Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg seeing all of those boxes is absolutely shocking...what does she even do with all of that spare make up?
It's also from a collection I don't remember at all, must be so old. I bet it's all expired now and she could have given them away or anything, but no. What a waste.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It's also from a collection I don't remember at all, must be so old. I bet it's all expired now and she could have given them away or anything, but no. What a waste.
Hoarder, and greed. She is an idiot. Definitely all expired

Reactions: 5
Released Xmas 2016.

Reactions: 2
She could of donated that make up to women's shelters but nope she leaves it rotting in an attic.

Reactions: 19
She’s practically dropped off the map anyway.No more crappy zoella products,no main channel,barley uploads on her blog channel,there’s a website coming but I’ll believe that when I see it

Reactions: 14
Oh Zoe, do fck off

You are the also the problem

So pleaassssseeee
Once again proof that Zoe literally does not care about ANYTHING that doesn't directly relate to her. Her and Alfie are the most boring, pathetic, vapid people on the planet (don't sue me Zo-Zo!)

Reactions: 12
I’ll never understand why she didn’t do giveaways instead of hoarding multiples of her products. I can get keeping one of each to look back at but anymore was just greed of not wanting to share.

Reactions: 15
I’ll never understand why she didn’t do giveaways instead of hoarding multiples of her products. I can get keeping one of each to look back at but anymore was just greed of not wanting to share.
Plus toiletries and cosmetics deteriorate over time so there's no point hoarding products for years.

Reactions: 11
I really like Stef and Hannah, but they do have a very dry sense of humour, which people can take the wrong way if one doesn't also have that sense of humour. I've never seen any of the Hit the Road films but i assume from the ads I've seen, to someone in their late 20s and 30s+, it probably is tit. Although he was drunk and hes entitled to his opinion, it is a little rude to say that when you have been invited to a showing. I did laugh though when he told the story.
they say its sense of humour, reality is hes a spoilt child with serious anger issues and uses that agression to sound elite and pompus and pass it off as humour. the man thinks his tit dont stink. but it reeks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they say its sense of humour, reality is hes a spoilt child with serious anger issues and uses that agression to sound elite and pompus and pass it off as humour. the man thinks his tit dont stink. but it reeks
Is there a video of him slagging off Hit the Road? Never heard of him before but sounds like my kind of humour ha

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure, I think all the waste and plastic these two make for their "content" is more pointless.

The people that share these memes are often the worst. Want to silence anyone that doesn't sing their praises.

I don't think anyone (here at least) wishes bad things for her and Alfie. Just some accountability for some of their shady actions.
View attachment 10887
well she sure is spending her time fantastically and glowing....... all alone in her house everyday, spending time with some ants, a lot of plants, 1 bf horse and a dog ugly pug

Reactions: 3
Is there a video of him slagging off Hit the Road? Never heard of him before but sounds like my kind of humour ha
Their latest video on their channel (a Q&A) he talks about how it's for 9 year olds and made him feel physically sick. My other half loves Stef and thinks he's hilarious. I am not as keen, I find him a bit arrogant. He's a marmite kind of person I think!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.