a lazy scuzzball.

Only time she has gone into the office is for a hen do.... not close enough to be invited to the real one then?!? Unless I missed that

• Haha
Another celebration in the office

Itā€™s just one big, expensive, slushy machine filled, party venue isnā€™t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another celebration in the office

Itā€™s just one big, expensive, slushy machine filled, party venue isnā€™t it?
Noooo!!!!! I want to 'work' there. No boss. No work. Parties. Downside picking up dogshit and perfecting the open mouth silent laugh for the 10mins a fortnight they turn up.

• Haha
Wow only the best for Zoe's "mates" am I right? An office hen-do... Seriously?! She couldn't even bother to book it at a nice restaurant at the very least? Well at least she's not hiding the fact she only goes to the office for parties.

Also, I have been traveling for the past few months so I wasn't surprised that I missed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in regards to Zoe and Alfie but I was actually in the UK two weeks ago and I don't recall it being that cold?! I get Zoe is ready for a 'cosy autumn' but this is overkill. Summer isn't even over yet and all of the other girls in the office were dressed in regular attire and not wearing jumpers... Is that why she hasn't been washing her hair because it's so cold out? On her IG stories she brags how she has 'thick' hair (courtesy of her gifted extensions) and that she doesn't need to wash it often. Yeah that's not how thick hair works and more often than not Zoe's hair looks pretty greasy.

I haven't bothered to watch her recent vlog. I'm sure it's excuses after excuses after excuses/ garden centres/ obnoxious silent open mouth laughing/and close ups of her inflamed chin zits.

Wow only the best for Zoe's "mates" am I right? An office hen-do... Seriously?! She couldn't even bother to book it at a nice restaurant at the very least? Well at least she's not hiding the fact she only goes to the office for parties.
I think that wasn't their actual hen do. I doubt zoe is invited so she threw one for her employee instead. I mean, it's one way to get yourself invited to a party šŸ˜‚

Surprised she knows what a cock looks like to be able to mould one out of clay,

.. oh wait sheā€™s going out with a big floppy dick

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Do you know what I think is DISGUSTING? Zoe has posted stories of herself after she has been running and she is really sweaty, still wearing her gym gear...yet sat on the sofa. Her sweat is absorbing into the sofa. So gross. After I have been to the gym, I jump into the shower.

Reactions: 10
Do you know what I think is DISGUSTING? Zoe has posted stories of herself after she has been running and she is really sweaty, still wearing her gym gear...yet sat on the sofa. Her sweat is absorbing into the sofa. So gross. After I have been to the gym, I jump into the shower.
Omg shut up she isnā€™t is she šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.