Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I saw on Alfie’s Insta story today, Holly sat in the office, singing into a microphone. She is clearly kept very busy at that place.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Iced Coffee

Zoe is a living, breathing example of falsely equating "love yourself" with "giving in to the most toxic, growth-stunted parts of yourself." I agree everyone should love themselves, but that also means parenting yourself in a healthy manner and acknowledging patterns in your life that need to change in order for you to become the best version of you.

It's not "self care" to eat like shit and not drink water and force all your friends to constantly be at your beck and call. The fact that she's PROUD enough of that kinda shit shows, just...a crazy lack of maturity. It's really just embarrassing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Someone with not much money would be grateful but embarrassed about being gifted something as simple as a beauty treatment. Not Zoe or anyone else selfishly sitting on a stupid amount of money, they will grab with bragging glee anything that is thrown in their direction. Of course it's the companies etc fault too, it's advertisement. But none of these youtubers think of doing something kind and gifting it on to someone less fortunate and paying for their own treatment instead.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
View attachment 9541
View attachment 9542

Wtf happened to her product managers nose? Too much coke? Oh wait... not that kind of party.. maybe her nose got busted by Alfie’s massive head flails
The only Coke in that party would be the flat variety in those push pop flat panda drink things she had laid out

Also why whenever Alfie tries to sing does he just go ‘ay ay ay ay’ at the top of his voice. He’s like a monkey in the zoo

• Haha

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I get the buying things; my daughters are in their mid-late 20s and I am desperate to be a Nana and I have, on many occasions, almost bought my future (fingers crossed) grandchildren books/toys/clothes etc

Then I got a grip and realised I had empty nest syndrome and spent the money on myself instead :)

However when I do get them, I will spoil them rotten, feed them McNuggets, Sugar, Pop etc to piss of their mums (in moderation of course) and be the best Nana in all the world - so there!

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I find that Zoe is really trying to be like Dianne. I am sensing clear jealousy there. Dianne has large boobs a good ass and Zoe is clearly trying to copy that.

Also the improv dancing and singing is exactly what Dianne has being doing in her vlogs, . The difference is Dianne is like that. Like if you watch the the dancers she was on tour with they don't even react to Dianne's singing, they are clearly used to it and that she would be doing it, even if she want blogging it. While Zoe does it clearly to try get traction on insta and make it seem like she is fun and spontaneous. Zoe seems like she is trying to show the same camradirie that the cast of HCTGs have naturally, but Zoe only has Soppy, Alfie and Mark.

She is trying to cook for insta which screams of her trying to be like Joe and Dianne. But she will only show it working perfectly or using all the best equipment while, joe and Dianne just use whatever they have and don'tcan have a laugh when their dishes turn out wrong.

It's like Zoe is desperate for Dianne to like her or is just trying to be like Dianne. The difence is Dianne is a sexy body confident woman, who doesn't sit around in her pyjamas all day and can laugh at herself.

One last point I noticed in Joe's new holiday vlog was he said when he booked it, he didn't think there wouldn't be enough to do cause Dianne like activities on holiday. Wondering was this a sly dig at Zoe, who when she goes on holiday she just sits in the room the whole time. Bet she is fuming Joe didn't invite her to the Finnish Tree house. We all know how much she loves the Chewton Glen treehouses and this one far superior.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Mark is an own brand wet wipe, you look at the packet and you think “they’ll do” but you realise with one swipe you’ve just purchased wet tissue.

On paper he was the Funny, always up for a laugh , the gay best friend of super star Zoe Sugg who could laugh at anything, didn’t take himself seriously and was kinda fun.
If anyone has watched his own channel uploads over the last 4/6 months I swear Zoe has broken him like she has Nahhalahha.
He’s like your 14 year old best friend that’s really insecure you might be someone else’s best friend tomorrow.
His uploads are pretty much begging people to like him and “putting himself down” so the comments will be filled with “OMG mark you’re so amazing”

In summary Zoe kills piggies
Sucks the soul out of pugly’s (ugly pugs)
And makes her best friends toxic bitter bitches (hey gobble) or insecure wrecks.

That dog is one step away from a Horror movie straight to Netflix special.

74020B74-AE1F-444A-8543-3EDB9188F383.jpeg

“Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, look into the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you’re under ”
(12 out of 10 if you get the reference 😉)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

leigh213

VIP Member
Did anyone else feel like she was making a dig at Dianne in Alfies latest vlog? When they passed that girl with bright red hair at the bus stop. Like, if it's an attempt to make fun of her hair, you're in no place to talk, hun....

• Haha

vanessa39

let me fix that caption for you zoe!
"here's to another year of..
- lying on my sofa in pajamas all day
-forcing my only "friend" to watch harry potter with me while guilt tripping him for having a life outside of me![emoji36]
-overeating takeaway food and pizza everyday
- moping on my ig stories about my anxiety[emoji24]
-trying to grin and bear it while subtly dissing my man-child "boyfriend" at every opportunity
-praying for an engagement that will never happen
-holding nalarr hostage inside and not bringing her on a walk
-reminiscing about my prime
-being jealous of my brother's success and happy relationship[emoji35][emoji35]"

better? better

• Haha
  • Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I really don't think Louise would out Zoe for being pregnant if she was.

As far as I'm aware as I never watch Zoe or Louise anymore they haven't been on the best of terms for the longest.

It would be more than Louise's life's worth to even hint, she would never reveal I bet that was just someone random friend she was talking about.

Besides, Alfie and Zoe don't have sex :LOL: They just bounce on trampolines. At different times.

• Haha
M

Member 4330

Literally so bored of seeing her eat shit after shit after shit. Pizza, chocolate, cakes, donuts, more pizza, more pizza, and pizza!

I mean pizza and chocolate are my favourite but I feel so unhealthy and sick just looking at her these days. She must have zero energy.

Yel

Chatty Member
"My final 365 days of being in my 20s"

Who even speaks like that? Isn't it 366 with 2020 being a leap year?

Unbelievable that she thinks she's achieved anything in the last year.

Reactions: 21

BOABKP

I don’t get them sometimes. Sometimes they’re preaching about getting off your phone and living in the moment, and the next minute they’re releasing an app for filters on your stories and posting 30 stories in one day.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Yeah but I don't think it's about Zoe's family being toxic and that's the reason she doesn't see them. Joe sees all his family at least once a month, so it can't be that toxic and highly doubt all her relatives on both sides of her family singled Zoe out and where horrible to her.

I honestly think it Zoe doesn't bother with her family not because their toxic, but because she can't be bothered. She has dropped so many people over the years, that I suppose it's not surprising she dumped her family too. Most likely because they treat her like a normal person and don't bow down to her every whim like Gleam or Soppy or her employees

jammy

Chatty Member
Think the bailiffs TV show thing might be bullshit. On GG, he has now posted a preview pic of the land rover loaded onto the truck.

A quick google image search finds the unedited pic showing they based in Manchester...

• Haha
  • Wow