Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One bottle of champagne and loads of Quenchy Cups (flavoured sugar water). For a 29 year olds party, this is the wrong way round. Should be excessive amounts of alcohol. One bottle of fizz isn’t going to be enough even just for Joe.
View attachment 9489
Im watching just to get tips for my daughters next birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 26
this menu has fallen short of my (already low) expectations! what do you guys reckon zoe wants for her wedding reception meal? takeaway pizza? jelly and icecream?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please god someone tell me those Kwenchy Kups are filled with alcohol and not juice. Ffs, it’s bloody sad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just think shes doing this for her 29th... How will she celebrate 30!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds a bit petty and childish. She needs to make some serious changes in her life, knows it, and yet refuses to admit it or take any steps. I’ve lost almost all of the hope I once had for her.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Zoe's Goodbye Twenty Eight Post is so embarrassing. She listed all her worst qualities and basically said NOPE I'm not changing at all. This is the best version of me and I'm happy with that.

No hun no...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just think shes doing this for her 29th... How will she celebrate 30!!
THIS!!??? Like she went to nyc for her 28th,some weird kind of throwback ‘party’ for her 29th,wtf is her 30th gonna be?I hope by this time next year Poppy and Sean have gotten engaged/married/pregnant and Marks met the love of his life and is off travelling the world leaving Zoe all on her own

• Heart
Reactions: 19
THIS!!??? Like she went to nyc for her 28th,some weird kind of throwback ‘party’ for her 29th,wtf is her 30th gonna be?I hope by this time next year Poppy and Sean have gotten engaged/married/pregnant and Marks met the love of his life and is off travelling the world leaving Zoe all on her own
I wonder if that’d spur her on to finally do something about her life. I mean, I know it’s very wishful thinking but her life has no substance to it other than Soppy and Mark, and she admitted she already struggles when Mark isn’t at her beck and call. Maybe then it’ll make her reevaluate a bit.

Reactions: 5
Who’s actually going to this party aside from her, Alfie, mark, joe, poppy and Sean? Admittedly I don’t know who her friends are these days (does she have any?) but all the people I’ve seen have been off doing other things... can anyone help me out or is it actually just them 6?

P.S Joe has nailed Ace Ventura! I love how he posted on his story saying he misses dianne while at Zoe’s - it must be really bleeping boring the poor bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who’s actually going to this party aside from her, Alfie, mark, joe, poppy and Sean? Admittedly I don’t know who her friends are these days (does she have any?) but all the people I’ve seen have been off doing other things... can anyone help me out or is it actually just them 6?

P.S Joe has nailed Ace Ventura! I love how he posted on his story saying he misses dianne while at Zoe’s - it must be really bleeping boring the poor bloke.
I just had a nosy on insta and a few of the office girls have publicly said they’re going so I assume they were all invited.Also seen that Maddies getting married in 5 months so there’s more salt to run in the wound for Zoe.

Yeah Joes costume looks great,I can’t wait to see Zoe and Alf’s 😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Has she got a bouncy castle? Cos if she hasn't then what's the bleeping point????

If anyone else had a party like this it could be kinda fun but because her and she seems to be going through some life crisis it's just a bit sad really 😬

Reactions: 2
Has she got a bouncy castle? Cos if she hasn't then what's the bleeping point????

If anyone else had a party like this it could be kinda fun but because her and she seems to be going through some life crisis it's just a bit sad really 😬
She is taking it very very seriously. If she made it a bit of fun and something daft, yeah it could be something fun. But Zoe just seems to suck the fun out of everything. A bouncy castle would be great, let’s be honest, we would all love a party with a bouncy castle - something silly and daft. But you have to know and embrace being childish for the party, not live it every single day of your life, then it just becomes tragic.

Reactions: 10
One bottle of champagne and loads of Quenchy Cups (flavoured sugar water). For a 29 year olds party, this is the wrong way round. Should be excessive amounts of alcohol. One bottle of fizz isn’t going to be enough even just for Joe.
View attachment 9489
I'm a total killjoy but the amount of plastic they have is shocking - single use decorations, tit sweets and tit chemical drinks. All makes me feel a bit sick.

They'll have to do several loads in the landrover to get all this crap into landfill like they do at Christmas. I bet she got that Walkman from eBay and will bin it once the party is over.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.