Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much content. 30 and a baby.

She will sure come back to YouTube then
Or maybe it was a joke about the bump and ring but everyone took it literally. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't announce it next year because of her Man Child boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I think this snotty, bitchy Zoe is the realest Zoe has been in years. Those exposed tweets from years ago exposing her as a Mean Girl, that seem to be the real Zoe. At least she is being an authentic selfish witch who doesn’t care about her viewers.

Reactions: 23
Honestly, I think this snotty, bitchy Zoe is the realest Zoe has been in years. Those exposed tweets from years ago exposing her as a Mean Girl, that seem to be the real Zoe. At least she is being an authentic selfish witch who doesn’t care about her viewers.
It's kind of good. Bit odd though how she's suddenly started being horrid so outright.

Reactions: 5
I remember years ago when Zoe was with Wilf or maybe they had just broken up and she got Louise to pounce on the girl he had apparently "cheated" with. I said there was no reason to be so horrible publicly and both her and Louise sent horrible tweets to me.

Also, I feel like she isn't ready for a baby especially while still with the man child that is Alfie.

Reactions: 8
I’d much rather her be liked for being real than liked for being a fake “anxiety ridden” twit

Reactions: 8
I remember years ago when Zoe was with Wilf or maybe they had just broken up and she got Louise to pounce on the girl he had apparently "cheated" with. I said there was no reason to be so horrible publicly and both her and Louise sent horrible tweets to me.

Also, I feel like she isn't ready for a baby especially while still with the man child that is Alfie.
It shows she's always been horrible, secretly though.

Reactions: 5
I can imagine her and Mark Ferris laughing at people then crying at their YouTube following about anxiety and eating issues...

Reactions: 12
I can imagine her and Mark Ferris laughing at people then crying at their YouTube following about anxiety and eating issues...
I think she's fake. Sooo fake. Pretends to be all bubbly for the views but has a secret horrible side to her. I think it comes out when she's fed up of the questions from people so she snaps at them, hoping they'll go away

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she's fake. Sooo fake. Pretends to be all bubbly for the views but has a secret horrible side to her. I think it comes out when she's fed up of the questions from people so she snaps at them, hoping they'll go away
She must get so pissed off about people asking about engagement and babies. I mean, I would too. But she has been so public about wanting both. I remember when Louise told Zoe about her second pregnancy, Zoe's face looked horrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must get so pissed off about people asking about engagement and babies. I mean, I would too. But she has been so public about wanting both. I remember when Louise told Zoe about her second pregnancy, Zoe's face looked horrified.
It was just another reminder she's so far away from getting it.

Reactions: 3
do you guys know these kind of "rihannas/ariana grandes/whoever shadiest moments" video compilations? why isnt there one of Zoes moments? 🤤

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.