Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Embarrassing buying premade mash init!

She always does this, eats out or gets takeaways.
She can cook - she "whips up" a cake now and again and they have spells of cooking e.g. when they "have folks over" in other words Alfie's groupie boys or Zoe's work team for their vlog or the gram. They just see no reason to exert any effort when that isn't happening e.g. you can grill a steak or cook a chicken breast in 30 mins but no they order in and wait at least that amount of time for it to be delivered or Alfie - never Zoe - drives to collect it. Saving the planet - NOT

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She can cook - she "whips up" a cake now and again and they have spells of cooking e.g. when they "have folks over" in other words Alfie's groupie boys or Zoe's work team for their vlog or the gram. They just see no reason to exert any effort when that isn't happening e.g. you can grill a steak or cook a chicken breast in 30 mins but no they order in and wait at least that amount of time for it to be delivered or Alfie - never Zoe - drives to collect it. Saving the planet - NOT
Why does Zoe never go and get the takeaway?

Reactions: 2
Erm, don’t you know Alfie has a reusable straw! Balances all the rest of the waste out don’t you know. 😂😂😂😂
Is it one of the Final Straw ones? I've seen another SM star promote them because they do an 'ambassador' scheme although you don't get paid for it.

Reactions: 2
SHE ALWAYS BUYS HOUSE PLANTS 😳
Because, like everything else, she doesn’t see anything out long term. She ignores them, they wilt or die and instead of taking time to bring them back she needs the instant fix of them looking perfect again.

Even with nature, she is the ultimate consumer.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I really do feel this rebrand is for Alfie and social media interest then herself

Btw: I don't hate the look, just her face looks odd --- patchy makup/eyebrows/skin? Can't Pinpoint

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because, like everything else, she doesn’t see anything out long term. She ignores them, they wilt or die and instead of taking time to bring them back she needs the instant fix of them looking perfect again.

Even with nature, she is the ultimate consumer.
She’s so boring and caught up with presenting some dumb image for everyone to follow and be influenced by. Money making machine!

Reactions: 5
I really do feel this rebrand is for Alfie and social media interest then herself

Btw: I don't hate the look, just her face looks odd --- patchy makup/eyebrows/skin? Can't Pinpoint
It’s the FACES and EXPRESSIONS she presents to be relatable and tit

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She's back in the garden centre! Why do they need, or rather want so many plants?!
I think the plants died of boredom with her 🤪
On the topic of her cooking skills, she is a proud author of a party planning book with recipes in it...

she's a busy woman! She's got meetings to go to and such a big house to fill with junk. Haven't got time to peel potatoes! Why are we hating on her eating premade mash ? Her taste in mash is as good as her taste in man & dog

20190812_000437.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think the plants died of boredom with her 🤪
On the topic of her cooking skills, she is a proud author of a party planning book with recipes in it...

she's a busy woman! She's got meetings to go to and such a big house to fill with junk. Haven't got time to peel potatoes! Why are we hating on her eating premade mash ? Her taste in mash is as good as her taste in man & dog

View attachment 32783
How bleeping old is she again??? 17?? 🙄

Reactions: 3
Also her best friend posted this..
When was the last time lazy ass Zoe posted anything or did a "proper" video... Those vlogs are like most zero effort stuff

And those IGTV are negative efforts

20190812_003103.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.