Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stef Michilak has said what’s happened between him and Zoe.

He said that Joe and Caspar Hit The Road was “ so tit it made him physically sick” when they were invited to the premiere and Zoe took real offence and hasn’t spoken to him since.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

He said that Joe and Caspar Hit The Road was “ so tit it made him physically sick” when they were invited to the premiere and Zoe took real offence and hasn’t spoken to him since.
Stef is such an arrogant douche that I think I actually like both Zoe and Alfie more than him and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well that’s pathetic and tragic.

I’m not gonna say Hit the Road was amazing, revolutionary or original. But it wasn’t that bad. It’s was nicely entertaining.

Reactions: 2
Well that’s pathetic and tragic.

I’m not gonna say Hit the Road was amazing, revolutionary or original. But it wasn’t that bad. It’s was nicely entertaining.
He said he was very drunk when he said it and should have said it was aimed at 9 yr old girls, not me.

Reactions: 5
How long ago was hit the road anyways and why is Stef only bringing it up now.

Zoe falls out with everyone, so no one really cares about the reasons anymore, I just put it down to her obnoxious, up herself personality. But I find it strange he says this now, when Zoe is falling into irrelvancy and he already is irrelevant. If he said it a few years back it would of got more traffic

Zoe falls out with everyone, so no one really cares about the reasons anymore, I just put it down to her obnoxious, up herself personality. But I find it strange he says this now, when Zoe is falling into irrelvancy and he already is irrelevant. If he said it a few years back it would of got more traffic
I just remember them being all pally with each other at the Gleam Xmas party in 2014 and when Stef and Hannah went to Brighton some time in the new year Zoe wasn't mentioned which I thought was a bit odd at the time... So I'm guessing that movie was out in early 2015?

It came up in a Q&A video.

Stef is such an arrogant douche that I think I actually like both Zoe and Alfie more than him and that’s saying something.
I really like Stef and Hannah, but they do have a very dry sense of humour, which people can take the wrong way if one doesn't also have that sense of humour. I've never seen any of the Hit the Road films but i assume from the ads I've seen, to someone in their late 20s and 30s+, it probably is tit. Although he was drunk and hes entitled to his opinion, it is a little rude to say that when you have been invited to a showing. I did laugh though when he told the story.

Reactions: 3
I searched her tagged photos to see it.

I am glad she still has her "home" friends. Hopefully keep her grounded. She doesn't vlog as much when they are around because they lead normal lives, and she does respect that. That guy is probably thinking "I'm the original Mark, so back off!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like Stef and Hannah, but they do have a very dry sense of humour, which people can take the wrong way if one doesn't also have that sense of humour. I've never seen any of the Hit the Road films but i assume from the ads I've seen, to someone in their late 20s and 30s+, it probably is tit. Although he was drunk and hes entitled to his opinion, it is a little rude to say that when you have been invited to a showing. I did laugh though when he told the story.
I laughed too!

I think Stef can be exceptionally arrogant but it does seem like something very small and minute to never speak to someone again over. It was quite rude though - like what did you expect Stef?

"There's only so much filming of a guinea pig you can do and we didn't film them much" ? But that's the point, she used to film them all the time until they got nala, and then she stopped and you rarely saw them outside the cage. There didnt seem to be any problem filming them pre-Nala
I apologize if already mentioned, but I feel Z punished her young fans & stopped showing her guinea pigs after she was ignorant enough to film a guinea pigs swimming video. They swim for their lives, not for fun. As usual, Gleam-slaves worked OT to make sure concerned comments were deleted.

Yep, looks tit, round someone’s house and half of them in cosy slippers 😂

I don’t usually comment on her appearance as there is plenty of other tit she does, but she looks so tiny compared to everyone else there.
I was thinking PROOF that a certain someone is not eating. Good luck getting preggo & delivering normally!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Where were all her home friends at her tragic birthday party?

Reactions: 6

Yel

I'm not sure, I think all the waste and plastic these two make for their "content" is more pointless.

The people that share these memes are often the worst. Want to silence anyone that doesn't sing their praises.

I don't think anyone (here at least) wishes bad things for her and Alfie. Just some accountability for some of their shady actions.
Screenshot_20190408-122238.jpg

Reactions: 4
Where were all her home friends at her tragic birthday party?
people with real jobs can’t drive several hours on a Thursday night to attend a glorified kids birthday party. Of course the thought wouldn’t have even occurred to Zoe.

Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been posted already but lol @ these comments
r/beautyguruchatter
what really bothers me about that pic (colorpop collab) is that they clearly didn't care about the quality of it, confident enough that gullible fans would but it anyway. That's not marketing, that's plain exploitation.

Sorry if this has been posted already but lol @ these comments
r/beautyguruchatter
also, made me think that maybe they wanted to go with a "fresh face" look à la fenty beauty, but.. that's..not how you do it..

Last edited:
just watched Megan Ellabys "Hosting a dinnger party for friends" vlog. It's not that exciting (plus it's an AD) but I think Megan is everything Zoe aspires to be :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.