Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now as so many youtubers are doing renovation / house tour vlogs and content (like the Michalaks or Lily Pebbles and The Anna Edit did or even Gabbie), I wonder why Zoe / Zalfie didn't do it when they bought their house. It must have been a HUGE opportunity to get the views and A LOT of content as their house is so big and there was so much done and Zoe also claims herself as someone who loves interior. Any ideas why they didn't?

Reactions: 10
Because they are both lazy?
now as so many youtubers are doing renovation / house tour vlogs and content (like the Michalaks or Lily Pebbles and The Anna Edit did or even Gabbie), I wonder why Zoe / Zalfie didn't do it when they bought their house. It must have been a HUGE opportunity to get the views and A LOT of content as their house is so big and there was so much done and Zoe also claims herself as someone who loves interior. Any ideas why they didn't?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because they are sooo private? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s because they paid someone to design and complete all the work and just said ‘yes’ or ‘no’...... sorry I mean ‘yo that’s siiiiiick’ or ‘that’s not us’.

The content would’ve been filming the designers ideas.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 32944

Nobody needs to BUY so much chocolate and biscuits in the first place
Stupid question I know but wouldn't Monday morning consist of going to your office and sorting out work for the week?
They would be the sort of idiots that throw out perfectly good food because of a 'sell by' stamp. And as you say why keep buying the stuff?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.