Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember years ago when Zoe was with Wilf or maybe they had just broken up and she got Louise to pounce on the girl he had apparently "cheated" with. I said there was no reason to be so horrible publicly and both her and Louise sent horrible tweets to me.

Also, I feel like she isn't ready for a baby especially while still with the man child that is Alfie.
i read those in a gossip guru thread the other day and saw the tweets from her and louise
nasty witch who all of a sudden " feels bullied online" " oh how the mental torture" when she used to do much worse back in the day than some of the people who call her out and always campaigning against harassment online and mental health awareness she sure didnt care couple years ago about others and i reallllly dont think she cares now i think she is pretending big time like most people on social media who have to speak nice to keep an audience dont trust none of them

Reactions: 5
Seen her tit in home bargains and tkmaxx. That’s when you know you’ve lost your clout
TK Maxx is tat...she's finished as she was and is grasping at him...he can't even go to the shops without her hanging on. If they don't get married she is stuffed....big time.

Reactions: 2
I think she just thrives off the attention, personally. She wouldn't be where she is now were it not for her quirky anxiety.
maybe this will be her new approach, just a whole youtube channel of videos of anxiety attacks?
i honestly think she has no idea anymore what youtube is so she's sticking to easymoney Instagram Videos View attachment 31543
View attachment 31544
View attachment 31545
View attachment 31546
"like what?" = give me some ideas for content as i cba to do it myself

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When I read this it made me think of a vlog from a couple of years ago where they went to Pride in 'disguise' so they wouldn't get recognised! 😁 About 8 mins in.
He couldn’t do that now unless he covered those teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I read this it made me think of a vlog from a couple of years ago where they went to Pride in 'disguise' so they wouldn't get recognised! 😁 About 8 mins in.
I always think it’s funny how famous they think they are versus how famous they actually are.
Despite their many followers, they aren’t very famous as all in mainstream terms. Plus at pride, there are a lot more interesting, fabulously dressed people to look at than those two 😂

Reactions: 26

She’s become so passive aggressive I can’t [emoji23][emoji23] Grinchella on the loose. She was 100% a mean girl in school, does she have no humility for what her followers have done for her... being polite costs nothing - and they’re right anyway!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You know, the more i see of Zoe replying to comments and how she speaks to people nowadays, the more I realise what an absolute Jeremy Hunt she is.

Reactions: 19

She’s become so passive aggressive I can’t [emoji23][emoji23] Grinchella on the loose. She was 100% a mean girl in school, does she have no humility for what her followers have done for her... being polite costs nothing - and they’re right anyway!!!

Why does she do it though?!

She is so freaking rude to people. I really don’t know how she hasn’t lost all her followers yet. She’s mean and unpleasant and has absolutely zero ability to make fun of herself and zero sense of irony.

Reactions: 16
Now she's acting as if everyone else is rude
I also was gonna post this. I used to watch her as I'm a sucker for home decor and usually thought every one was nice as they can be whilst being in the spotlight. In this last year my mind has done a complete 360. Now I know better but I can say for sure that she is very passive aggressive and uses her anxiety as excuse for everything cause she did it to me when I messaged her and she replied. In the moment I was ok ISH with her responses called a truce but then I found these threads then I'm like oh no I was too naive...too nice! she was not actually being nice she was rude to me but ended nice because I changed the tone. Of course I was stern in my opinions but it didn't deserve passive aggressiveness which I called her out on and she denied denied denied. She also doesn't understand words well. I could say the sky is blue don't you think and she would respond with something like I didn't say the sky wasn't blue what made you think that! Ugh I hate when people can't understand what is written rather than making up other things apart from the facts of what's there.

Reactions: 13
I also was gonna post this. I used to watch her as I'm a sucker for home decor and usually thought every one was nice as they can be whilst being in the spotlight. In this last year my mind has done a complete 360. Now I know better but I can say for sure that she is very passive aggressive and uses her anxiety as excuse for everything cause she did it to me when I messaged her and she replied. In the moment I was ok ISH with her responses called a truce but then I found these threads then I'm like oh no I was too naive...too nice! she was not actually being nice she was rude to me but ended nice because I changed the tone. Of course I was stern in my opinions but it didn't deserve passive aggressiveness which I called her out on and she denied denied denied. She also doesn't understand words well. I could say the sky is blue don't you think and she would respond with something like I didn't say the sky wasn't blue what made you think that! Ugh I hate when people can't understand what is written rather than making up other things apart from the facts of what's there.
She's so mean! Can she hear herself?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very unnecessarily mean because some ppl deserve meanness but it is so misplaced it's crazy. Listen she thinks her opinions are the end all be all smh. Can't handle criticism- at all

Reactions: 7
Very unnecessarily mean because some ppl deserve meanness but it is so misplaced it's crazy. Listen she thinks her opinions are the end all be all smh. Can't handle criticism- at all
It could be because people are finally pulling her up on things that she isn't used to because of all her eight year old followers who treated her like a queen. She doesn't see that they're eight year olds, so when older people get involved and tell her the truth she can't deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It could be because people are finally pulling her up on things that she isn't used to because of all her eight year old followers who treated her like a queen. She doesn't see that they're eight year olds, so when older people get involved and tell her the truth she can't deal with it.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 yup + Surrounded by YES people don't know how to cope with NO people. Alfistotle also quoting tit in her ear and making her have a bigger bark lol he is like do your future self a favour and 'dont take tit from anyone anymore today' 🤢

Reactions: 18
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 yup + Surrounded by YES people don't know how to cope with NO people. Alfistotle also quoting tit in her ear and making her have a bigger bark lol he is like do your future self a favour and 'dont take tit from anyone anymore today' 🤢
She's not used to criticism, but then, if she would like to avoid it, she should behave herself.

• Haha
She's not used to criticism, but then, if she would like to avoid it, she should behave herself.
"At the end of the day guys I just say duck it, I have one life to live CaNt PleAsE EvErYOnE" she chants this in her head anytime someone says something opposing. She has a mental block for sure 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.