Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah the big house is hers and the smaller house with the halfpipe and trampoline is his. Wouldn't it be funny if they broke up but just lived in their separate houses nextdoor to each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The expenses on the house he could make as business expenses so would be tax deductible.
Aaah so he prob doesn't know about the permission. Also how big is this house?? Imagine trying to get on the housing ladder and finding out some knobs out bid you on the house you wanted to use as a part time "office" part time sk8 park

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yeah the big house is hers and the smaller house with the halfpipe and trampoline is his. Wouldn't it be funny if they broke up but just lived in their separate houses nextdoor to each other?
Hahaha he has to walk past her mansion every day and be reminded he was nothing without her.

Although she’d have to sit in her manicured garden listening to him and his mates sending it

Lose-lose
He’d move in with his mum I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what gets me.Everyone talks about how they are practically married and don’t need a ring to prove they love each other blah blah but he actually hasn’t committed to her in any way,if I was Zoe alarm bells would be ringing and quite loudly.All they have is that tit company that will be going under soon anyway so no worries there and then that ugly pug.He can literally pack his bags and duck off back to his mums anytime he feels like it

Reactions: 16
The question is, when are they having the Minghams over again for Chris to show off his skating skills :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like, has she just slipped on Alfie's shoes (which if she has he owns two pairs of the same shoes cause he's wearing an identical pair) to go into the garden or is she genuinely choosing to wear shoes far too big?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Like, has she just slipped on Alfie's shoes (which if she has he owns two pairs of the same shoes cause he's wearing an identical pair) to go into the garden or is she genuinely choosing to wear shoes far too big?
Bahahaha there’s no way those can be hers 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She's probably a Plants killer, hence the frequent trips to Garden Centre to buy new plants

The stupid tree trunk to hammer nails into is still there?

Reactions: 2
I can't imagine there'd be many tween fans interested in her plant pots, etc, unless she's trying to appeal to a different audience.

Reactions: 3
So Joe and Dianne had to go to Brighton to celebrate Dianne's birthday. Yes... that makes a lot of sense. Zoe honestly has no shame in making people go out of their way to go to her. And for what? She's not even a great hostess. All they get is some ugly cake and to play card games. I'm sure Alfie is thrilled he has material for his vlog this week.

Also, this is a bit late but I find it hilarious that in Zoe's IG stories yesterday, she was recommending certain IG accounts to follow and she had like one IG account that was a POC in a sea of white IG accounts. I guess she felt that was diverse enough or something. *slow clap*

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So Joe and Dianne had to go to Brighton to celebrate Dianne's birthday. Yes... that makes a lot of sense. Zoe honestly has no shame in making people go out of their way to go to her. And for what? She's not even a great hostess. All they get is some ugly cake and to play card games. I'm sure Alfie is thrilled he has material for his vlog this week.

Also, this is a bit late but I find it hilarious that in Zoe's IG stories yesterday, she was recommending certain IG accounts to follow and she had like one IG account that was a POC in a sea of white IG accounts. I guess she felt that was diverse enough or something. *slow clap*
OMFG I WAS GOING TO MENTION THIS

THANK YOU

ONE ACCOUNT WAS A POC

ONE

ONE

I do wonder what her feed looks like.

Probably like Tarte shape tape first launch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's probably a Plants killer, hence the frequent trips to Garden Centre to buy new plants

View attachment 15690

The stupid tree trunk to hammer nails into is still there?
Probably there ( the trunk) in case they have friends over and for the exact moment when they're done eating and they're all sitting in a room together with nothing to say and not many brain cells around, and it just gets to be too much!!

I also found it pretty ridiculous that she was recommending those accounts, but didn't even follow them herself. Too high up on that pedestal to even do that eh Zooozeebooo?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.