Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The irony of Alfie posting this to his story a matter of days ago, when at his girlfriend’s birthday he’s been living through his phone lens, uploading a story every 5 mins for the best part of the last hour. (16 story posts in the last 50 mins!!!) And it’s not just him constantly posting.... it’s EVERYONE! They must be bored out of their skulls... the alcohol has probably run out already [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This has been everything. Alfies been on his phone the whole time and so has Zoe clutching it with the screen on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Alfie has put down the vlogging camera tonight so he can just live in the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Alfie’s present was s club 7 minus the other 4 members who have left 😂👍 at least it’s livened it up a bit and people are smiling now and she got on the stage with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw a side profile of Alfie and had never noticed before but he’s got a HUGE chin!
Still can’t get over how lame his ‘outfit’ is either, sure he’ll say some crap about how he was too busy reuiniting s club to do his outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he’ll say some crap about how he was too busy reuiniting s club to do his outfit
I wonder how much it would cost to rent sclub 3 for a corporate event? £200 each plus petrol money and allow them to eat the buffet? Alfie might have blagged them as a freebie

They're definitely iconic after this, not for the right reason though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how much it would cost to rent sclub 3 for a corporate event? £200 each plus petrol money and allow them to eat the buffet.

They're definitely iconic after this, not for the right reason though
this is so tragic

Reactions: 11
Who's at her party? I thought she only had Alfie and fam and Mark for friends?
Frenemy Tanya with her assistant and the other hanger on make up 15% of the guests. Her two employees that run the zoella accounts now, with their bf. Her assistant and her bf. It soon adds up to double figures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So over half are on her payroll? 😆

i'm nitpicking but i hate that people still pay jo o'meara, she never even acknowledged being racist on big brother, saying it was all blown out of proportion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.