Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these weddings must be getting to Zoe. The clock's ticking...
I think the nail in the coffin for her will be when Sean and Poppy get engaged or even worse (and v unlikely) is if Joe proposes before Alfie finally cuts the bs.
I’ve been saying this forever.Zoe/Alfie and Poppy/Sean are latched onto each other and both leach for different reasons.They're such carbon copies of each other and doing everything together that I think Zoe will be hurt if but most likely when Poppy gets engaged before her.

But I think what’ll finish her off is if her little brother marries before her,I think thatll send her over the edge😂

Reactions: 15
Zoe prefers the Dayes to her own family. She spends every Christmas with them as does Sean. Id put money on it that both her and Joe got lessons in how to talk properly.

I can’t see any difference class wise between them but I do get the feeling that she believes they are higher up on the social ladder.

Alfie and Zoe are definitely past the comfortable period in their relationship where it has gone to none existent sex but neither know what to do next to fix it and ending it is too scary because of what they do. Zoe won’t leave she wants babies, he wants the ADs to keep rolling in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alfie being conveniently sick for this wedding they're attending... I guess those ginger shots didn't do the trick? Who would've thunk it?

Reactions: 9
I just have to say that the bottle of wine left for Alfie with a note calling it 'nice red wine' (wtf who does that) is one of the most sickly sweet, horrible wines I've ever tasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I I would absolutely love for Poppy to turn out pregnant soon and suck up all of the attention Zoey craves from the Deyes family. Maybe have Amanda outshine her in baby shower prep. Or have someone ban her from cuddling and posing with the baby because she's "just too illlllllll". Or even just all of the sentimental gifts, like old baby clothes or whatnot will have her going crazy from jealousy and make her go out and buy crazy expensive unnecessary crap just so she can get the attention back on her.

I wonder how she would take Joe having a kid before her, or even the wedding. Since she's not super close to his GF like she is with poppy, she probably would be made a random bridesmaid and have absolutely no say in their wedding.

But I feel like Poppy and Sean or even Joe having kids would be enough to make Alf think that sort of lifestyle is "soooooo siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick" He'd never do it first though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it will be Zoe to end it, she obviously wants babies and marriage so will just hang on in there, plus she doesn’t really have enough going on in her life to see what she could have if that makes sense? I think it will be Alfie, and I do hope he mans up and does it because their relationship is so stale. I’m not saying you need babies and marriage etc to keep a relationship going but when one obviously wants it and the other doesn’t then clearly there is a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️ Zoe will be lost when it inevitably ends, her whole life is Alfie and his family

Maybe everyone else will get married and start having kids and these two conkers will still be boyfriend and girlfriend. Everyones little kids will play together while the adults hang out and Alfie will be in the background making tyre skid-marks on the lawn with his mini quad bike. beep beep!! outta the way!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe everyone else will get married and start having kids and these two conkers will still be boyfriend and girlfriend. Everyones little kids will play together while the adults hang out and Alfie will be in the background making tyre skid-marks on the lawn with his mini quad bike. beep beep!! outta the way!!!
"Mummy who's that man on the bike outside?" "Oh, that's Alfie - he's just like you"

• Haha
  • Heart
he's a Big Kid
He should have a playroom. With toy cars in.
Also, I don't know if Z has done this recently as I've given up on her vlogs but anyone who does air quotes with their fingers really annoys me! She used to do it a lot in 2016. 💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of Zoe, Alfie, Sean, Poppy, joe and dianne - joe is the most mature by far.
I would have never thought this a year ago.

Reactions: 26
Out of Zoe, Alfie, Sean, Poppy, joe and dianne - joe is the most mature by far.
I would have never thought this a year ago.
exactly! she's not the brightest but she is the most mature.
but sometimes I thinkabout how people like Poppy or Sean would have turnt out if they continued their life as it was before: both went to college and graduated in arts or something? and they have friend besides Alfie/Zoe and youtube bubble. Maybe they would now be more mature if they weren't spoiled with rich, foolish and lazy Alfie and Zoe so much

Reactions: 7
exactly! she's not the brightest but she is the most mature.
but sometimes I thinkabout how people like Poppy or Sean would have turnt out if they continued their life as it was before: both went to college and graduated in arts or something? and they have friend besides Alfie/Zoe and youtube bubble. Maybe they would now be more mature if they weren't spoiled with rich, foolish and lazy Alfie and Zoe so much
Poppy never used to be so dumb. She was a bit serious but seemed like her head was screwed on..now shes all bladdy love this, gorg that. Abbreviation overload.

Imagine if Zoe and Sean had an affair. Now wouldn't that be......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.