Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Alfies vlog , the bit where that guy was playing the guitar, it felt so awkward. Poppy looked really awkward in the background as well 😂

Reactions: 7
Tragic

The most tragic thing out of that party, is the denial in Zoe's life

Oh and her outfit.. YUP, looking like a hot mama there Zoe!

View attachment 9688

(where was all those ugly trolls she bought? in the dustbin soon I guess)
So they set up a ring light to get a carefree snapshot of Zoe and her birthday cake.

If you had been invited to this party, what costume would you have worn?

I'd have gone as Courtney Love c. 1994.

I'm surprised no one dressed as a character from Clueless (unless I missed them?). Those checked miniskirts are pretty iconic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So they set up a ring light to get a carefree snapshot of Zoe and her birthday cake.

I'm surprised no one dressed as a character from Clueless (unless I missed them?). Those checked miniskirts are pretty iconic.
I’d have gone as Zoella Cruella de Vil 😎

Reactions: 3

I would of gone as Selena. And been asked all night who I was by these uncultured swine. With Alfie asking "Selena Gomez"?

For reference: Billboard magazine named her the top-selling Latin artist of the 1990s decade

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Drew Barrymore in Scream. Guts and all 😂

And a white cordless phone, very 90s!

Reactions: 10
I was a ‘99 baby. Not sure what I could’ve gone as. A sperm? lowers tone of thread

Wonder what happened to those troll dolls? Party favours maybe, put in everybody’s party bag with a slice of cake and some sweeties?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was a 1990 baby. Someone should have gone as Mr Blobby!

Ha ha, Joe's vlog of her birthday was only 5 and a half mins. And the last minute was himself back at his home.

Reactions: 14
They missed out on so many good costumes ... hello ... Angelica from the rugrats! Zoe looked more 80’s than anything ... total cringe!!

Reactions: 15
Tragic

The most tragic thing out of that party, is the denial in Zoe's life

Oh and her outfit.. YUP, looking like a hot mama there Zoe!

View attachment 9688

(where was all those ugly trolls she bought? in the dustbin soon I guess)
Ok, the only thing she really accomplished is looking like SJP's character in Hocus Pocus. That's exactly what the wig and her face remind me of. Deffo not Barbie.

• Haha
I would choose to go as Baby Spice/ Britney Spears/ Christina Aguilera.

blonde hair, boobs outflowing outfit. She could have started singing, HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME or Genie in a Bottle to Alf, and blow out her candles wishing for a baby

• Haha
Another year of Zoe not spending mothers day with her mother
Joes been spotted on the train back home to bath so I assume he’s going to see his mum/family it’s a shame his sister doesn’t have the same attitude toward family.

Reactions: 16
Joes been spotted on the train back home to bath so I assume he’s going to see his mum/family it’s a shame his sister doesn’t have the same attitude toward family.
The worst thing is that she doesn’t even have an excuse. She rots away in her pyjamas every day and doesn’t leave her house - Joe seems a lot busier and can still find the time to go home - I would assume at least once a month judging by his vlogs? Maybe even more. Zoe is a selfish cow who let ‘fame’ go to her head - she thinks she’s better than her family, old friends and Wiltshire. She’s just an old powdery granny rotting away in her mansion with her man child.

Reactions: 28
The worst thing is that she doesn’t even have an excuse. She rots away in her pyjamas every day and doesn’t leave her house - Joe seems a lot busier and can still find the time to go home - I would assume at least once a month judging by his vlogs? Maybe even more. Zoe is a selfish cow who let ‘fame’ go to her head - she thinks she’s better than her family, old friends and Wiltshire. She’s just an old powdery granny rotting away in her mansion with her man child.
Yeah Joes been back to Wiltshire 3 times in March alone,I think that’s more than Zoe goes in a whole year.I still don’t know the last time she went home as the last time I can think of is her grandads birthday in May and I refuse to believe that the last time she seen her family was almost a whole year ago.

This is going to sound weird but I think Zoe likes the ‘aesthetic’ of Alfie’s family ie the married mum and dad 2 kids,live by the seaside all one big happy family.Whereas her own family are just normal everyday country folk,there’s her divorced parents,the slightly weird aunt and uncle,elderly grandparents,no kids in the family etc.It was like when her dads side of the family all went up to Blackpool to see Joe in strictly and Joe started tearing up at the end,like when have we ever seen Zoe been involved/care about her family as much as she says she a family gal she couldn’t give less of a tit if she tried.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.