Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live near them and saw them in one of the local m&s, they were acting like they owned the place and they were drawing attention to themselves on purpose- I can’t stand them
the fact they do their weekly shop in m&s says it all really

Reactions: 6
The thing with Zoe is that she's become quite recognisable now, well recognisable to her very young audience, and she's nervous about coming into contact with anybody out there in case she has to interact with them. Her anxiety kicks in and she's scared. She put herself out there and is now a millionaire, so do I give a duck she's anxious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the fact they do their weekly shop in m&s says it all really
To be fair if I was rich I’d love to be able to do the food shop there it does such nice stuff which is like an occasional treat.

The thing is they are mega rich, so they are going to live that lifestyle. I don’t really have a problem with that. My problem is youtubers that are rich but still trying to make out they are relatable or pretend they still shop at primark just for the views.

The thing with Zoe is that she's become quite recognisable now, well recognisable to her very young audience, and she's nervous about coming into contact with anybody out there in case she has to interact with them. Her anxiety kicks in and she's scared. She put herself out there and is now a millionaire, so do I give a duck she's anxious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Agreed. She wants the best of both worlds. To be rich famous and adored. But also for all her fans to leave her alone.

Alfie is the same, makes out he loves seeing people when out and about but whinges if anyone calls his name in the street whilst he’s talking at the top of his voice to a £1500 camera. LOADS of celebs manage to walk around unnoticed. If you don’t want attention don’t draw it to yourself

Reactions: 23
I live near them and saw them in one of the local m&s, they were acting like they owned the place and they were drawing attention to themselves on purpose- I can’t stand them
Where do they live?

Reactions: 1
To be fair if I was rich I’d love to be able to do the food shop there it does such nice stuff which is like an occasional treat.

The thing is they are mega rich, so they are going to live that lifestyle. I don’t really have a problem with that. My problem is youtubers that are rich but still trying to make out they are relatable or pretend they still shop at primark just for the views.

Agreed. She wants the best of both worlds. To be rich famous and adored. But also for all her fans to leave her alone.

Alfie is the same, makes out he loves seeing people when out and about but whinges if anyone calls his name in the street whilst he’s talking at the top of his voice to a £1500 camera. LOADS of celebs manage to walk around unnoticed. If you don’t want attention don’t draw it to yourself
oh I love a bit of M&S food,it’s the best and would love to be in a position to do a full weekly shop there😂 It’s like when they shop in Waitrose it’s all about the social status

Reactions: 3
I died.... it cracked me up, the whole vlog (which I somehow didn't watched in Dec) had no content and she literally showed us her pouring like an inch of water and proceeded to stir nothing in that cup, the lemon & the honey never made an appearance... it was like fake acting.. hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh I love a bit of M&S food,it’s the best and would love to be in a position to do a full weekly shop there😂 It’s like when they shop in Waitrose it’s all about the social status

Zoe and Alfie would definitely be part of the upset brigade if their local Waitrose/M&S was going to be replaced with an Aldi/Lidl.

Waitrose is just overpriced selling the same stuff as everywhere else with a 20% premium on the price. M&S has some good stuff, but very expensive, mostly not worth the premium price either.

Reactions: 7

Zoe and Alfie would definitely be part of the upset brigade if their local Waitrose/M&S was going to be replaced with an Aldi/Lidl.

Waitrose is just overpriced selling the same stuff as everywhere else with a 20% premium on the price. M&S has some good stuff, but very expensive, mostly not worth the premium price either.
That deal they do for £10 is good. Usually get a bottle of wine, a main and a side or something

Reactions: 2

Alf might film a video and exclaiming, "how have I not know this sick place!" should his Waitrose becomes a Aldi/Lidl
(but never going back again in real life)
Zoe can't handle the supermarket by herself anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That deal they do for £10 is good. Usually get a bottle of wine, a main and a side or something
Some of the deals are very good, it’s just the rest of the stuff that is overpriced. Also, they tend to be very good with the reductions, they cut prices deep on the yellow stickers, got some great bargains as a student scouring reduced sections of varyious supermarkets, M&S was always best for reduced.

Reactions: 2
Some of the deals are very good, it’s just the rest of the stuff that is overpriced. Also, they tend to be very good with the reductions, they cut prices deep on the yellow stickers, got some great bargains as a student scouring reduced sections of varyious supermarkets, M&S was always best for reduced.
Love an M&S yellow sticker - ours has a big food hall!
It’s great for reductions

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.