Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"At the end of the day guys I just say duck it, I have one life to live CaNt PleAsE EvErYOnE" she chants this in her head anytime someone says something opposing. She has a mental block for sure 😂
She needs to stop. She needs to calm down and figure out which persona she wants to portray. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5

She’s become so passive aggressive I can’t [emoji23][emoji23] Grinchella on the loose. She was 100% a mean girl in school, does she have no humility for what her followers have done for her... being polite costs nothing - and they’re right anyway!!!

All that money and can’t use the appropriate filter or put make up on properly....

Reactions: 9
Why does it get to autumn before she starts loading on the fake tan and unmatched foundation?? Anytime I see a new picture with that filter, it always reminds me of when I was 14 trying out makeup for the first time and I didn't know any better lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does it get to autumn before she starts loading on the fake tan and unmatched foundation?? Anytime I see a new picture with that filter, it always reminds me of when I was 14 trying out makeup for the first time and I didn't know any better lol
She doesn't know what she's doing

Reactions: 2
The only reason that Zoe likes autumn over summer is because the colder, darker days make it ever so slightly more acceptable for her to do nothing but fester inside eating pizza in bed and watching Elf for the 8273474th time. Her life is so boring and empty it actually makes me feel a bit depressed to even ponder it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dear lord she gets worked up over the silliest things. Rudely answering to 5 different people saying the same thing and proceeding to passive-aggressively publish her annoyance on the stories, and all this because of a few comments on weather!? What in the world... She has become so unlikeable I stopped feeling bad for her for being with Alfie the man child. They deserve each other

Reactions: 20
The only reason that Zoe likes autumn over summer is because the colder, darker days make it ever so slightly more acceptable for her to do nothing but fester inside eating pizza in bed and watching Elf for the 8273474th time. Her life is so boring and empty it actually makes me feel a bit depressed to even ponder it.
I forgot about the elf obsession. Isn't that a children's film?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think deep down she knows she’s taking the piss, uploading half arsed content and in the past has sold half arsed crap and so is automatically on the defensive now because she assumes it’s ‘critiscism’ as everything she does she gets haters pulling her down ( in her head)

If that makes sense.

Reactions: 12
I think deep down she knows she’s taking the piss, uploading half arsed content and in the past has sold half arsed crap and so is automatically on the defensive now because she assumes it’s ‘critiscism’ as everything she does she gets haters pulling her down ( in her head)

If that makes sense.
At least she's finally noticing. She's just got to change her attitude.

Reactions: 3
What’s the bet when and if she uploads anymore YouTube content it’s all sweetness and rainbows and puppies with no swearing or passive aggressive attitude?

Reactions: 13

She’s become so passive aggressive I can’t [emoji23][emoji23] Grinchella on the loose. She was 100% a mean girl in school, does she have no humility for what her followers have done for her... being polite costs nothing - and they’re right anyway!!!

She is looking more and more like Gail Platt. I just looked at the weather for Brighton and it says it is 21... wow, 1 degree difference must make it so much colder.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I think she gets off to being rude to her followers. She’s never grasped that since she’s selling products to them, they are her customers and should be treated with a modicum of decency. Queen Zoe just wants everybody to kiss her feet tho.
She may well have anxiety, but she’s also a horrible person. The two things aren’t mutually exclusive: having mental health issues doesn’t excuse bad behaviour nor does it make it ok to be a jerk to random people who are just commenting on a photo.

Reactions: 19
I know this was a few pages back but I'm still not over her playing dumb in the comments and pretending that her main channel doesn't exist. Like......what even goes on in your brain, Zoe? It's not like her YouTube channel is a side hobby. Does she think people aren't going to notice that she's completely abandoned the thing that literally made her famous in the first place???

I'm guessing that her PR team has advised she respond like that (for God knows what reason) and just divert the question. Because no one in their right mind would think that's a sane response

Reactions: 14
Do they still ‘work’ at the office or is Zoe still living by the school calendar and having the summer holidays off?

And even if it was a gloomy day does she really have to liken it to autumn? Some of us want to drag the summer out before getting up at 5/6am for work in the pitch black.

Reactions: 8
Do they still ‘work’ at the office or is Zoe still living by the school calendar and having the summer holidays off?

And even if it was a gloomy day does she really have to liken it to autumn? Some of us want to drag the summer out before getting up at 5/6am for work in the pitch black.
In autumn she can try to sell her crappy candles and cozy socks in Boots again. She is all about the cozy life. She invented hygge dontcha know 😂

Reactions: 6
If she spent any time in the real world she would realise that autumn isn’t really cosy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That passive aggressive little 'haha' at the end of a rude post is so effing annoying. I think she is an unpleasant dick and her cutesy YT persona is a huge facade.
Glad I pointed out she has cankles now. Yes petty I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.