Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo, like the zoella entering I'm a celeb I thought it was very unlikely to be true, but wanted to believe it!

Reactions: 2
Gleam try to remove any clips of Zoella on youtube “due to copyright reasons” if they’re showing her in a negative light.
Chances they wouldn’t get this binned are slim to none 🤨
We would all pay to see it mind 😂
But Alfie could just give all the tit he doesn’t use as payment (the piano, the orb ball thing 🤷‍♀️, the gym equipment that gathers dust 10 months of the year) and Zoe can give her unused Aga.

Reactions: 4
I think the ghostwriter had already signed a contract to stay as a ghost as it were. So unlike someone like Katie Price who'll openly have the writers name out there, it would be hard I think for them to say 'actually Siobhan we want to reveal your identity now'. But yeh I agree that the whole thing was handled badly. I actually decided to read the last 2 books recently. They're fine, and while I believe she did the writing for those two I think they must've been highly edited if you compare it to her blog writing style.
If she was already under contract that's even better, just have her sign an NDA and tell to never disagree with zoella's statements. Zoe could've just said "I made the characters, named them, the situations that happen are all mine the other writer just helped me structuring it like what information should be delayed 20 more pages for more impact and tit" her fans would've lapped it up and a ton of critics would've understood as well if they were shown the behind the scenes activity and confused them a bit.

Reactions: 3
F1D8FD3B-63EF-4071-B13D-79B57F79030D.jpeg
734E3B9B-2B12-4E90-9EC0-6B01D7A9556B.jpeg

Same necklace combo
🤔
Zoe has also been falling into her bronzer lately, caking it onto her nose like that!? Certainly not blended

• Wow
She shared images of her in that flowy floral dress and I was like "oh that dress looks really nice on her", then I saw that she paired it with converse... WHY?

Reactions: 4
I see a ton of UK bloggers do the "floral dress with Converse" combo and tbh I'm always super confused? Is it some Gleam wannabe fashion statement?? Or just a blogger thing??? Cuz I'd 100% roast my friends if they tried to use Converse for a "nice" outfit lol

(just use some cute sandals or some wedges like...what)

Reactions: 8
I see a ton of UK bloggers do the "floral dress with Converse" combo and tbh I'm always super confused? Is it some Gleam wannabe fashion statement?? Or just a blogger thing??? Cuz I'd 100% roast my friends if they tried to use Converse for a "nice" outfit lol

(just use some cute sandals or some wedges like...what)
Reminds me of lily Allen 12 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really like the dress shes wearing on those instas, i swiped up and it 300 quid!! No thanks...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She shared images of her in that flowy floral dress and I was like "oh that dress looks really nice on her", then I saw that she paired it with converse... WHY?
omg same! I was like, oh hey she's actually wearing something nice! Then swiped to the next story and she was wearing it with a leather jacket and converses smh

Reactions: 3
I really think how she dressed in the past suited her and her frame, her face, and she looked great. Now she tries too hard to be “edgy” and “cool” and it just looks tragic on her. The dress was very flattering on her yet she adds other pieces that ruin the whole look 😑

Reactions: 12
Gleam try to remove any clips of Zoella on youtube “due to copyright reasons” if they’re showing her in a negative light.
Chances they wouldn’t get this binned are slim to none 🤨
We would all pay to see it mind 😂
But Alfie could just give all the tit he doesn’t use as payment (the piano, the orb ball thing 🤷‍♀️, the gym equipment that gathers dust 10 months of the year) and Zoe can give her unused Aga.
I wish they'd giveaway her Aga to one lucky person who's always wanted one and would use it all the time! All she does is just sit stuff on top of it, like pieces of toppings before they make their way on top of a pizza that goes in the oven or a prop for a sick IG shot of her book... GOD they drive me nuts.

That's what Poppy's always doing too. Drives me mad. They're all just always copying each other but if she took some advice from her dear S Club, she'd "hold on to what she tries to be, her individuality" 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Feel free to roast me but I kinda like dresses with converse. (Depends on style and person, how it’s accessorised etc) [emoji51][emoji2370]

Reactions: 27
Another scandal for these two if that is true and gets aired

I’m already excited for the Jackmaate video 😂
Well the source is VERY unreliable and his preview pic is totally fake so I wouldn't get too excited.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
'Disgusting consumerism' yet she still accepts all of this crap and almost seems to think its a big joke? Like tee hee guys look how much make up I have...its it hilarious that I my employee has to clear it all out?

She could've donated a lot of this to a women's shelter or something.
I wrote those captions because Zoe would never admit it..
She just giggled about having too much makeup hehe
Idiot

Someone pointed out over there that the person who posted it doesn’t exactly have a great track record for reliable information. But does for weirdly specific lies - anyone remember one in the past about Zoe’s medical records? They actually faked a letter - and it was torn apart by people who work for the NHS but it looked quite convincing at first. They are also known for kind of obsessively crude and cruel photo edits. When I realised it was from them it lost all credibility in my eyes.
Ahh I do recall. Had my medical friend of 10 years examine the "documents" and she called bs. She had been a senior medical secretary before her yeara of training to become a consultant psychiatrist. So when called bs I knew the individual was a liar. Called them out. And they "randomly" disappeared lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.