Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's early this year normally its autumn time she digs out that annual traditional Zoella orange pumpkin coloured filter that she saturates all her grid photo's in just so we know it's a new season 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always have to think about smelly salmon when I see this orange filter on her selfies and photos of baking or something, yikes

also something I find funny: In Marks new video he does a collab and says: "If you haven't already checked out Anastasias channel she is the queen of youtube at the minute" well, goodbye queen zoe, even your "bestie" has passed your crown on to someone else 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's a bloody good job they've got a cleaner
Remember the cleaner that opened her advent calendar as a prank 🤣
She probably got her P45 for Christmas that year. We all know how precious Zoe is when it comes to junk food.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They play elf on the shelf? I thought that was for kids.... oh wait. Of course the play elf on the shelf.
I’m sure that’s what it was because I remember thinking the cleaner must think they are nuts or that Zoe secretly did it herself before she left. Hopefully someone remembers better.

Reactions: 2
Was it in a vlog?
Definitely in one of the vlogmas snorefests!
When they came home the cleaner had set up the elf on the floor like it had opened Zoe’s advent calendar and taken the chocolate out.
Her reaction was one of a grown ass adult trying not to cry over opened dairy milk 😐

I mean bish deserves to be fired,
she might as well have put nahhhallllahhhha in the bin for the week 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

It starts at 9:30

Honestly, it makes me miss her vlogs a bit. I used to quite enjoy watching them. How times have changed...
Ah yes the blog where Alfie pretending he’d lost his voice and they phone holly instead of the aa haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live near them and saw them in one of the local m&s, they were acting like they owned the place and they were drawing attention to themselves on purpose- I can’t stand them

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.