Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the money she has, and she couldn’t get better extensions.

I think she looks different, she was careful not to show her body at all. I’m calling it - she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 7

I think she looks different, she was careful not to show her body at all. I’m calling it - she’s pregnant.
Oh god please no. Alfie would just treat it as a new toy. Will end up with all his other tit in the basement after 6 months 😂

Joking aside. I can’t see how either of them are ready for kids. Zoe struggles to even go to the supermarket. Is she going to take a child to play groups and swimming etc, whilst Alfie’s out playing with friends.

Alfie’s parents and her mum would have to constantly be round the house if they have a kid

Reactions: 18

No way. Unless she’s tricked him and I don’t think she’s stupid enough because, deep down, she knows she’d end up a single mum.

Reactions: 7

Noooo. Actually, I bet if they announced she was pregnant, it would trend on twitter and everyone would be very scared for their unborn child.

Well, her and Mark def look drunk in the Blogosphere footage, and I feel like she wouldn't be drinking if she was trying to get pregnant.

Also...let's be real, guys. If it were up to Zoe: 100% yes she might want to get pregnant soon (even though we all know that's a bad idea). But this is also Alfie we're talking about. He has ZERO interest in kids right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Zoe is sneaky enough to do that to try and get people thinking that to up her engagement though.
True. Maybe I’m wrong - just as soon as I watched I thought her face looked different and her camera angles were deliberate. I thought as well it would explain the lack of vlogs - but I’m probably wrong!

The Blogosphere - I thought she didn’t drink?

Reactions: 3
She always wear giant clothes to look tiny and dainty tho, and made a big deal about being cold. We’ve speculated before that she’s a prime suspect for body image issues and even EDs so the jumper doesn’t make me think “pregnant”.
Plus let’s face it, Alfie doesn’t even know where to put what 😆😆😆

Reactions: 18
True. Maybe I’m wrong - just as soon as I watched I thought her face looked different and her camera angles were deliberate. I thought as well it would explain the lack of vlogs - but I’m probably wrong!

The Blogosphere - I thought she didn’t drink?
I know she generally doesn't drink, but she does occasionally. Mark was definitely drunk in the footage and I thought she sounded a bit tispy too, but that was just my own guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
WHY in godsname do they keep calling things 'cheeky' 'quick' and 'little' ? It annoys the crap out of me.

'Having a little dinner tonight' ffs you're having dinner, get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd love Mondays too if the biggest task I had to do was clean out my kitchen cupboards 😆
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Deliberately covering up the “upside down house” tickets with her hand to hide the fact she didn’t pay for them... #gifted I’m sure...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Still think the hair looks good. Should have vlogged the process though instead of just talking about it.

Also, again the talk about her being old.
Z: “Everyone who enters is cute and old”
A: “Reminds me of someone”
Alfie always strikes with the same crappy comment and every time she looks upset, like trying to laugh it off but you can see it hit home. She also said something along the lines of how come she continues getting old and he’s somehow always 25. You can clearly see it bothers her.

And she’s definitely not pregnant, that guess has been made like a thousand times before give it up manchild ain’t fathering no children any time soon and honestly we’re blessed

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.