Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orange head needs all the things because she knows she'll never have a ring

Can she create proper content that's actually interesting like the smear video? I don't care about seeing her walk around a garden centre for the hundredth time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the first year I've been introduced to the whole white American fall girl stereotype (Christian Girl Autumn meme 😂) and Zoe reaaaaaally seems to be going for that kinda aesthetic with this years autumn content. It's all just so empty and blaaah. She just wants to take pretty, insta-worthy pictures and that's about it really. It must be so unfulfilling living for the likes all the time.

I watched that vlog of her chopping her hair off last night out of curiosity and they both seem to be so much happier. She seemed more carefree and easy going, it reminded me of why I liked her in the first place. Alfie seemed to be really into her as well, he was actually complementing her SHOCK HORROR!!! Something definitely started going wrong for them when they moved into the not-mansion deffo.
It's really weird to me how their relationship went downhill the moment they moved into the not-mansion. What went wrong? I'm actually wondering if things would be different if they didn't move. I liked their old house, it was charming - the mansion is just bleeping tacky and ridiculous (who needs 700 bedrooms?).

Reactions: 12
she just needs to dump him, as we said here manyyyy times 😅 if she became single mom I think she would be so much happier, and her vlogs would be better too! she wants kid, Nala isn't enough let's be real, she has money, I think she would love that kid, so why not Zoe?

Reactions: 10
It's really weird to me how their relationship went downhill the moment they moved into the not-mansion. What went wrong? I'm actually wondering if things would be different if they didn't move. I liked their old house, it was charming - the mansion is just bleeping tacky and ridiculous (who needs 700 bedrooms?).
I'd forgotten how nice their old house was! I know it was still ridiculously big, but it was way more relatable and also more homey somehow?!

Maybe it has something to do with the amount of work that was done on the not-mansion before they moved in. Massive projects like redesigning a house are stressful and it's when cracks begin to show imo (I know two long term couples who split not long after going through major projects like renovations). I know Zoe and Alfie have it easy and their redesigning would have been done through project managers etc but it's still a big thing to do, especially at their age with zero experience. It maybe highlighted their different maturity levels and possibly Zoe took on the majority of the planning and sorting of it which bred a bit of resentment between them? It was kind of hinted that Zoe did most of the "work" on it when Alfie bought her whatever ridiculously expensive gift it was to "reward" her once they'd moved in. Obviously I'm just speculating but I find the psychology behind these types of situations fascinating. Either way, something went wrong for them around that time for sure!

Reactions: 8
I'd forgotten how nice their old house was! I know it was still ridiculously big, but it was way more relatable and also more homey somehow?!

Maybe it has something to do with the amount of work that was done on the not-mansion before they moved in. Massive projects like redesigning a house are stressful and it's when cracks begin to show imo (I know two long term couples who split not long after going through major projects like renovations). I know Zoe and Alfie have it easy and their redesigning would have been done through project managers etc but it's still a big thing to do, especially at their age with zero experience. It maybe highlighted their different maturity levels and possibly Zoe took on the majority of the planning and sorting of it which bred a bit of resentment between them? It was kind of hinted that Zoe did most of the "work" on it when Alfie bought her whatever ridiculously expensive gift it was to "reward" her once they'd moved in. Obviously I'm just speculating but I find the psychology behind these types of situations fascinating. Either way, something went wrong for them around that time for sure!
Does anyone have a link to the old house? I can't remember what it looks like.

Reactions: 3
Jesus. She's just so boring.
One of my favourite bloggers, Gem Morson, commented on Zoe's photo saying "oof, that is a lot of food to cook." Hinting not to just bin the pumpkins, but make them into meals. Hahah. As far as I know though, Gem and Zoe and quite friendly from the old days.

Someone asked Zoe what she was going to do with all the pumpkins. Zoe replied saying cut them into pieces for the wildlife to eat and any that isn't eaten will be composted. Then she put a sarcastic thumbs-up emoji at the end.

I still think Zoe was most happy in her apartment in Brighton overlooking the beach.

Reactions: 19
Is all this true have Zoe and Alfie spilt up as I Haven’t heard anything from either of them and they are my favourite and I need to know all the actual gossip and truth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is all this true have Zoe and Alfie spilt up as I Haven’t heard anything from either of them and they are my favourite and I need to know all the actual gossip and truth
Hi.

No one has said they have split up. We are saying that they should. Alfie is a dick to Zoe, always posting mean "jokes" about her on Instagram that are humiliating. Zoe said years ago that she wanted a bump and ring by 30 and clearly Alfie doesn't plan for that to happen any time soon.

Edit: Curious as to how you found this website?

Reactions: 18
Truth: they moved in together in October 2014 and got Nala in November 2014

They have never enjoyed each other company and that's why they always have Soppy, Mark, etc. Around

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20191023-185627.jpg

"My little pea head" back at it again with the obsession with being small 🙄
Also: "what a gent" couldn't be further from the truth 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 51428
"My little pea head" back at it again with the obsession with being small 🙄
Also: "what a gent" couldn't be further from the truth 🙄
Her head couldn’t hold the weight of her hair. bleeping hell, that’s embarrassingly pathetic.

They probably don’t have big fights because Alfie doesn’t care enough to really fight and argue, he is just so checked out of life with Zoe.

Reactions: 26
Also, isn’t it rude to take down your bridesmaid hair mid wedding? Kind of disrespectful to the bride (who presumably paid for it?)

By the looks of the picture that’s before the meal has started...

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.