Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a total killjoy but the amount of plastic they have is shocking - single use decorations, tit sweets and tit chemical drinks. All makes me feel a bit sick.

They'll have to do several loads in the landrover to get all this crap into landfill like they do at Christmas. I bet she got that Walkman from eBay and will bin it once the party is over.
This is really really, REALLY pissing me off lately,
these are the same shits that will upload Spons for “I tried to use less plastic for a week” or bang on about straws and reusable coffee cups and single use plastic being evil, like they’re single handedly saving the planet by mentioning it once,
yet look and the amount of sheer waste they create.
The Hinchers, the stupid idiot influencers that filled their cupboards with 20 bottles of Poundland crap because that bloody woman told them to.
Now I know Zoe didn’t jump on this trend but why do they constantly get a hall pass for their behaviour,
yet one smaller YouTuber uses a plastic straw and the gates to hell are opened.
Everything about her makes me feel static,
it’s all fast fashion and land fill content. It gives me the rage.

@Web30 @blurstoftimes she does in fact look like she’s pushing 80 your right 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Another spread of inevitably #gifted #ad (but undeclared) food that won’t all be consumed. More cheese and continental meats it seems. Surprised there is no pizza yet. It’s almost 8:30pm, nearly time for the party to end and for Zoe to go to bed.

Whoever has gone to the party as Eddy and Patsy, I take my hat off to you! I so hope this had been done as a passive aggressive shot at Zoe. Eddy and Patsy the ultimate party animals, drinking, smoking, doing drugs, staying out all night, everything Zoe definitely isn’t.

Cheers Sweetie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another spread of inevitably #gifted #ad (but undeclared) food that won’t all be consumed. More cheese and continental meats it seems. Surprised there is no pizza yet. It’s almost 8:30pm, nearly time for the party to end and for Zoe to go to bed.
View attachment 9509

Whoever has gone to the party as Eddie and Patsy, I take my hat off to you! I so hope this had been done as a passive aggressive shot at Zoe. Eddie and Patsy the ultimate party animals, drinking, smoking, doing drugs, staying out all night, everything Zoe definitely isn’t.

Cheers Sweetie!
View attachment 9510
The woman looks like it may be her hairdresser lmao 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 9498

Here you have it.... Barbie & Ken
Dear God... Glad none of my barbies ever looked like that or I'd have touched them once and never again. Hope she doesn't get too close to a burner or the oven or it looks like her face will literally melt.

Oh wait, but it's the oven, so no worries there.

Just yikes. Every time I think Mark will grow a pair, he just participates like a show pony in whatever she wants.

As for Alfie, I really think he's tried to stay out of dodge for as long as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can't believe (well I can) that she's being so snotty towards her fans re: baby when Alfie vlogged that his parents bought them BLOODY BABY BOOKS. How can she blame her sheep for asking?!?! Such a tw*t!

Reactions: 17
I just can't believe (well I can) that she's being so snotty towards her fans re: baby when Alfie vlogged that his parents bought them BLOODY BABY BOOKS. How can she blame her sheep for asking?!?! Such a tw*t!
100% agree. She's still the same snotty, hyper judgmental person who tweeted all those nasty and homophobic tweets so long ago. That person didn't go away, she just filters herself and acts like a happy, bubbly, fake as hell person stoked to be living her 'best life' when really you know she sits around thinking those same things about people.

And she's the first person to passive aggressively jump down somebody's throat because she perceives everything as overly critical when people are just genuinely asking sometimes. If she thinks that's bad she should really read here. There's a lot more in store to be mad at than her little fans' legit questions that she only finds offensive because nothing in her life is going right.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is really really, REALLY pissing me off lately,
these are the same shits that will upload Spons for “I tried to use less plastic for a week” or bang on about straws and reusable coffee cups and single use plastic being evil, like they’re single handedly saving the planet by mentioning it once,
yet look and the amount of sheer waste they create.
You're licherally describing Alfie - he claimed to hate using plastic when he was served a drink with a straw and makes such a big deal the once a month he uses a reusable cup. He'd be the first to hoover up any brand money to push a green washing corporate saving the planet ad. Much like that ghastly meldrum woman did this week.

Consume vast amouts of plastic waste every week, then "recycle" one coffee pod (that just gets sent off to landfill) and they've saved the world.

These weapons of massive consumption make me feel sick on so many levels.

Old video but freelee kinda has a point about her being anti vegan

Reactions: 9
Is this nail game a normal thing for 20 something's?

It's ridiculously ironic as they are incapable of doing any basic mantaince on their homes or cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I laughed so hard, I think that’s Alfie’s hair stylist in the background, he looks so bleeping thrilled to be there... 🙄🤣😂
Why the duck did she invite both hair stylists!
Answer: no friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.