Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, the more i see of Zoe replying to comments and how she speaks to people nowadays, the more I realise what an absolute Jeremy Hunt she is.
She's gonna ruin her Instagram commenting when the whole point of her commenting MORE was to build engagement [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Zoe: *posts a picture in a hoodie*
People: It’s been quite hot this Summer!
Zoe: What? Don’t you understand? It was dark in the morning! I like Autumn! It might be hot where you are but it isn’t where I am! Why is the internet so weird haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Zoe: *posts a picture in a hoodie*
People: It’s been quite hot this Summer!
Zoe: What? Don’t you understand? It was dark in the morning! I like Autumn! It might be hot where you are but it isn’t where I am! Why is the internet so weird haha!
If she’s irritated by something as trivial as those comments she’s biting at then she needs a bleeping social media break.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
when i see her commenting passive aggressively to every single comment im just imagining her sat at home by herself glued to her phone repeatedly typing "maybe where you are" "not here it's not" "maybe where you are" get a life zo you're a millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 18
when i see her commenting passive aggressively to every single comment im just imagining her sat at home by herself glued to her phone repeatedly typing "maybe where you are" "not here it's not" "maybe where you are" get a life zo you're a millionaire
Spend your money and go get an actual life ZoElLa

Reactions: 7
I blame the parents😂. How can both kids turn out like they have. So many issues and hang ups between them. No idea about real life🤔

Reactions: 10
i think someone could say they lived ij Brighton one road away from her and that would still be her response

Reactions: 11
Underneath that hoodie and jacket combo her armpits must be getting hotter and hotter just like our planet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s nearly 30 and has no career to move to after the clout train stops and boy is it slowing down..

Reactions: 13
This really annoyed her

So much so, she had to continue her passive aggressive behaviour on her IG post (the haha is concealed passive aggressiveness)

The effort she took to continue to rant [emoji23]

Dear me, she needs a hobby

Reactions: 11
I've got to say I really feel the cold so I'm often in a hoodie when people are in t-shirts and I love autumn a lot I crave it in September lol her replies though seriously need toning down

Reactions: 4
I blame the parents😂. How can both kids turn out like they have. So many issues and hang ups between them. No idea about real life🤔
Same as the bleeping Deyes parents. Except they’ve been mollycoddled instead

This really annoyed her

So much so, she had to continue her passive aggressive behaviour on her IG post (the haha is concealed passive aggressiveness)

The effort she took to continue to rant [emoji23]

Dear me, she needs a hobby
Not as weird as your manchild hunny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Passive aggressiveness detected again. Trying to upload photo saying it's too large but on insta-

"what is this?" Da biaaatch knows as humans we all know what rain is.. we also know that she doesn't normally make a fuss about the change in weather on a daily basis so much so to record it whilst driving...we all know though that in fact she is still hung up about yesterday. She is like tolddddd you sooooo...it's not always "HoT iN sUmMeR" Her and her brother are stuck in their 5-12 year old ways. Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone remember the Zoella apartment? It only had a bit of attention and then we never heard about it again.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.