Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She lives in a bloody time warp. Why can't she do something different and daring for once. It's always the same old crap.

Reactions: 12
Zoe really has nothing going on in her life if she had to make a huge deal about going out last night; as if that was something remotely brag-worthy. She left the couch so it can have a breather and the most exciting thing on her night out was eating pizza while her office minions cheer her on. Wow so much interesting content. What a life. :rolleyes:

Also, why would she do an sponsorship (liketoknowit) about where you can get her outfits and then wears something heinous later that night out. If she's trying to emulate the athletic leisure wear that Marcus' girlfriend pulls off then she is missing the mark quite a bit.

Reactions: 12
Oh sure, buy yet another table to eat at.
This one is in the conservatory now because that’s where they like to eat now that it’s a bit more sunny.
No, the dining room table is too fancy and too big.
The breakfast bar is too high.
The garden table is only for those lush summer days.
Or some such shite...

We all know they only eat in bed anyway.
Ugh, the waste! The waste!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She’s now another one who has limited comments on her insta... pathetic trying to hide anyone who disagrees with her🙄

Reactions: 8
The table looks like something my grandma has 🤭 it looks so old fashioned

Reactions: 3
She’s now another one who has limited comments on her insta... pathetic trying to hide anyone who disagrees with her🙄
Was there some big drama or something on Instagram recently? I saw someone post about how people were flipping out about something but I am not sure what. Is it because people can now only add a certain amount of comments?

And yes, she’s the absolute worst when it comes to any constructive criticism from anyone. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Was there some big drama or something on Instagram recently? I saw someone post about how people were flipping out about something but I am not sure what. Is it because people can now only add a certain amount of comments?

And yes, she’s the absolute worst when it comes to any constructive criticism from anyone. 🙄
I think people were complaining about how many things she posts are affiliate links. Which is almost everything she uses like make up and skin care and everything she wears

Reactions: 4
I posted this in Alfie’s but thought I’d post here too since they both look like they are screaming for help
929C7F24-1A01-4DD7-B137-6CCBBC0FBC22.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

First off, ew, hideous picture, and also “not sure what’s going on here” — she added that in because Lottie & Alfie aren’t paying attention to HER. That’s Alfie’s arm reaching over to Lottie for something or cheersing a beer or something. I wonder if they are secretly bleeping lol probably not but it’s fun to speculate.

Reactions: 10
Obviously she had to drag over the office goon (Holly) to help put up the table in the conservatory.

Reactions: 9
She's absolutely incapable of taking a single selfie where she's not popping her eyes out and doing the weird smile. I guess it's just her pose, but it's just so weird.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 15269

First off, ew, hideous picture, and also “not sure what’s going on here” — she added that in because Lottie & Alfie aren’t paying attention to HER. That’s Alfie’s arm reaching over to Lottie for something or cheersing a beer or something. I wonder if they are secretly bleeping lol probably not but it’s fun to speculate.
The only thing that's going on there is a load of pizza being eaten. It looks about as exciting as a blank wall😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
it's just another one of the 30 tables around the house for 2 sloth, with no friends. that seat is placed right in front of the doors

also Poppy's must be a Personal Assistant, I mean there's not much to do at the office, so it's like those Katrashdians' PAs, going on grocery shopping, decorating the houses

What the duck is with her latest outfit in her Instagram post???? My phone won't let me upload a photo. They are white trousers and so ugly. She has paired them with the orthopedic looking trainers. She actually looks like a fat bottomed elderly person, that has tit themselves (the trousers look sooo baggy like a diaper). She is far from fat we know but they do nothing for her. What must alfie think? She looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.