Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They played that stump game they played in Amsterdam
Joe looks like he didn't want to be there
And even more crap --- lots of 90s sweets
The amount of sweets there is revolting. I went to a party a couple of years ago that had a sweets bar. There was far less sweets on offer at that party and there was probably the best part of 100 guests. They are walking into diabetes the way they eat.

What a waste of that tree trunk, hammering nails in it. That is not fun, Joe is basically the mood of the party - dead. Nothing fun going on at that party.

Reactions: 13
The amount of sweets there is revolting. I went to a party a couple of years ago that had a sweets bar. There was far less sweets on offer at that party and there was probably the best part of 100 guests. They are walking into diabetes the way they eat.

What a waste of that tree trunk, hammering nails in it. That is not fun, Joe is basically the mood of the party - dead. Nothing fun going on at that party.
This is the party?? I hardly follow but i thought she was having a PARTY... Like a disco, in a venue....

Reactions: 5
This is the party?? I hardly follow but i thought she was having a PARTY... Like a disco, in a venue....
I refuse to believe this is the party,surely this has to be some kind of zoella equivalent to pre drinks.Like wheres the 90s theme?the costumes?the alcohol?the ‘friends’?

Reactions: 4
I refuse to believe this is the party,surely this has to be some kind of zoella equivalent to pre drinks.Like wheres the 90s theme?the costumes?the alcohol?the ‘friends’?
Thats what im thinking... Will see how the instas go.

I've never seen such a miserable group of people together for a celebration... Zoe sure knows how to throw the best parties amirite?

And they ran out of ideas for the party so they brought back the log game from when they were in Bruges... Was that really the highlight of that trip for them? Hammering nails into a log. No wonder both Joe and Mark look like they would rather be anywhere else but there if this is how they're starting out Zoe's b-day celebrations.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the racist Southern Confederate flag holding troll will make an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well presumably her employees will be joining in and so will Alfie’s parents. Maybe Zoe’s mum? Because yeah she did say there was a 90s theme. So I suppose yeah, this is pre-party. But still pretty tragic.

Interesting that Joe and Mark manage a Happy Birthday IG story and Alfie just posts the breakfast spread. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they just going to take instagrams of that spread or actually EAT anything. GOD

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG WHO GIVES A duck ABOUT DIFFERENT TYPES OF BREAKFAST FOODS WHYYYYYyyyyy are they all so boring 😫

Her birthday is barely halfway through and I am already depressed

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Disgustingly excessive as usual.
Agree with above poster, I went to a wedding with 150 odd guests and the sweet table must have had 1/10th of the amount of sweets shown there

Are the guests planning to put those balloons to use in the style of Disney’s “Up” in order to escape?!

Poppy and Sean went back home to go and get ready for the party.... Sean posted an IG story of him “ready to party” in his costume and wig 40 minutes ago... just how early does this party start?!? Zoe really must have been speaking literally and categorically when she said about not changing her 8:30pm bedtime.... [emoji42][emoji42]

(Edited to add)
RE The log/nails game. It made sense when they played it in Bruges as the condition was that the last person to hit their nail all the way in would buy the round of drinks for everyone.
Setting up your own and “playing” it in your garden at midday just makes an already not very exciting game pointless and dull at new levels by removing any kind of forfeit.
Someone get Joe a drink ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It literally looks like a posh party for a spoilt child which is exactly what Zoe is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One bottle of champagne and loads of Quenchy Cups (flavoured sugar water). For a 29 year olds party, this is the wrong way round. Should be excessive amounts of alcohol. One bottle of fizz isn’t going to be enough even just for Joe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.