Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vermilion

Oh sure, buy yet another table to eat at.
This one is in the conservatory now because that’s where they like to eat now that it’s a bit more sunny.
No, the dining room table is too fancy and too big.
The breakfast bar is too high.
The garden table is only for those lush summer days.
Or some such shite...

We all know they only eat in bed anyway.
Ugh, the waste! The waste!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

EmCheese

VIP Member
I hate defending Zoe, but we have no idea what their family dynamic is. Like, on the surface my Mum is great, but behind the scenes she does a lot of horrible things to me and gaslights me when I confront her about them.

I know we’re only gossiping here. Speculation is fun. But just wanted to make the point that not everybody has a good relationship with their parents.

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
yeah the big house is hers and the smaller house with the halfpipe and trampoline is his. Wouldn't it be funny if they broke up but just lived in their separate houses nextdoor to each other?

• Haha

EmCheese

VIP Member
I would personally be highly embarrassed to admit to people at the age of 29 that my other half has set up a skate ramp in the garden 😂 literally WHY is she allowing this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Joes been spotted on the train back home to bath so I assume he’s going to see his mum/family it’s a shame his sister doesn’t have the same attitude toward family.
The worst thing is that she doesn’t even have an excuse. She rots away in her pyjamas every day and doesn’t leave her house - Joe seems a lot busier and can still find the time to go home - I would assume at least once a month judging by his vlogs? Maybe even more. Zoe is a selfish cow who let ‘fame’ go to her head - she thinks she’s better than her family, old friends and Wiltshire. She’s just an old powdery granny rotting away in her mansion with her man child.

Reactions: 28

flakylibra

Feel free to roast me but I kinda like dresses with converse. (Depends on style and person, how it’s accessorised etc) [emoji51][emoji2370]

Reactions: 27

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
‘Starting the day with a gifted brow appointment’
Why the fuck do they accept freebies for something that costs about £15. My salon is only £13 including lash tint and they are fab. It’s tight as fuck.

• Haha

Kimmyschmidt

Can't believe she put 'FML' over a pic of thousands of lippies! Oh poor Zoe, was she gifted too many?

• Angry

Horatio

VIP Member
Where were all her home friends at her tragic birthday party?
people with real jobs can’t drive several hours on a Thursday night to attend a glorified kids birthday party. Of course the thought wouldn’t have even occurred to Zoe.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Her anxiety is strange. I've suffered from anxiety for years, I can't go out on my own, I even have to psyche myself up just to go into the garden and even then sometimes I can't do it. Yet there she is, out in the car on her own, going into the garden no problem. She can do publicity stuff and meet new people like water off a ducks back. Not every anxiety sufferer is the same of course, there's some things I can do, although very minimal, but still my partner is always nearby. I just find Zoe's "anxiety" bizarre. I think it has become a bit fashionable to say you have anxiety, this really pisses me off!! Being nervous isn't anxiety 🙄 Anxiety is actual hell!!

Reactions: 26

Web30

VIP Member
One bottle of champagne and loads of Quenchy Cups (flavoured sugar water). For a 29 year olds party, this is the wrong way round. Should be excessive amounts of alcohol. One bottle of fizz isn’t going to be enough even just for Joe.
View attachment 9489
Im watching just to get tips for my daughters next birthday

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
She’s honestly just such a mean nasty girl who still has the mentality of a high schooler.

And despite having a successful career (this is subjective😂),a net worth of millions,an amazing house and a lifestyle most of us could only dream of she’s not happy and hasn’t been for a long time and I think this is where her insecurity comes from.

She’s been getting trolled online for years with most of it just being passing comments she can ignore.She didn’t have to reply to that comments and all the others underneath but she’s so damn insecure about herself that she feels the need to justify any little action.
I think the realest Zoe we ever saw was when those old tweets of hers resurfaced that showed her to be a high school plastic mean girl bitch. That is the real Zoe, must be exhausting pretending to be a decent human being constantly.

Yel

Chatty Member
I wonder who she's going to book for next year. 2 of girls aloud, 1 of the many sugababes or the 3 girls Beyonce kicked out of destinys child.

What are the rest of s club doing these days? Theyll be gutted to have missed out on zellas Thursday night tent. I knew someone that used to date Jon - said he was really bitchy with a hairy cock.

• Haha
  • Heart

vanessa39

View attachment 11659

Well she's not taking note of number 3 is she, she's been stuck in the same place forever... boring AF.[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]
i simply CAN'T comprehend how she reads these inspirational life advice posts and thinks "yes! this is totally me, i pursue my goals and make the most of my life!" as she is lying on her sofa with Mark, watching her 5th christmas movie of the week.
she can't be THAT delusional right?[emoji23]

• Haha
M

Member 4330

Alfie “Zoe asked if I wanted to collab” Zoe “for some sex” Me *vom*

Literally makes me feel sick when they talk like this, it’s like incest 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

cherry198

VIP Member
Zoe is deluded, she's got absolutely no idea about the real world, having lived in her own little bubble for years. Dianne hasn't had it as easy as Zoe, she's worked her arse off to get on in life. Zoe was fortunate, in that she made it on You Tube when vloggers were just starting up. No way would she make it now, she's as boring as hell. Nobody would watch her. Well only idiots 😂😂
Well Zoe the professional vlogger has uploaded a grand total of 6 vlogs this year,(in the past 3 months) while Dianne the professional dancer who so far this year has been on 2 tours has managed to upload 4 vlogs in 2 weeks and I think that pretty much says everything about their difference in work ethic.Also still no mention of Diannes yt channel by Zoe but you know she totally supports other women #sisters #bffs

I couldn’t think of 2 more different people if I tried and honestly can’t wait to see how this plays out in the long run ie can’t wait to see Zoe foaming at the mouth with jealousy

• Haha
  • Heart

cherry198

VIP Member
The worst thing is that she doesn’t even have an excuse. She rots away in her pyjamas every day and doesn’t leave her house - Joe seems a lot busier and can still find the time to go home - I would assume at least once a month judging by his vlogs? Maybe even more. Zoe is a selfish cow who let ‘fame’ go to her head - she thinks she’s better than her family, old friends and Wiltshire. She’s just an old powdery granny rotting away in her mansion with her man child.
Yeah Joes been back to Wiltshire 3 times in March alone,I think that’s more than Zoe goes in a whole year.I still don’t know the last time she went home as the last time I can think of is her grandads birthday in May and I refuse to believe that the last time she seen her family was almost a whole year ago.

This is going to sound weird but I think Zoe likes the ‘aesthetic’ of Alfie’s family ie the married mum and dad 2 kids,live by the seaside all one big happy family.Whereas her own family are just normal everyday country folk,there’s her divorced parents,the slightly weird aunt and uncle,elderly grandparents,no kids in the family etc.It was like when her dads side of the family all went up to Blackpool to see Joe in strictly and Joe started tearing up at the end,like when have we ever seen Zoe been involved/care about her family as much as she says she a family gal she couldn’t give less of a shit if she tried.