Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking her hair down as a bridesmaid is just rude.
Also making out her own head can’t hold her hair up is ridiculous. You are a fully grown adult.

Maybe it’s just me but ‘we don’t fight, we argue/bicker’, seems a little pedantic, I presume the person who asked the question meant arguments rather than full on fights.

Reactions: 23
Taking her hair down as a bridesmaid is just rude.
Also making out her own head can’t hold her hair up is ridiculous. You are a fully grown adult.

Maybe it’s just me but ‘we don’t fight, we argue/bicker’, seems a little pedantic, I presume the person who asked the question meant arguments rather than full on fights.
She talks such tit. Her hair didn't look like it was done tight, she probably just didn't like the style.

She has answered this question before with the same answer.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 51522
So the highly anticipated vlog is coming after November then. “...things that still weren’t quite right...” Like what, finding better ghost writers? Her beloved season is almost over. Zoe, get a move on it or you’ll have to wait next year for AuTumNaL things.

View attachment 51524
At least her answer is consistent with this question. Even she knows the filmm app is horrible.

View attachment 51527
As if she hasn’t thought about this since last year or when she had her birthday in NY. She’s hoping she has a ring by her 30th. Going away makes the occasion a bigger deal. If this isn’t a big hint to Alfie then I don’t know what is...
That was my thought when I saw that story. Going away + milestone birthday = 2 reasons to hope the proposal is coming, especially considering how her 28th in New York went down.

We saw how giddy she was in the car, but also earlier in the day when they were having lunch at Chelsea Market, in Joe's vlog, he makes a few jokes about Alfie proposing. Alf looks annoyed, Zoe looked super happy/excited, but Poppy looks uncomfortable af, like she sees Zoe's excitement but knows it's not happening. I wonder what they all say to each other privately re: getting engaged. I'd assume Poppy hears most from both Zoe's side and Alfie's side. So much codependency all around in their group.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 51428
"My little pea head" back at it again with the obsession with being small 🙄
Also: "what a gent" couldn't be further from the truth 🙄
I wonder if the A to Z office girls told Zoe that Alfie’s latest antics have painted him in a even more unfavorable light given the answer she gives about Alfie here. Zoe keeps on trying to play up her relationship as if it’s the same quality and ‘goals’ as her relationship in the earlier years.

They don’t have big arguments simply because they rarely talk. If they’re not being chaperoned by their friends and family, then they avoid any heart to heart talks by hiding behind their iPhones or playing cards. It’s probably the number one reason why Zoe is still waiting on that engagement ring. They haven’t had an honest talk about the direction of their future together. Alfie is clearly on the same page in copying his parents, marry way, way, way down the road. I doubt Zoe wants that. It doesn’t help Zoe is forever trying to play the cool girl image and Alfie is too busy playing with his toys to pay attention to anything else.

No matter what she tells herself or the few rare occasions Alfie can be nice to Zoe in private, it doesn’t hide the fact he can barely muster faux enthusiasm in public when it comes Zoe. Maybe one or two of her idiot Zalfie stans buy into her ‘my relationship is totes perfect’ answer. But those who have been in a dead relationship (and actually got out) or have more than a single brain cell knows her relationship with Alfie is more dead then her guinea pigs (who deserve much better in the end).

And no one cares how small her head is. Almost everyone’s head is smaller than Alfie’s, which is massive because it’s full of hot air and porcelain. I swear someone gave her this one compliment that she’s soooo tiny and now it’s the only thing in her life that gives her some semblance of joy so she keeps bringing up how petite she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
(Referencing a few pages back, but)

It may have been back on GG, but everyone used to rant about how "dark" and "gloomy" the old Zalfie house was and that it must be musty and gross. I think it's funny now how people remember it as being cute / charming / better than the current house. 🤷‍♀️

For reference, I always liked the old house. It was big, yeah, but it still felt homey and actually lived in. Their current mansion always feels like a weird staged home up for sale (minus Alfie's collection of 10 billion scattered toys lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stopped c25k because it was too hot, so why not buy a treadmill and run indoors? They can definitely afford a fancier machine that will add in slopes whatever making for a better run. Lazy-ellaaaaaarrr strikes again

Reactions: 12
I would LOVE for him to go bankrupt it would give me so much joy!
Me too. I don’t usually wish bad fate on others but Alfie is an exception. Sadly the one smart thing he’s ever done is invest in property (probably thanks to his Dad or someone) so he’s got a fair few safety nets. And hey if things go so badly he lost all of that he could always retreat to his woodland !

Reactions: 14
Me too. I don’t usually wish bad fate on others but Alfie is an exception. Sadly the one smart thing he’s ever done is invest in property (probably thanks to his Dad or someone) so he’s got a fair few safety nets. And hey if things go so badly he lost all of that he could always retreat to his woodland !
Same, however I think *if* he has kids and wants to send them to private school etc. he will need to make drastic cut backs to his life eg not having takeaways daily, buying useless shite

Reactions: 9
(Referencing a few pages back, but)

It may have been back on GG, but everyone used to rant about how "dark" and "gloomy" the old Zalfie house was and that it must be musty and gross. I think it's funny now how people remember it as being cute / charming / better than the current house. [emoji2368]

For reference, I always liked the old house. It was big, yeah, but it still felt homey and actually lived in. Their current mansion always feels like a weird staged home up for sale (minus Alfie's collection of 10 billion scattered toys lol)
I preferred her Brighton flat.

Reactions: 12
Same, however I think *if* he has kids and wants to send them to private school etc. he will need to make drastic cut backs to his life eg not having takeaways daily, buying useless shite
Maybe, but if they are Zoe’s kids, money will not be an issue. And even Alfie could probably earn at least a terms fees from doing a few ad deals. (It’s comparisons like that which really hit home how ludicrous youtuber income is) Obviously having school age children is wayyy off and by that time he might not be able to command four figures for one sponsored Instagram post but it’s been so easy for him to make serious money the last few years i don’t think takeaways or even toys costing hundreds can be putting that much of a dent in what he has, unfortunately.

Reactions: 7
I truly pity any kids that spurt forth from the loins of Alfie Deyes or the womb of The Zoella.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Orangella living up to her name according to FB, made chocolate orange cakes for the office because of GBBO. Really pisses me off that in the caption they’ve written, ‘the QUEEN of cakes, Zoe!’ ‘Oh we’re all so impressed’, ‘the MOST DELICIOUS cake we’ve ever eaten’. Looking back at the others who have made cakes none of them get big arselicky captions like that. I really feel for whoever has to work in the same office/environment as Zoe, I’d always feel like I was overshadowed by her and get tired of the arse licking (mind she wouldn’t like me as I wouldn’t arselick her anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Orangella living up to her name according to FB, made chocolate orange cakes for the office because of GBBO. Really pisses me off that in the caption they’ve written, ‘the QUEEN of cakes, Zoe!’ ‘Oh we’re all so impressed’, ‘the MOST DELICIOUS cake we’ve ever eaten’. Looking back at the others who have made cakes none of them get big arselicky captions like that. I really feel for whoever has to work in the same office/environment as Zoe, I’d always feel like I was overshadowed by her and get tired of the arse licking (mind she wouldn’t like me as I wouldn’t arselick her anyway)
She must have a cleanest hole in Brighton the amount of bum licking that goes on in her office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Zoe will stick it out with Alfie until the end of summer 2020 but no later than January 2021.
She will spend the whole of next year waiting for him to make a real step forward with her and give up towards the end of the summer, dragging it out over autumn and winter in the hope she gets her moment during her favourite time of year. Once new year hits and she realises nothing is changing she will be done.

That was my plan with my ex but I dumped him a year early and I unexpectedly met someone new by chance 6 months later.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Sean and Poppy want to get engaged but feel they can't because of Zoe. I wonder at what point they would give in and just do it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.