Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S club "7" are thier!! Thats not 90s is it? Early 2000s from what i remember

Reactions: 7
Been at work looks like I’ve missed a fair bit, what on earth are they wearing? Should win an award for biggest saddo party ever!

Reactions: 3
Lmao S Club THREE playing for Zoe and her 15 mates. This is the most tragic thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly can’t cope😂I mean we all knew it was going to be utterly shite but this is honestly a whole new level for Zoe🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This isn’t just wasting food it actually vulgar.
She has the option to contact all the companies who were sending her food or products for her birthday, ask them to send it to the AtoZ offices. Mention them all in a crappy ass vlog, keep what she NEEDED for the party and send the rest to local shelters.
No donations (from her followers remember 😂 not her) to Mind this year?!
They’re so out of touch with reality they don’t give a tit.
Excuse my language 🙄

Lmao S Club THREE playing for Zoe and her 15 mates. This is the most tragic thing ever.
OMG BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell Alfie is really pushing Harry Potter with the 90s theme isn’t he? Most of it came out in the 2000’s

Reactions: 4

Actually... maybe Poppy should switch to dark hair, it actually looks a lot better on her!

Also I guess the big surprise was s-club...
no proposal...

Reactions: 8
Why the f*** is Alfie dressed as Harry Potter for a 90s party???? Yes I get the books were from 97 onwards, but I’m willing to put my life on it that he hasn’t read them, and the first film wasn’t made until 2001 and it’s hardly stereotypical or “classic 90s”

S Club 7 singing “youre my number one” is Alfie anywhere near Zoe, no, he’s off in the corner filming himself dancing with Steve [emoji23] dead af

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Please tell me the big surprise is s club 3 (or is it s club 2 now) have been booked to play live.

Everyone there is either on the payroll or dependant on her for their fame and career.

Reactions: 14
Haha, I though you guys were joking. Actual s club 3 are there. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joes so thrilled he’s standing texting.
Can someone put zozo to bed now it’s late
Well it is past 8:30pm, well past her bed time. Joe is basically the mood - would rather be literally anywhere else. What a tragic pile of shite! S Club 7’s first single was 1999. So they aren’t really 90s. Everything is just so pathetic and tragic.

S Club 3 fits the tragic tone though - dragging a career out just to extract every penny possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well it is past 8:30pm, well past her bed time. Joe is basically the mood - would rather be literally anywhere else. What a tragic pile of shite! S Club 7’s first single was 1999. So they aren’t really 90s. Everything is just so pathetic and tragic.

S Club 3 fits the tragic tone though - dragging a career out just to extract every penny possible.
I bet they mugged Alfie right off and he’s paid a ton for them too 😂

Reactions: 7

They played my uni freshers a few years back and got booed off the ‘stage’😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even by s club 3's standards this is low point and they've been hauling their dead carcasses around pubs for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
S Club Classic romantic song “Never had a dream come true, til the day that I found you....”
“Never found the words to say, you’re the one I think about each day...”

Zoe dancing with someone else

Alfie singing it to......

SEAN

• Haha
Reactions: 15
S Club Classic romantic song “Never had a dream come true, til the day that I found you....”

Zoe dancing with someone else
Haha! That's actually a tune and the only one of their songs to have aged alright, must be near the end of their set.

I've still no idea who poppy is, Anna Wintour?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.