Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is "clearing" her makeup and the amount she has is disgusting. It makes her look either greedy or like a hoarder. I messaged her saying she should've given some to charity. She can't now that it is all expired though.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Her sorting through her make-up, wonder where the office manger was today?

She is sorting it by colour, why not check the dates and bin what is out of date. My bet is she is going to waste her time sorting and look like she is busy and then dump it back in a box in the attic because she is so materialistic that she feels having it makes her feel more accomplished or something.

Reactions: 14
Her sorting through her make-up, wonder where the office manger was today?

She is sorting it by colour, why not check the dates and bin what is out of date. My bet is she is going to waste her time sorting and look like she is busy and then dump it back in a box in the attic because she is so materialistic that she feels having it makes her feel more accomplished or something.
Colourpop lippes go off fast! I bought some a year ago and they're already off!

So the Zoella Instagram page is doing wellness Wednesday’s and it can’t be anymore obvious that Zoe isn’t involved at all. Today’s tips are all about drinking water - we know poor fragile Zoe sure doesn’t listen because then she couldn’t be the dainty weirdo who can go a whole day without peeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the Zoella Instagram page is doing wellness Wednesday’s and it can’t be anymore obvious that Zoe isn’t involved at all. Today’s tips are all about drinking water - we know poor fragile Zoe sure doesn’t listen because then she couldn’t be the dainty weirdo who can go a whole day without peeing.
What.a.joke. One look at Zoe and you can tell she doesn't look well. I mean her favorite vegetable is pizza...

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she put 'FML' over a pic of thousands of lippies! Oh poor Zoe, was she gifted too many?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The thing is she doesn’t have to be sent stuff,her management can contact the companies and be asked to get taken off the pr lists but she clearly loves being sent a tonne of crap every week

Reactions: 16
The thing is she doesn’t have to be sent stuff,her management can contact the companies and be asked to get taken off the pr lists but she clearly loves being sent a tonne of crap every week
It probably makes her feel that she is still relevant and important to be sent all that stuff.

She needs a proper therapist to actually start to deal with her issues, but she is far too lazy to try to get past them, so instead uses material products.

Reactions: 6
She seems to think this is so normal to have that much crap. With the frequency of these “clean outs” she needs to start saying no. Also, in what world do everyday people have enough unused makeup lying around to do a big clean out they can donate? If I was to go through all my stuff I would definitely be able to live without at least half of it, but it’s all been used at some point so it wouldn’t be able to be donated for hygiene reasons (she lives with Ringworm Deyes, she should know the power of proper hygiene!). It’s just gross how much her and Alfie already have and yet they always want more crap! They hardly pay for anything anymore (they took the team to lunch the other day and it was bleeping gifted!), yet it’s all about buy needless junk. What if they took some of that money and invested it to improve their environmental impact? Grew their own food in that massive yard (hell make the gardener deal with the work, just reap the rewards), just something other than creating all this garbage and wasting all these companies time/money on sending them things that they don’t use or appreciate.

Reactions: 12
OMFG-this was posted over on gg.Seems pretty legit to me and possibly one of the best things I’ve ever read.
5B016451-9A2B-4F0A-9DEB-59F220CB9977.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
My dad loves Can't Pay We'll Take It Away and doesn't like Zoe and Alfie. I may have to put up with him watching it just for this, much excitement.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.