Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must do if she ever sees either of their videos... it is one thing to be in denial when you live something and don't see it from the outsude but to be able to literally do so in video form...i think that is impossible to ignore

Reactions: 4
Did anyone pick up on how he posted on insta about "pictures of him sleeping with different dogs" and Zoe is in the photo with him...

so he's either ignoring the fact she's there, or calling her a dog :confused:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone pick up on how he posted on insta about "pictures of him sleeping with different dogs" and Zoe is in the photo with him...

Yeah, I saw that and thought it was mean. She needs to kick him to the kerb.

Reactions: 8
can we pause and recognize that zoe def has a type and that (even he obviously was a jerk) wilf is way more handsome than alfie? o_O :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 30
can we pause and recognize that zoe def has a type and that (even he obviously was a jerk) wilf is way more handsome than alfie? o_O :LOL:

Wilf was a fine specimen. Haha. I looked at his FB and it hasn't been updated for a few years but he was with someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly to be fair to Alfie he probably feels immense pressure to stay with Zoe, because shes got anxiety and Zoe states so many times that hes the reason she pushes herself and makes it better etc plus he knows shes really close with his family like how would that even work out? Theres no way Zoe would have the same close hang outs with them if they were apart

Zoes basically sunk herself into their family and Alfie probably feels like he cant even talk to someone about it since everyone in his life just sticks to Zoe like glue because she has no one else and she obsesses over them and uses her baking and gifts and money and objects to praise them because she doesn't have a personality.

Reactions: 20

Jesus, which is worse?!

Honestly to be fair to Alfie he probably feels immense pressure to stay with Zoe, because shes got anxiety and Zoe states so many times that hes the reason she pushes herself and makes it better etc plus he knows shes really close with his family like how would that even work out? Theres no way Zoe would have the same close hang outs with them if they were apart

Zoes basically sunk herself into their family and Alfie probably feels like he cant even talk to someone about it since everyone in his life just sticks to Zoe like glue because she has no one else and she obsesses over them and uses her baking and gifts and money and objects to praise them because she doesn't have a personality.
Honestly, I am over feeling sorry for either of them. Soooo many people stay together (and in much more destructive relationships than theirs) for serious financial reasons i.e. that they really cannot afford to not live with said person. Yes, they both might lose some money/followers/sponsors if they broke up, but ultimately they are both still hugely rich and would be fine. In terms of him feeling bad... I think if that were truly the case he would not treat her so awfully. I really have no respect for either of them at this point, they are both adults and should act as such

Reactions: 16

Goodness sake!
Well, hopefully you'll all have had your lunch by now, but she's had those bloody pumpkins stuck outside now for days in all weather's🙄. She should prepare herself for an influx of flies, because those pumpkins will be full of maggots 🤢🤢 as they begin to rot down inside 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Well, hopefully you'll all have had your lunch by now, but she's had those bloody pumpkins stuck outside now for days in all weather's🙄. She should prepare herself for an influx of flies, because those pumpkins will be full of maggots 🤢🤢 as they begin to rot down inside 😳
The one nearest her is blue/grey! 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is she taking photos like it’s a huge day out when in reality she’s ON HER bleeping DOORSTEP WITH PIGEON tit AND ROTTING PUMPKINS 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I DON'T KNOW! I thought the same thing! She really is very sad. She needs to go out more often as the pumpkins seem to be her seasonal friends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear. She's really seeing dumping some vegetables round her porch as an achievement?! Ok Zoe.

Also why does she look so miniscule in the photo, has she photoshopped herself to be smaller? Is she a Borrower?

Pumpkins come in all colours so the blue one is actually dark green on one side, her filter has given it that blue tinge. I had various gourds and pumpkins last year being the neighbourhood witch, and if properly dried out they last for months!!

However, as these are outside with those mouldy haybales they will eventually rot and moulder and as you Tattlers have said attract all kind of insects and stuff.

Maybe she can train a troupe of False Widows (like fleas used to be trained) to combat any bugs taking up residence there?

No matter how rotten any of it gets though it'll never be as rotten as Zoe and Alfie's fauxmance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear. She's really seeing dumping some vegetables round her porch as an achievement?! Ok Zoe.

Also why does she look so miniscule in the photo, has she photoshopped herself to be smaller? Is she a Borrower?

Pumpkins come in all colours so the blue one is actually dark green on one side, her filter has given it that blue tinge. I had various gourds and pumpkins last year being the neighbourhood witch, and if properly dried out they last for months!!

However, as these are outside with those mouldy haybales they will eventually rot and moulder and as you Tattlers have said attract all kind of insects and stuff.

Maybe she can train a troupe of False Widows (like fleas used to be trained) to combat any bugs taking up residence there?

No matter how rotten any of it gets though it'll never be as rotten as Zoe and Alfie's fauxmance.
The pigeons will be pecking the tit out of them pumpkins!

£290 quid for that skincare kit.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The pigeons will be pecking the tit out of them pumpkins!

£290 quid for that skincare kit.

I bet all the 9yr olds following her will happily fork out £290 no problem!!

The neon plastic bag is the most disgusting tacky thing I've ever seen. No doubt the production costs of the entire kit are probably less than 10% of the RRP

I bet all the 9yr olds following her will happily fork out £290 no problem!!

The neon plastic bag is the most disgusting tacky thing I've ever seen. No doubt the production costs of the entire kit are probably less than 10% of the RRP
UGH no idea what Caroline Hirons was thinking - like I’m going to spend £290 on something that Zoe has been given for free... I get that it’s marketing but it has the opposite effect.

Makes me so annoyed that everyone on the Caroline Hirons FB page is trying to justify spending that amount of money when this useless waste of space gets given one for nothing.

This probably should go on the CH thread but Zoe smugly showing this off just irritated me too much!!

Reactions: 15
This is the first year I've been introduced to the whole white American fall girl stereotype (Christian Girl Autumn meme 😂) and Zoe reaaaaaally seems to be going for that kinda aesthetic with this years autumn content. It's all just so empty and blaaah. She just wants to take pretty, insta-worthy pictures and that's about it really. It must be so unfulfilling living for the likes all the time.

I watched that vlog of her chopping her hair off last night out of curiosity and they both seem to be so much happier. She seemed more carefree and easy going, it reminded me of why I liked her in the first place. Alfie seemed to be really into her as well, he was actually complementing her SHOCK HORROR!!! Something definitely started going wrong for them when they moved into the not-mansion deffo.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.