Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I am screaming. Tattle Watch Party in July, anyone? [emoji2960][emoji2960][emoji2960]
So I thought I would wander over to GG see the reaction there is. That site after taking years to fricking load is boring AF.

Definitely a Tattle viewing party

Can't wait to live Tattle this tit show

Please universe, you've fcked over with Brexit
We deserve this viewing party

Reactions: 7
'Disgusting consumerism' yet she still accepts all of this crap and almost seems to think its a big joke? Like tee hee guys look how much make up I have...its it hilarious that I my employee has to clear it all out?

She could've donated a lot of this to a women's shelter or something.

Reactions: 9
'Disgusting consumerism' yet she still accepts all of this crap and almost seems to think its a big joke? Like tee hee guys look how much make up I have...its it hilarious that I my employee has to clear it all out?

She could've donated a lot of this to a women's shelter or something.
She could have gave all that tit to the bailiffs and it probably would have cleared most of the debt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God I hope there's a zoella and Alfie can't pay we'll take it away episode! Although false things are started on message boards all the time. Could be true as Alfie did mention issues with staff and having to sack them. Zoe was very keen to blame one of their help when Alfie lost his Cartier nail bracelet

If true this will be the ultimate way for them two to fade into obscurity 😁 although I doubt it's true 😢

Isn't high court stuff public information? So if true it would be probable

Reactions: 13
Someone pointed out over there that the person who posted it doesn’t exactly have a great track record for reliable information. But does for weirdly specific lies - anyone remember one in the past about Zoe’s medical records? They actually faked a letter - and it was torn apart by people who work for the NHS but it looked quite convincing at first. They are also known for kind of obsessively crude and cruel photo edits. When I realised it was from them it lost all credibility in my eyes.

• Haha
Someone pointed out over there that the person who posted it doesn’t exactly have a great track record for reliable information. But does for weirdly specific lies - anyone remember one in the past about Zoe’s medical records? They actually faked a letter - and it was torn apart by people who work for the NHS but it looked quite convincing at first. They are also known for kind of obsessively crude and cruel photo edits. When I realised it was from them it lost all credibility in my eyes.
They were mistaken. The dude that made the comment is the one that does the creepy edits, but he didn’t post the medical records or make up rumours - that was a different accounthat has been marked as a troll (DinkyAppleSlices).

Still might be true.

Reactions: 1
They were mistaken. The dude that made the comment is the one that does the creepy edits, but he didn’t post the medical records or make up rumours - that was a different accounthat has been marked as a troll (DinkyAppleSlices).

Still might be true.
Ah yes so I see. Apologies to pass on false information.
Those edits are very odd though and if I remember there was bit of speculation at the time that the fake letter did infact come from that person on a different account. But who knows, I guess we will find out if this program airs or not. I am far more sceptical now though.

God I hope it’s true!!

I came across this weird tweet from Feb 2017. 👀

Oh this is interesting. Good find...

Reactions: 2
That and the grammar is so awful. I can't help but wonder. A 50/50 chance I reckon!

Was thinking about songwriters the other day and the zoella book scandal thing came to mind, how did her PR people not spin it as a collaboration like "Rihanna doesn't write any of her songs" all your favourite teen girl pop songs were co-written or maybe solely written by 45 year old men. Like when you listen to a goddamn Jonas Brothers song if you look at the credits you'll see that on the actual song none of them actually played the instruments it was session musicians. Writing is difficult you have to structure your stories like inciting incident, rising action, falling action and all of that "save the cat" stuff which she couldn't do herself so she brought in someone to structure it. Could've easily been explained away but they handled it horribly.

just to be clear, I still hate when famous people get away with ghost written stuff like she did. I would rather an actually talented writer get that opportunity but I'm just talking about spinning it for PR.

Was thinking about songwriters the other day and the zoella book scandal thing came to mind, how did her PR people not spin it as a collaboration like "Rihanna doesn't write any of her songs" all your favourite teen girl pop songs were co-written or maybe solely written by 45 year old men. Like when you listen to a goddamn Jonas Brothers song if you look at the credits you'll see that on the actual song none of them actually played the instruments it was session musicians. Writing is difficult you have to structure your stories like inciting incident, rising action, falling action and all of that "save the cat" stuff which she couldn't do herself so she brought in someone to structure it. Could've easily been explained away but they handled it horribly.

just to be clear, I still hate when famous people get away with ghost written stuff like she did. I would rather an actually talented writer get that opportunity but I'm just talking about spinning it for PR.
Yeah I agree it was handled terribly. The only justification I can think of for it was that was so against the image they were trying to push at the time. YouTubers like Zoella were meant to be the antithesis to a manufactured superstar like Rihanna. She was meant to be real and genuine and your big sister who happened to have written a book out of nowhere. It was a ludicrous strategy reallly - though with sales like they had I guess they were full of hubris even once the scandal broke that nothing could harm the Zoella brand.

I think the ghostwriter had already signed a contract to stay as a ghost as it were. So unlike someone like Katie Price who'll openly have the writers name out there, it would be hard I think for them to say 'actually Siobhan we want to reveal your identity now'. But yeh I agree that the whole thing was handled badly. I actually decided to read the last 2 books recently. They're fine, and while I believe she did the writing for those two I think they must've been highly edited if you compare it to her blog writing style.

Think the bailiffs TV show thing might be bullshit. On GG, he has now posted a preview pic of the land rover loaded onto the truck.

A quick google image search finds the unedited pic showing they based in Manchester...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ffs well I'm devastated. Anyone wanna go round to theirs and pretend we're bailiffs anyway?? For the bants??

• Haha
Ffs well I'm devastated. Anyone wanna go round to theirs and pretend we're bailiffs anyway?? For the bants??
Well there's all that security we'd need to get through that will alert the helicopters don't forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.